You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

>muh Tesla quality

Gov subsidised company unable to make profit, especially tesla will be overtaken by more settled competitors in tesla's own niche.

Just buy ark and neo desu

it's too late, better to panic buy shitcoin they will surely make it lmao

Why do you think govs subsidize him so much though? It's because they're tired of being held hostage by shitskin petromuslims. It's not for some environmentalist meme reason that tesla gets so much funding

>held hostage by shitskin petromuslims
you haven't swallowed the petrodollar pill yet have you?
there's a literal gun to their heads forcing them to sell for dollars

Because he hasn't created a cryptocurrency.

Where to buy this shit coin?

not for long, the chinese are moving in

He isn't investing in IOTA

I don't want to support these """green""" energy cucks that will bring about the destruction of our energy sector.

Did you not know that for one 400 mile journey, his electric, self driving trucks use the same amount of energy as 4000 houses?

Tesla stock will probably double in 1-2 years. Musk boom is only about to begin, they guy is way above jobs or gates ever was

literally to the moon amirite haha

I'll say my parent's X is super comfy to drive

personally waiting for spacex ipo

I don't invest in pee pee poo poo mans.

he kinda looks like hannibal but i'd let him eat me (on mars)

ugly

I heard that Elon Musk owns some Ark

I am

Hmm

investing in a man who appeared on Big Bang Bazingas.... I bet you own Link too

hes a conman who specializes in robbing governments through silver tounged tech bullshit and hes really good at it.
the man has accomplished nothing other than cons and the only thing he actually got lucky on was spacex.
everything he touches never makes money and relies soley on gobberment tax money ffs

someone needs to cash out this faggots ticket desu

he's african

Never trust a man with hair transplant.

>hes a conman
>Has delivered exactly what he bills his products as

I don't have the cash yet to have him help me build the crazy contraptions I'd like to have.