Thalia

>Thalia
First Strike
Creatures and nonbasic lands your opponents play enter the battlefield tapped.

>Clone
Whenever ~ attacks you may exile another target non-token creature. If you do, ~ becomes a copy of that creature until the end of the turn. Return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beggining of the next end step.

Well.
At least we know two Innistrad waifus are alive now.

>thalia is back

Yuss!

that thalia actually looks like a really good card

I like that clone. Works as temporary removal to clear the path for the attack.

plus it sort of lets you attack with creatures that have summoning sickness and triggers their ETB effects

Where are these leaks coming from?

That Thalia is guaranteed to see modern play right?

I mean a 3 power first striker that fucks up any and all haste creatures for only three nana seems incredibly good against any type of aggro deck.

>memedern

This is good enough to see legacy play.
Opponent plays fetchland >tapped
Fetches a dual >tapped
Plays a goyf >tapped
Tries to use sneak attack >tapped
Elves tries to hoof me >tapped
Elves wants to use to cradles in one turn >tapped
Entreat the angels to ambush block >tapped
Reality smasher >tapped

It goes on, this card is insane

There is already a card that does the same thing except for lands for one less cmc and doesn't see any play whatsoever.

And one that does the same thing for all lands, creatures and artifacts for one more cmc and doesn't see any play whatsoever either.

>except for lands

And that's why it's not used.

>except for lands

and there you go.

>a card exists that only does half what this card does, has a fragile 2/1 body and can't be protected by karakas

In other words, you chug dick

No, making nonbasics etb tapped for one more mana doesn't suddenly elevate unplayable garbage to an insane card scrub.

>implying I would listen to the opinion of Veeky Forums garbage players

Kek, fuck off.

>except for lands
>no first strike
Yeaaaaah.

>3 mana 3/2
>In Boltening: The Format

How about no

Ok, go ahead and try playing it in T1,5 then, make sure to report back on just how much you got rekt though scrub.

There is a card that does the exact same thing for everything,has the same cmc, is an artifact and it is not played at all!

>t. trashcan

Lmao

Oh okay, so you were just baiting and shitposting, I knew that nobody could be this much of a scrub, my bad will just ignore you from now on.

Spain.

Everything has to be translated for the natives before a simultaneous release, combine that with a culture of corruption and "little favours" and you can get leaks for damn near anything.

>dies to removal
There are plenty of creatures that are played in Modern and yet don't have 4 toughness. If your creature is a literal removal magnet, it's considered pretty good already. At least she isn't x/1 and forces the Electrolyze.

And you can play her with the other Thalia too.

3/2 is a pretty bad spot to be in in standard though,

And how many of them cost three mana and don't do shit?

Shut the fuck up you autistic trashcan.

She is a white human and has first strike she is an easy include in humans. She is really good in the mirror and vs other aggro decks. Opponents can't coco during your turn in order to get creatures to block.

At worst a sideboard card.

Oh totally playable still, 100% agree on that. It's just nowhere near DA Thalia.

>has better P/T
>Doesn't affect you
>Only costs 1 more
>Nowhere near DA Thalia

You're a fucking retard. Yes, the early spoilers come from Spain this time, but so fucking what? We had several other spoiled cards in older sets coming from the United States or other parts of the Europe and people wouldn't generalize it as a "national phenomenon".

Fucking dumbass.

>That clone
holy shit, you can wreck face with that

What I love about that clone is how strong the flavor is while still being a perfect fit with the "blinking" theme.

/pol/'s gotta /pol/, you know.

Blue removal.

Okay yeah, sure.

Not like it isn't too late to balance blue anyway.

>3/2 almost-Kismet
Sounds nice in a D&T list

Blue always had soft removal

blues most common removal is soft removal.

bouncing/flickering are totally in blues pie slice

Europeans have no respect, that's pretty much the point

You just love to submerge yourself in ingorance don't you?
Getting your cultural studies from Veeky Forums is not the best choice.

I'd be mad for you insulting my country if it weren't because its actually true.

But as far as I'm concerned you can kiss my corrupt ass. Maybe then I'll make you a "little favour" and give you the spoilers WOTC doesn't.

>Europeans have no respect
S...Sorry master, sorry...We gud boyz, we promise...

Americans, known worldwide for their respectful attitude.

Waifu claimed
Back off dirty apes!!!

>opponent fetches
>yeah sure just let me resolve this coco
>get thalia up
>do you have bolt? No? Better grab a basic shitlord

Abusing him with Newlamog makes my mill boner rock hard. Mill 40 the turn you play Newlamog.

Will the clone make processors good?

We respect what matters son

>goes to every magic thread
>finds any post that isn't in love with the spoiled EMN cards
>calls them Veeky Forums garbage players

Jesus christ, please tell me you at least get paid for this.

What's wrong with her face? It looks so Manish! I thought Voss was better than this, or is this just the direction of Neo Wizards?

Could be any combination of foiling, perspective, photo quality, etc. But the other two pieces for Thalia weren't exactly perfect either: first was noface, second was ALL THE FACE and for lack of a better word looked a bit "plasticky".

>Thalia sealed like a pre-release promo
>No stamp seen

Have they finally removed those goddamn stamps?

Nevermind didn't see that it was a buy a box promo.

It is? So this isn't the normal art?

Nope.

I mean I like it okay, but the chance the actual art will look even better? Yes please.

Isn't the promo art usually the better art?

Thank you I agree she looks Manish, what the fuck Voss you are better than this, well now I wait for the normal art.

art is subjective, bro.

I'm pretty strongly divided on this one. It's almost like Voss heard the complaints that the original art had no face. I liked the original better because it has actual atmosphere and personality despite the face kinda disappearing: especially in foil it still looks great. The FACE misses out on that, and it feels like it could be almost anyone's face on any plane of existence.

Eh. Not all photos are flattering, but we'll see when better images emerge.

>unplayable garbage

I know you don't think much of the card but you gotta be retarded to think that

Considering how you've treated your own president for the past 8 years I'm curious how small your list of what matters is.

Not wanting to stare your waifu in the face and look at those kissable lips, what are you gay or something?

>X country is corrupt
>so deep

"The Lunarch Council will not guarantee your salvation. Its must be won; by the sword, if necessary."

Based Thalia

2 drop vs 3 drop is huge.

>kissable lips
Nobody care, what counts is how good they feel wrapped around a dick. Or munching on pussy.

If it weren't on a card conveniently labeled "Thalia" it'd be impossible to say for certain that's who it was. Honestly I liked most of Argyle's other sketches for the promo better than the one that got chosen.

Manolo...

>thinks new thalia is bad
Do you think new emrakul is good too?

Bottom middle is the best one, imo.

Bottom right is pretty bad.

> Based Thalia

Bitch is so based, she has fucking Saint Traft as Stand now.

>Thalia's the buy a box promo
Fucking sold

Top right is my favorite, because point-in-line is actually an appropriate way to be holding that weapon. Center right is my least favorite because you NEVER do that if you have any formal training or experience. In fact in kendo it gets you shouted at.

Bottom middle guy here, I think Top Right is good too, but I just think that the town of Thraben should be featured on a card with 'Guardian of Thraben' on it. With bottom middle and top right, she actually looks like she's blocking entry to Thraben, a sort of 'you shall not pass' sort of thing, which kinda works with her.

Besides, accurate swordplay in fantasy art? Ever? C'mon.

>goes to every magic thread
>finds any post that doesn't agree with his shit opinion as a trashcan player
>thinks Veeky Forums opinions have any relevance

Wow Reddit, next time make it less obvious.

>Thalia isn't dead/corrupted/evil like everyone else people remembered from Innistrad 1
>her new card is similar in style to the original and goes very well with it
>somehow still rare like the original

What the fuck is going on

i'm buying a set for D&T, which is now Tier 0 in Legacy.

Maybe she will be corrupted into Thalia, the Horrid Tentacle in the next set?

8/10, would do things to her tentacle.

But there is no next set.

This october we are going to not-India. I'm really looking forward to a not-Shiva and not-Vishnu cards.

>Is talia your win condition?
If yes, you are bad, if no, it does not matter the dies to removal thing.
Learn2play
There is a reason why creatures like steel overseer, bob, original thalia, kiki.jiki, and much more are played in memedern, but what would you know

thalia is the hero we deserve

Nah, it's just a steampunk/"aether"punk setting with brown people. Don't get your hopes up about any cool Hindu themed legends.

No Loxodon then?

the same guy goes into every spoiler thread and naysays because he's a compulsive contrarian
>thassa is bad
>rabblemaster is bad
>siege rhino is bad
>nahiri is bad
>thalia is bad

same guy every time. always wrong.

The next Innistrad set then.

Gatewatch's Bizzare Adventure
Part 1: Phantom Stand
Part 2: Planeswalking Tendency
Part 3: Eternities Crusaders
Part 4: Thraben is Unbreakable
Part 5: Vento Magica
Part 6: Phyrexian Ocean
Part 7: Darksteel Ball Run
Part 8: GatewatchLion

>Part 7: Darksteel Ball Run
I want this.

Could it be Hindu-inspered cyberpunk?, I could get behind that.

I don't think so. We are still super weak to really fast storm. This does help, with the fucking elves, and fair matchups but its still a fragile three drop.

>Koth and Venser race across the plane to find the Father of Machines before Elesh Norn does

It's got genuine punkish themes, with most of Kaladesh being a horrid dystopia of surveillance and state-controlled technology. But don't expect any corporations or augmentation.

>Venser Joestar
>Karn Zeppeli
>Elesh Norn, Phyrexian President
>Koth Brando

Shouldn't you swap Venser and Karn? After all, Zeppelis always die

Yeah true.

Venser Zepelli teaches the art of the Spinspell to Karn, who begins to feel more like a living being. Desperate to become a living thing and escape the Phyrexians, he joins the Darksteel Ball Run to find the secrets of life.

Karn Brando serves as a rival to Karn and often distracts their progress

Elesh Norn is on the search for the Father of Machines, which she believes will give her ultimate power to make Phyrexia the greatest ever. Her Stand, D4C (Dirty Denizen Destroyer Done Cheap) Lets her summon characters from neighboring alternate planes.