What is going to happen to cryptos in the next 6 months? I started to see lots of FUD about it in my country (Poland)...

What is going to happen to cryptos in the next 6 months? I started to see lots of FUD about it in my country (Poland), it's been covered in news, major internet websites started writing about it, lots of them put BTC in bad light like
>it's a perfect example of a bubble
>it's worthless kek
>buy our shares goyim

And I started to think that it may in fact crash it, a self fulfilling prophecy.

Or will cryptos rise, get bigger volumes, get more fuel, become fukkin BIG?

Is it worth for an average Joe to jump in now, after all the FUD? If not, how do we make them gainz?

posting ben garrison in any board except pol should instantly net you a 1 week ban

t. cuck

everything's in a bubble right now, but with bitcoin they have a scape goat to point at when the ship goes down.

How's that nigger dick taste on your wife's lips faggot.

>
my thought also

The bitcoin bubble talk is a bubble that's reached mania status. That shits gonna pop soon when bitcoin thoroughly ass rapes all the shorts over the course of the next two months.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, and then you win.

Crypto is currently under attack, but it's a matter of time until we win.

You sound like a faggot

pic related: you

But that's Sergey

so yeah, but where do we get new money from? isnt normie flow done already?

Back to plebbit.

I always report them too
but Veeky Forums has no mods

American goy is the best goy

>thinking that's actually ben garrison

more opinions pls

bump

My mother likes black cock, but that's just my opinion. Does that count?

KYS faggots

Why don't you start curbing your daily soy intake instead

That's what I call an example of a picture worth a thousand words

Kochana, kocham Cie kurwa barzo!
Just buy and hodl till close to 100000$. Then sell half and keep half
Thank me later, moj pirogi

It has always been worth it. The most important lesson about money my uncle has ever taught me was to always do the exact opposite of what everyone does.
So if everyone tells you to not buy Crypto, you KNOW that you should buy crypto.
Only when you hear the news say how good and safe investment crypto is and that everyone should get in, you should be worried about a bubble. Not even 1% of the population uses crypto. We still got a long way to go.

everything is fine as long as people keep FUDing and saying we are in a bubble. The second talk of a "bubble" stops... you should be very worried.

Not sure whether the FUD is a warning or a "we haven't even started running yet" moment.