N-Nuls...I thought you guys said to buy it since it'll go up more, what happened, did I get cucked by biz again?

N-Nuls...I thought you guys said to buy it since it'll go up more, what happened, did I get cucked by biz again?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z9zaW6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when was the first time you got cucked?

Do NOT buy when the coin has already pumped more then 10%
If you're seeing threads on biz when the coin has already made +10% there is a good reason, P&D are looking for someone to dump their bags on.
Why do you think they don't tell you to buy a coin when it's moving sideways, when it's the best time to buy?

About 3 months ago

It will. This is just a correction.

I told you to buy it when it was much lower. Don’t look at me.

>Why do you think they don't tell you to buy a coin when it's moving sideways, when it's the best time to buy?
I've been telling you niggers to buy for weeks. Not my fault no one listens until it's too risky.

What coin did this?

>op posts name of coin
>pajeet posts a thumbnail asking what coin sirs
This board is a nightmare.

>he listened to Veeky Forums

Its a token, not a coin. I have literally seen people saying this will replace NEO as the Chinese version of ETH. A token could not do that. Especially when this is written on the ETH platform! That's like saying you have written a programme for Dos that will replace Macs OS...

>>op posts name of coin

Why'd he not set a stop loss?
Why he'd not have a rolling pip set?

Binance does not have the option for a stop loss. OP also seems pretty dumb and wouldn't have used it anyway.

>OP also seems pretty dumb
I can't let that one pass.

Prove me wrong and don't sell.

>OP also seems pretty dumb and wouldn't have used it anyway.

OP - Just hold onto it for longer until it gains.

Or, If the price goes below 40% (or whatever % you calculate risk on) then just sell it.

Sorry, OP, I can't offer you a Fx (alfacashier) for a higher rate. Maybe someone else can...

I like to cut my losses at first sight

Ever consider moving to a platform with that has more contract options? Bots etc to handle situations for when you're eyes are away?

I usually just chase pumps at first sight, they usually pump more and I get out with profits in hand. If it pumps once it will pump more

Talks of a coordinated dump happening on this analysis discord. discord.gg/Z9zaW6g

NULS is a complete shitcoin. So yeah you pretty much got cucked. Live and learn.

By the will of the blade?

Nuls is not a shitcoin, chinky chong coin will give us all a nice fortune

>I usually just chase pumps at first sight
Well I was going to say keep holding until CMC updates the market cap because that's going to make it rise, but now I want you to sell at a loss.

same fag who was fighting with the weeb posting animes , told u guys this was a pnd

>told u guys this was a pnd

Relax lol it will go up

Biz is fundamentally reactionary.
At all times all shitcoins are promoted
but it is background noise
it is only after they have a good rise that Biz snowballs on them.
Basically know one here knows what the fuck they are doing. No insider info, No special magical golden triangle chart geniuses no special luck.
Outside of BTC LTC and maybe ETH it is all gambling.
So stop going all in on these shitcoins anons.
Treat it like gambling.
Only little ant pisses spent on these Shitcoins OK?

Can't wait to see OPs thread next week where he gets angry because people called this a PnD shitcoin and pressured him to sell.