What is the most ridiculous, minmaxing, loophole abusing, game ruining, DM Table-Flipping...

What is the most ridiculous, minmaxing, loophole abusing, game ruining, DM Table-Flipping, most overpowered character you've ever seen/made?

Necromancer
nearly perfect in all evasion skills
aswell as high ass attack
plus spells
constantly has 2 zombies in front of him
acting like a human wall
if any enemy dies
he brings them up
to add to his bullshit
can cast spells without risking getting hit and breaking the spell
cause of his zombie wall
btw his characters picture is a tall thin "mysterious" old man with a fedora and a suit
a true tiptiptip m'lady

i made a character with enough charisma to level mountains
not really minmaxing or op or loophole abusing
mostly just rediculous and sometimes game ruining depending on if he gets caught sleeping with random people

Pun Pun.

A bloodmage who became possibly the most powerful individual in the setting, and was capable of and sometimes did change or steer the plot with her actions.

The game only functioned because she showed some restraint, but if she wanted to, and occasionally did, she could just hijack the game.

In a moderately-low-level, moderately-low-magic 3.PF campaign one of my roommates was running I rolled a full plate armor fighter who featchained into Improved Sunder, Improved Dirty Trick, and Improved Trip and equipped him with a heavy shield and an adamantine swordbreaker (plus a normal flail for tripping.)

She didn't talk to me for 3 days.

Somebody post Edgardo and squid

I played a Paladin with 21 AC once, but that's about it.

Played a mega diplomancer. Enchantment-based Sorcerer splashed with 1 or 2 bard levels for moar diplomacy. I was able to walk into the BBEG's base, enchant all the things/make illusions etc then coup de graced that giant faggola.

Pun pun

Shield knight dual wielded 2 shields with full plate whenever combat would arise I hit probably 85% of the time because of just lucky rolls oh and had the AC of a monster I don't have the sheet no more but I think I got up in the 40s with AC.

The DM's gf

Made a character in Fallout PNP that repaired and modified his own weapons and armor, and I convinced the GM to let me layer my existing armor with steel plates.

I had enough DR/DT to make point blank shotgun blasts do at most four points of damage (when usually they would do minimum 25 damage).

I also modified my guns so that they always costed less AP, and could fire a riot shotgun three more times than you could usually.

Combined with all the SPECIAL increases we were given as well all the ludicrous amounts of caps, the only thing that could stop me was chainsaws and rippers, both of which only worked if whomever had them somehow got past my high ass AC as well didn't get blown away from my shotgun perks and modified ammo.

An undead paladin in a Castle Ravenloft game. Charisma's a helluva drug.

>I don't have the sheet no more but I think I got up in the 40s with AC.
ye olde D&D fag here, isn't having a positive AC really bad? Keep in mind, I played D&D when negative AC was the way you wanted to go.

Reverse. Now the more the better

Ah, fair enough.

You're thinking of THAC0, and yes, lower was better is 2nd edition DnD.
Everything 3rd and beyond went the opposite way, with higher being better like said.

I'm glad you asked, because I've recently begun a campaign in which my only instructions to the players was "make the most ridiculous, minmaxing, loophole abusing, game ruining, DM Table-Flipping, overpowered character you can think of."
The party consists of a thirty foot tall crab monster with a broadsword the size of a freight train, a literal angel, a master sniper, a robot, and a mad scientist.
I am so fucking excited.

>running a Pathfinder campaign
>Level 8
>one player made an Alchemist build that cheesed out a +33 to all Knowledge rolls
>also he hasn't taken a single point of damage the entire game, has only failed one save that actually did anything detrimental to his character, and has so far practically soloed three bosses

He is the Chosen of the Dice Gods, and there is no stopping him.

No, now AC makes more sense.

What system are you running friend?

Oh, you have one of those too?

Those guys who Arenji wants to fuck into the goddamn ground? (Sound out 'Arenji' = RNG)

Cause it can be annoying as shit when the guy who knows how to munchkin to high holy hell ALSO never rolls below a 10.

Check for weighted dice.

I toyed with the idea of making a 3.5 Psion/Metamind with 2^NI actions each round through Temporal Reiteration and Linked Synchronicity, but it never went anywhere.

Edgardo.

Homebrew game in playtesting. Optimized for Strength and stats that gave speed and took abilities that buffed with Haste(speed x2) and then abilities that attacked multiple times per round. Started off a boss fight by self-casting Haste and then killed the boss solo due to getting something like 6 rounds before anyone else could get an action, "pssh.... nothing personnel.... kid...." style.

I immediately went "You should nerf those" afterwards.

Unresolvable Infinite Damage Punch Cleric Crusader Gnome.