/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - The waifu belongs to Logics Edition

Signups OPEN for Season 4, sign up and play with us!

Stunty playoffs are nearing conclusion.
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=10178
youtube.com/watch?v=MktlfjFb3j0
a.pomf.cat/desoph.exe
a.pomf.cat/dbnkyc.ahk
kickstarter.com/projects/willy-miniatures/willy-miniatures-fantasy-football-human-team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone else that big guys are more important/better in league formats than in open match making?

In a league you can roster and cut a big guy depending on your opponent so it is more tv independent and it helps protect your squad from attrition to have one

IMO merc big guys shouldn't cost the extra 40k or what ever to hire for a match

>Stunty playoffs are nearing conclusion

More like they're done.

These are great. Who makes them?

>you fucked up and tried to score with an ogre instead of gnoblar and didnt get into the play offs.

fucking suffering for 3 weeks now.

>turned 21
>Total Warhammer
>bb coming back
>England Free
>Trump winning seems immanent
What a wonderful year 2016 is

oooh those nips on that minotaur

Reminder that, if for some reason, you still have yet to apply, today is the last day of signups.

fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=10178

Finally got round to updating stunty with a proper description. Records, obituary and winners page are all up. Slightly updated the logo.

And regular flings and gobbos are added to the roster since that's actually possible now. Goblins still have the regular secret weapon rule instead of the stunty one, though.

>local Brit and Bloodbowl league manager found dead due to alcoholism after Brexit vote

Season 4? NEEEEVEEEEER

looks nice lad

WE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

GOD SAVE THE FUCKING QUEEN

Teared up a little bit when Farage gave his victory speech.

Soon. After work.

Any Rookies want to sign up so I can bully a more experienced Rookie into playing Vets?

>Teared up a little bit when Farage gave his victory speech.
sorry but I don't get how anyone can be happy that the UK leaves the EU.

Plenty of time for regret later. Hopefully after I order a bunch of british minis at like 40% off.

/pol/goers

The same way people can think that Trump is honest and trustworthy.

Well the majority of the polling electorate voted Leave so that's 17,410,742 of us. Not just nutters.

Personally, let's be real, it is going to be a complete shitshow in the short term. But long term, we have unchained ourselves from a stagnating Eurozone which comes with the burden of unrestricted immigration. In the fullness of time I think it will be the right decision.

>you picked nonmeme colors

THANK YOU, regular league page without eyesore memecolors when

Fuck knows why, making the diarrhea brown colour the same as the standard light brown background might be an idea.

I suggested this when it was just made and whoever is in charge of colors picked diarrhea instead of fumbbl's background color

But in Britbong Mad Max land, you aren't ever going to work again.

First time I;ve had a guy on the Records page.

>In 3 seaseons
>He's only on qualifiers only.

Mauled you did it. I'don't sing God save the queen, but I don't recognize the authority or gods or monarchs

I was trying to find that out too. I love the ogre

Trump might not be honest. But hillary says she will take my guns and she accepts money from wall Street and dozens of countries that execute gays, stone rape victims, and treat women as slaves.

Also she is corrupt as fuck and if out legal system had any justice she would have been convicted for at least half a dozen crimes stretching back to the 90s

I actually really like how purple and green go together

It's funny how Trump supports say Hillary is crooked for all the made up conspiracy theory stuff, but the trust fund baby actually in court for fraud is there hero.

But keep your fucking politics out of my BB thread.

You would.

>conspiracy theory stuff
We literally have copies of her email where she talks about doing shady shit. She there is evidence showing she improperly sent people classified shit, didn't store her emails right, deleted a ton, and put a donor in a high ranking government position

The only "conspiracy stuff" was the one guy stealing/destroying documents during white water and then being pardoned. Which is a fact that happened. And the events surrounding 9/11/2012.

Also we know who her donors are and we know how much money she is getting from big banks and rich Arab oil money

well?

>yfw Mauled is still shit posting

well you can say goodbye to Scotland now

Honestly not me. Seen a few threads like that though.

Nats will lose again, book it.

Well fuck you, i already made a bet that you will not leave EU but advance from group from the first place. You failed me twofold.

Give us the update its friday.

People are fucking tired of Big Governments Aluakbars and Transbeasts ruining their nation

Whats wrong with being proud to be English? Proud to be an American?

>Whats wrong with being proud to be English? Proud to be an American?

"Die wohlfeilste Art des Stolzes hingegen ist der Nationalstolz. Denn er verrät in dem damit Behafteten den Mangel an individuellen Eigenschaften, auf die er stolz sein könnte, indem er sonst nicht zu dem greifen würde, was er mit so vielen Millionen teilt. Wer bedeutende persönliche Vorzüge besitzt, wird vielmehr die Fehler seiner eigenen Nation, da er sie beständig vor Augen hat, am deutlichsten erkennen. Aber jeder erbärmliche Tropf, der nichts in der Welt hat, darauf er stolz sein könnte, ergreift das letzte Mittel, auf die Nation, der er gerade angehört, stolz zu sein. Hieran erholt er sich und ist nun dankbarlich bereit, alle Fehler und Torheiten, die ihr eigen sind, mit Händen und Füßen zu verteidigen."

The worst kind of proudness is to be proud of being part of a country. The person who exhibits that kind of proudness proudly exclaims that he lacks any kind of individual ability that he could be proud of. Or else he wouldn't be proud of something he shares with millions. Those who posses Individual abilities will see the problems and mistakes of their countries because they are constantly reminded of them in anything they do. But those who cannot be proud of anything else will always try to be proud of his nation with all of their mistakes and folishness and ready to defend it with everything their got.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Get fucked Kraut. Nationalism has gotten more shit done then any other force save perhaps organized Christian religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=MktlfjFb3j0

>Germans talking about too much pride
Obviously

>Nationalism has gotten more shit done then any other force
It killed an awful a lot of people, yes. It also destroyed the world trade center. But nothing was ever achieved by people being proud of their nation.
Also America did nearly nothing in both world wars. And the only reason you didn't start a genocide in your country was because Germany cut you to the chase.

wisdom

>Religious Fanaticism = Nationalism

>he fell for the muslims did 9/11 meme

>he fell for the Illuminate not doing it

religion isn't the only reason people from the middle east/south central asia commit acts of terrorism

but it's very easy for retards to exclusively think of religion, and for politicians to abuse these retards to get their own agendas done

Can all these people go to the board that is for politics.

Can you /pol/ idiots fuck off already?

It was already hard to read you shitters' stupid opinions and e-stats on blood bowl but this politics talk is unbearable.

gaspez arts bros

gaspez-arts.com/chaos-football/minontauro-minontauro-mutato.html

Damn, no humans to go with the dope ogre

Right, just to prevent you lot going full Deus Vult:

Veeky Forums League IV will open in an hour or so.

Does anyone actually know if Swiss can handle odd teams or will I have to put a rollover filler team in

So, how many rounds of swiss are we doing mauled?

All of them.

6, same as usual

Do you need me to play a dummy team in the Vets again?

Awww.

my guess is probably not, so we'll need a rollover team

Yes please, PM me

Can't you get someone from rookies to play a team in vets as well? Ex: me

And then the rookies are odd-numbered. Baaaka.

>Letting someone play 2 teams at once seriously
Stop that, also they meant 2 different teams.

I've done it before. The Vets team would be out of the running for Playoff even if they won a spot.

Nah, last time I rolled a dice and LogicsFate had to make a 1000TV pro elf Filler team.

Rolled 1 (1d25)

That's what I mean. Making a filler team is fine, but playing 2 teams with the intent to win is shitpost.

Have fun with Hobgoblins with Dodge.

Amazons!

Mauled hates me and I hate him.

TEAM MADE LEAGUE GO NOW

Can we get a final listing if the season opens today?

Well that was fast. I hope I get you week 1.

I for one love Hobgoblins with dodge.
I did try, but couldn't show tits on Christian Fumbbl, most of them weren't even lewd.

Stop.

Happy in independence day England!

Who makes that human team in the thread pick?

Stop what?

Lostworld Eschers have enter the league. Remember due to deep seeded patriarchy values you are all rapists. Any blocks will be considered assault, and and rolled pows will be reported to your local police as attempted rape, and possibly real rape if you break armor.

Eyes up here, you Cis mysoscum.

Asking for the same pointless shit every thread.

Well, i think i should finally work on my pitch too

seasonal reminder if you want to know when all matches start with a link to spectate them right away, join the IRC channel and meet BloodBot (and a bunch of nerds)

bloodbot is usually only on at yuro hours though, so nonyuros be aware

also, to lazy people like me who are too lazy to type spectator commands on FUMBBL, here's a little something for you bustas, pic related

>exe
a.pomf.cat/desoph.exe

>source code (autohotkey)
a.pomf.cat/dbnkyc.ahk

It should be free of memebugs but as always let me know if there's anything wrong

Final list.

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

I AM READY! HOW READY? FOUR OGRES READY!

Crab avoided his 4th (FOURTH) season in a row without winning I see

IT BEGINS

That's not 6ogres ready

Im ready to fail yet again

[HAPPENING KLAXON]

AND DON'T FORGET TO USE THE FUCKING SCHEDULER

>two of the three biggest vet teams get matched against Goblins for first round

RIP, and who's ready for ONR vs. Quickslithers grudge finals?

>Literally fighting a wall for my first match.
NEVER LOSE HOPE WE LIVE BY THE ART OF WAR.

>Grudge round 2.

>Please complete all your games, otherwise I will literally fucking eviscerate you.

What did he mean by this?

No matches scheduled... wtf people. Get off your asses.

no drops

Mauled can use actual murder as a punishment now that he isn't bound by pesky eu human rights laws.

Kicking the league off with a bang
One Night Rack
vs
Gourmand's Delicatessen
At 23:00 server time (that's in an hour)

fuck youuu

>kickstarter.com/projects/willy-miniatures/willy-miniatures-fantasy-football-human-team

>tfw first round vs Mauled

And after this match, Tryhard Nerds vs Funny Team Name, which should be around 00:30 server time give or take

the vermintide begins soon

EddyDantes (IRA guy) and Sindrii (Your local beer provider)

Are you still with us?