Chainlink moons

>Chainlink moons
>Multiple Veeky Forums posters become overnight millionaires

Do you think money will change you? I'm sure a lot of us had shitty lives up till now (single mother childhoods, virginity, no friends, NEET, etc), do you think you'll ever be healed from all that?

Or will you end up putting all that wealth towards destroying civilization

my plan is to buy a small parcel of land(10 acres or so) out in the sticks build my own comfy cottage, grow my own vegetables, herbs etc be friends with local livestock farmer and get meat on the cheap. god damnit i cant wait

>chainlink moons

>Chainlink moons

Almost had me there

What's the plan? How are you going to handle wallet security, how much will you sell, and what will you do with your money?

definetly money can be a curse, if you make it to millonaire, don't let your family or firends know for a while, let all settle down in your head first, and keep your spendings as low as you can, like if you're your own employee, pay yourselve a just amount each month and don't do drugs or whores, aids treatment is not something you want to keep paying for the rest of your live.

>Multiple Veeky Forums posters become overnight millionaires
This is honestly the only valid argument I can think of for why chainlink would not moon ever.

Happened with ETH though?

So what will clog LINK like cats clogged ETH? Is there a big mac dapp in the works?

>chainlink moons

I actually had to check coinmarkedcap.

It's mooning all the way down to 1 sat, which might still be worth a lot if BTC is at 800k

Yo same. I want to be near a pond or lake so I can fish, also want to build my own shooting range kinda like that hickok guy has. Mostly just want to be as independent from the government as possible, collect rainwater and shit nigga

hahhaha i made around 45k in crypto this year and before my first 10k I was thinking of all things I wanted to buy

Then I just thought "well why not just buy more cryptos, put small positions into risk coins like VTC" and so on and is now buying less than ever and spend all time here and on bitfinex and bittrex....

soon you'll be living homeless on the street but secretly have a net worth of $10m

money changes everyone, but a single digit millions isnt THAT much. you get everything now but a bit bigger/shinier.
youd need to be like 10 million net worth for you to live a totally different life.

You're right OP I have had a shitty unfulfilling life up until now. If Chainlink makes me filthy rich I'm making the pieces of shit who have wronged me rue the day they were ever born. And then I'll live life to the fucking fullest man. Top tier food, top tier properties, top tier drugs, top tier parties, etc etc etc

>youd need to be like 10 million net worth for you to live a totally different life.

kek, i assure you, even that won't be enough. once you have a shitload of money, you'll want even more. first a million seems like a shitload, then 100 million, then 10 billion. we'll never get that far, but at a certain point it just becomes a game, like everything else.

pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered

I just want to not have to wagecuck, i.e be independently wealthy.

Based on my calculations I will need around 800k (after tax) to achieve that

yeah no. maybe if it had some devs

well im saying thats where it starts. 10m obviously isnt top tier at all, but its enough to get you a lot of fancy experiences for years

I can confirm this, but with WoW gold.

The latter

Money has no healing qualities whatsoever.

you will not be happy if you have to pay people to come to your shitty parties because you're still a sad sack of shit

fix your life first

Chainlink is dead. Sergey has AIDS, Steve is a sissy bottom, and Rory is raising his wife's black mistake. It's time to abandon this project like the devs, and cash out.

It's fucking ogre.

It won't change me, but it sure as hell will change my parents. I can't wait to see their jaws drop.

How much chainlink will we need to make it? I got 3k

Since no wife and kids, most will be towards parents. Its time for them to enjoy life.
>mfw they haven't been out of country or farther than 250 km from their home for like 17-20 years.