Quick Veeky Forums, my GM made the mistake of allowing technological weapons in our pathfinder game...

Quick Veeky Forums, my GM made the mistake of allowing technological weapons in our pathfinder game, what's the most hilarious build I can make focused on the chainsaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Bn-_j-4Mw&feature=youtu.be&t=81
giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?233029-PF-Optimization-Guides-Compendium
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1im9-alhmNPAIQknkclrrhLupSFb6vmMNnQmW8BuORBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this thread so it can be the first thing I see on here tonight.

>inb4 the GM sees this and changes his mind

Hmm which would be sillier... dual chainsaws or a massive chaingreatsword

I thought about dual chainsaws, but that would require wielding a size small chainsaw in one hand and a size tiny chainsaw in the other, and that's just way too many penalties to be effective. I've never had luck wielding giant weapons, though there's a barbarian and a fighter archetype for it.

>Dazzling Display
>Gory finish
>Open the fight by revving the chainsaw and intimidating everyone in the area
>Chainsaws give a morale bonus to intimidate when running
>then kill a guy with a chainsaw and make everyone else piss their pants.
>Keep going
>Cleave
>Whirlwind attack

Chainsaw nun-chucks,.... You know you fucking want yo.

Just be a bard and have revving be your instrument.

A chainsaw kensai is viable, surprisingly. It's got a fantastic crit threat range, startlingly good damage, plus the bonus that you're throwing a shocking grasp into someone's taint with a chainsaw. Buy yourself a keen chainsaw, that shit is hilarious.

Thorrrrr enchanted dancing dwarven throwing chainsaws.
Chainsaws turned into powered rollerblades worn by monk wielding a chain-polearm or chain-greatsword that also does handstands to attack with the chainsaws attached to his feet.
Reusable drill arrows that keep doing damage if they don't bounce.
Throwing chainsaw of the swarm
Can you get autocleave on a chainsaw?
Martial-warlock?

Dazzling Display, Exemplar? and that build for getting fanatic followers from performing a skill. Every time you hit someone with your chainsaw that beats a DC you convert some of the enemy or bystanders to fanatical followers.

Think of it as a benevolent chainsaw version of the axe clanging cult from Stalone's Cobra movie.

Well you can get 1 lvl Wizard and have a 30 foot reach!
You can Pick up the Cleave Talents So when you Kill some one in that 30 Foot reach you get to Attack some one else with in striking distance.

You can Pick up Power Attack feats! There are alot of them and they do all KINDS of cool stuff. Like Gives the attack penaltys on the Second strike! Not the first!

So you can Become a Charging Whirwind of Chain Saw Spinning Death!

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Bn-_j-4Mw&feature=youtu.be&t=81

I don't think hand of the apprentice and cleave stack, unfortunately.

magi need a hand free to spellstrike, RAW. there's a third party feat that lets you cast with a two hander at -1 per iterative attack, but that's up to the GM. Or you can use a small one handed chainsaw at -2, but then your damage dice goes all the way down to a d12.

Barbarian "one big chainsaw weapon" and hurler.
Cut everyone up that joins in the melee and throw the pieces at those that hung back.
giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?233029-PF-Optimization-Guides-Compendium
Barbarian guide I saw the pieces in:
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1im9-alhmNPAIQknkclrrhLupSFb6vmMNnQmW8BuORBA

your not thinking big enough!
bloodbowl dwarven lawnmower style bumpercar/shredder thing. drive over people and turn them into bloody chunks!

Replace each blade on the chainsaw with a tiny circular saw. Count each tiny circular saw blade as a separate weapon used automatically whenever using the chainsaw, without the normal multiple-weapon penalties / dual-wielding requirment. The ammount of tiny circular saws will make up for the tiny ammount of damage they inflict.

Duel chainsaws on chains, that you swing around like poi.

Never make a mounted build.

Sword chucks but with chainsaws