How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

Please don't tell me you sit on your ass all day refreshing biz and your blockfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qO86FO1bs6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sit on my ass all day refreshing biz and my blockfolio.

Nice! Just bought 100k

on top of that i visit /b/ and look at LIYL threads and LoLi discussiions

>I sit on my ass all day refreshing biz and my blockfolio.

reading lifting hiking cooking learning how to garden and speak spanish

I goto work and do this and feel depressed about lost gains.

>Be 34
>Doing yoga
>Starting 3rd business
>Going to trade school for said business
>Fulfilling orders in between refreshing biz and blockfolio

You do have keks blessings

Sit on my ass all day at work refreshing and talking about crypto with strangers on the internet.

Making more money on crypto than my $100k sales job right now

I work for the Goverment to get a monthly paycheck and health insurance. I do actual 30 min of work a week, and spend the rest of my time at job refreshing biz and my blockfolio.

When i get home, i lift weights and refrest fit, biz and my portfolio.

This is the thread I was looking for.

I meditate, exercise, reflect on my efficacy, learn, read, grow, chat online, browse Veeky Forums, find new ways to make money, love, and drink hot cocoa.

Read the Emprint Method

I have my own IT company, just about to hire one more dev. About to make even more $ with the company this year than with crypto.

I do a lot, but since I stopped my substance abuse, everything seems so empty

>Please don't tell me you sit on your ass all day refreshing biz and your blockfolio.

Does it count if I also refresh ethtrader and bitcoinmarkets... ? :(

still studying and spending quality time with friends/gf

I'm moving in with my friends. I am really lazy though and I have a drug addiction. Several.

I workout while playing video games and refreshing my blockfolio. I'm in phenomenal shape. I just need a bigger bank so I can pay for more this of rent in advance at an apartment by the beach. Then I'll be having sex with tourists while playing video games and refreshing my blockfolio.

Same here. Making much, much more than my $93k engineering salary.

I do that already and I only have $4 of coins, fight me

I travel extensively, next trip is down to central america to work a few music festivals, surf, and have sex with latinas with huge butts.
During the season I work on transformational festivals running around naked with beautiful women on a bunch of great acid in amazing places. Mix and produce music, throw parties with my best friends on occasion. Life is pretty much fucking perfect except im not filthy fucking rich

Dude I want your life so much.
Good sex on good trance, nice food and nice places...
You have a fking great life.
Just invest some money on strong coins (6months bets like neo, omg, wtc) and live the perfect dream.

are you me?
no vales verga en esp hasta que hayas visto y entendido este chingao docu de un chairo joto
youtube.com/watch?v=qO86FO1bs6g

what fests? I might attend.

I work remote as a product manager for startups, so I travel a lot as well. Aside from crypto I surf, lift, jiu-jitsu, read, and play vidya.

I also produce and mix

>Be 34

Fucking boomer out

As a native spanish speaker I understood like half of those words at most...

>As a native spanish speaker I understood like half of those words at most...
it's because of gay ass chicANO talk that i have learned living in Arizona. don't worry i speak real life castellano too i'm actually going to extremadura next summer to visit some spanish army pals.

34 is Gen X you dumb fucking Zed

>34... boomer
You dumb faggot. That’s gen x.

envision in costa rica, and a smaller one in nica that a friend of mine is putting on. called deeper sessions
ocaso is also gonna be amazing, in costa as well - i wont be down there soon enough as it is in early jan but if you can i would send it for sure

>in 2017, this is a homosexual's style
Weird how that happens you know? But the classic suit is timeless

Technically I'm categorized as a Millennial, but I'm more in a micro-generation called Xennials (born '78-'84). Thanks for confirming Gen-Z ignorance though.

>Xennials
fuck this gay earth

Thanks for the (you)s

hey actually now that I know i have a speaker here que cojones fucking is "ste men". my ip was already permabanned from hispachan for some reason

my grandma was his ex

Envision looks incredible. Any need for DJs at any of the events you work?

Mixing is for faggots and I bet you don't even use microphones pleb

1/10 terrible attempt

they are booked as far as talent goes, but it is a really great music community stretching from west coast of canada down to central - a lot of sister festivals and similar production crews. definitely worth getting involved if you live close

34 is millennial you dumb fucks

I live in LA. Been wanting to attend Desert Hearts. I probably will this year.

It would be cool if you meant mixing as in audio engineering but you mean gay ass djing huh

dude fuck yeah desert hearts is my shit. best fest in so cal for sure. absolute debauchery and great techno the whole weekend

you know nothing

Degenerate AIDS spreading FAGGOT

I actually manage my AIDS quite well

I bought the dip on LINK and now sitting 50K LINK. Will retire in 3 years.

Other than that, working out.

i make music
i run a clickbait youtube channel
i run an ebay store
smoke a lot of weed and meditate
watch a lot of youtube videos about math. can't believe they said calculus was hard. pshh not quite, nerds.

Everyone older than me is a boomer.

This is what you little fucks actually think?

Oh. This is a meme. I thought people actual had 100k casually in some of these memecoins. I am nu. Just anther coinlet.

I'm getting my ged now because I've been motivated to get into this emerging field. With a mentor in uni I'll go a long way, its free for 3 years thanks to autism bucks.