Salt are giving away a Ledger nano S for the low price of 5 Salt (35 dollars)

Salt are giving away a Ledger nano S for the low price of 5 Salt (35 dollars)
Read between the lines guys this is going to lower the amount of tokens in circulation and cause an even bigger moon.
I already own a ledger and got this as either a present for a family member or a collectors item. Alternitively I might keep it and give away my old one because its cooler.

Other urls found in this thread:

saltlending.com/shop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got 1500 salt but i prefer the one with "Vires in numeris" aka "Power in numbers" engraved in the back than this SALT version

I should clarify it requires you to be a SALT emember which if you aren't you need to transfer 6 SALT to your account. 1 for membership and 5 for the custom ledger.

I have always assumed it was strength in numbers.
It is hard to recommend if you already own one but this is the cheapest you will get one before Christmas and probably a long while after if anyone was thinking about buying one.

this is us only tho

I just ordered one to Ireland.
Where did you see that? I hope you are fucking with me.

Oh yeah you're correct i think its 'strength' not power haha

Why would you buy ledger when you can buy shit usb, install minimal linux on it and have same functionality for 50x less price.

Includes domestic shipping
Sales are limited to the U.S. (for now)
i saw this on the store page

Because we are not plebs who would risk our portfolios on a DIY hardware wallet kek when we can buy a legitimate hardware wallet?

>SDLT

Paper wallet is good enough. I have a vault laptop that I only have QR codes to sign transactions. Paper back up in offline safe if the laptop is ever booted without the proper key combination. No potentially contaminated USB ever touches it, the vault is in a Faraday cage, and under heavy physical security.

And how easy is it for you to send your coins out of that? Its really convenient to use a hardware wallet like Ledger compared to that.

Is it really worth the hassle when a hardware wallet is so cheap?

Ledger Nano is much more secure than that user. Do you have a special chip in your usb normdrive that doesn't allow the OS to access things it shouldn't? Does you usb normdrive have buttons you have to press to send a transaction? Get off your high horse when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Because flash memory isn't as reliable as EEPROM and because no one you included can ever see your private keys.
Any speculation on people buying these will move tokens out of circulation?. Assuming a small amount of people buy premier accounts for ten SALT the amount of tokens on exchanges could drop. My order number was just over 1000 so even assuming it was all basic accounts thats 6000 salt out of circulation in the last hour. I know there is fifty million circulating supply but presumably a lot of that is people holding.

Plot twist: he has .01btc

Borrowing against your own cryptos? How the fuck is salt only 6 dollars.

Lel

saltlending.com/shop
I see nothing on the page I ordered from here. Which they linked to on their twitter just an hour ago.

So, your USB can import transactions and sign them inside the device without ever revealing the private key?

It clearly says on the stores page that it is US only.

Well there goes 1.3% of my SALT stack up in smoke. They haven't taken anything off my account so the transaction probably won't go through.

I would guess they don't even have them on hand and they are special ordering them from Ledger, since it's 4-6 weeks delivery.

They will probably catch it by then and refund you.

Or just email them in the next week or two and ask.

Yeah should be fine. I bought salt at 3.50 so I'm only down 18 dollars worst case scenario .
I don't deny I was an idiot here but they really should have said US only on twitter or denied my order.

If I buy that SALT, will they send me the nano to Russia?

can you read?

Only in Russian

how long to get approved? i want my wallet

Are there any restrictions on this ledger or does it function like a regular one?

I dont know what you are talking about ?

it should act like a normal Ledger Nano S and just has a SALT logo etched on it.

What do you mean approved?
You need membership which is one salt token and then you need 5 salt tokens in your account to pay for the ledger.
Granted I made my account a month ago because I anticipated some rewards for early sign ups but it was instant iirc.

Fucking rad. Just ordered.

>you get an email to confirm the transaction of 5 salt from your platform wallet
reply "yes"

after sign up you dont get instantly a deposit address