youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Accelerator was a trap.

Next edition should be "Tables have turned Jumpper"

Indeed.

KHKHKEKEKEKEKEKE

Really?
Makes Imagine Breaker underwhelming kinda

Well, you can around it if you pick up Toggle from YJ.
Or don't take any luck perks that work out of combat and don't mind being constantly fucked by bad luck (but relax, it won't kill you and it only happens out-of-combat as well).

So you're basically fine if you're a blood knight who spends all his time in combat.

Personally I am more interested in a lesser mentioned aspect of IB, the right hand it'self is wholly immune to all things supernatural even if it can't negate them. My build has extreme durability and enough regen to recover from being just a hand.

Accelerator is just rather androgynous due to retarded reasons relating to not getting enough sunlight.

Sometimes the hand isn't immune though, sometimes the arm explodes(and then heals itself afterwards) if the supernatural stuff is powerful enough to force it.

That file name has Accelerator listed as best girl though. . .

Jumpers, what is in your pockets?

The whole arm has been removed but the hand was fine, just not attached anymore. . .

Most of my filenames for raildex stuff refer to one or more of the characters in them as best.

Snack Cakes. Would you like one?

Some broken glass, a sticker, and a cool bug I found.

She is the best girl though.

Several dozen GBEs.

How can the best Misaka be different from the best girl when they are both Misakas?

A scratched up lighter, a crushed, half-full pack of cigarettes, a bit of loose change in a variety of currencies and a rubber band.

GBEs are best handed out to children by the handful. . .

Is the rubber band enchanted?

Maybe it runs in the family?

It is families like that which makes me wish there were bull perks. . .

Playin an interdimensional match maker.

I started shipping GNR, slightly scaled down, with Accelerator.

Pockets?

No. It's just a rubber band.

So glad I picked up a pair of sisters.

>bull perks
Huh?

Go join the Adeptus Custodes and stay there.

What happened to the Rebuild of Evangelion Jump Maker?

How do you create GNR without sacrificing the world/Rei and Kaworu?

I mean, I can take the hybrid off the Earth before it starts tanging them I guess

>pic
Not sure if tits or pecs...

Did you get WORST and Last Order along with your Yuriko?

You don't want to know.

A perfect being needs no such distinction!

>Did you get WORST and Last Order along with your Yuriko?
I dunno. Explain?

>You don't want to know.
I really do. Explain?

>no pockets
Or pocket dimensions. I'm curious.

I now wonder if Kars would fall to Slaanesh or Tzeentch. I mean I'm pretty sure he would fall to one of the two, maybe technically both.

Only if you come with me Kitten.

WORST and Last Order are two particularly interesting Sisters and Yuriko is the female accelerator you can waifu, they are all part of the same group so it makes sense to keep them together

If you insist. . .
A Bull refers to a man who fucks a Cuckold's significant other

The opposite, a Cake is a woman who fucks a Cuckquean's (female Cuckold) significant other

a "giant robot in a can" nano swarm container, An electric banana, the scarab gun,my wallet,Mostly Photos of my family, some cell metals, a small platinum ingot,a Smartphone

If I was kitten I would have shot those incompetents years ago. . .

Nah, I didn't grab Yuriko or those other two. I used the in jump buy to get two sisters and I've been building their personalities and story for a bit. Thanks for the info, though!

>spoiler
Wouldn't any charisma / harem / lewd build allow you to do just that?

Most of the contents of a candy store stored inside the Borderlands digi-container.

The Black Death from LoT, though I'm not sure if that counts as actually in my pockets. It just kinda shows up whenever I twitch my hand the right way.

My Memory Gauntlet Device, which now folds down into something resembling an Iron Man glove thanks to a fresh treatment of specialty miniaturization spells.

Oh, and my keys. From home and car back on normal Earth. Yes, I haven't used them in 250 years, but I still carry them.

Everything else I grab from the Warehouse on a case by case basis.

True they probably would with enough of them.

He's gone.

You can't.

That works, but go a long way.

TI and EN only work on magic, so Espers could still fuck your shit up. Antimagic Field can't work on Clarktech. Imagine Breaker enforces reality, so it can fuck up everything. It also actively fucks things up, so you can pop things like golems and corporeal undead.

Is it possible to reach Aboloth's power in the force?

A nuclear warhead or two, a bit of change in the current jump's currency, a few grenades that fold out into robotic tanks when thrown, a magic wand, and my warehouse key.

This leads into a question I wanted to ask.

How useful are the Rings of Power? Being unfamiliar with Tolkien, I tried looking at a wiki, but the only ones with defined powers where the Three and the One. It mentioned that the dwarves accumulated a lot of gold with the rings, and that the Nine had extended lifetime, but what else do they do?

They are powerful by lotr standards so not really worth mentioning for a jumper.

Abeloth? The force Shoggoth who rolled EU Luke Skywalker like a bitch? That is not a reasonable goal.

>Or pocket dimensions.
All of the magic gear that I refuse to wear because it would block the view of my perfect form, and make me look like a demented WoW character/Mr. T impersonator, but are far too useful to ignore.

Antimagic Field works on anything supernatural, despite the name. Same as IB.

And popping golems and corporeal undead is hardly worth eternal bad luck. Most jumpers can do that with their pinky finger.

I'll give you that IB has some advantages. But it's not worth putting up with the drawbacks. I like my luck perks, thank you very much.
If you really want it i'd definitely pick up Toggle first.

There's not a lot defined about what they actually do, atleast not that I remember. One point is that they make the wearer invisible, with the Elven Three as the exception (their rings are invisible, instead of the wearer).

The Seven and Nine are, unlike the Three, apparently created as weapons of war/domination. And well, they're the Rings of /Power/, so you're gonna have some power to do Tolkien magic (which is mostly lots of subtle stuff). Might be able to use it as a boost with other stuff as well, maybe.

Though you're gonna want to make sure you don't become a wraith if you try out the Seven or Nine.

Generally though, it seems less impressive than you'd expect.

Naturally toggle is a must have for that power, personally I also wank that the bad luck goes away completely post jump since it is a drawback but there are sill a wide variety of other reasons why you need toggle to make it a not horrible idea.

The power explicitly says that the bad luck doesn't go away. That's my whole problem with it.
I could deal with 10 years of bad luck for awesome power. I've dealt with worse drawbacks. But forever?

Yes that is why I ignore that part, it is stupid. If it was a feature of the power it shouldn't have been a drawback.

The whole reason why IB makes you unlucky is because it cuts you off from the grace of god which is important for luck in the index universe. It shouldn't do anything to your luck in other settings and since it doesn't affect your powers it shouldn't do anything to your luck perks either.

Did you know that despite the perk mentioning the danger of acting like Touma without his plot armor IB actually includes that? That is how the bad luck works, it won't let you die and escape your misfortune meaning that Touma's plot armor is a canon feature of IB.

I know the One Ring has sauron's evil/will to dominate/etc...

Invisibility was the least it could do, i imagine it did what was convinient for its wearer at the time as well as enhacing the wearer's traits, as a hobbit's sneaky into invisible.

It might make you charismatic, better at figthing, long lived, healty, influence the course of battles...

It doesn't so much DO, as makes you something that could be a problem even for kings,

you knowhat would be hilarious and current affairs-y?

if someone made a terrible jump about battleborn, then someone made a far superior one for overwatch.

what i'm saying is that battleborn is terrible.

We already have a TF2 jump.

I don't get the constant comparisons, they're both very different games.

No one ever said that supporting Blizzard was a sign of intellectual development.

Jumpers, what drawback did you regret taking the most?

I don't want to talk about it...

Not a tame lion.

Like I said, Antimagic Field works on supernatural shit, but it won't work on Clarktech (sufficiently advanced technology that seems magic). Imagine Breaker "enforces reality," which means it can.

Also, depends a lot on the golem, doesn't it? To put it another way, none of the effects you're talking about can shut down an apocalyptic spell, just protect you. IB can.

Definitely pick up a Toggle mechanism, though.

Ravenloft: Unwanted Harem.

Monstergrills a cute.

Monsters, not so much.

I'll Face Myself. A stronger evil twin isn't the worst thing to fight, not with Companions. But I may never be able to look at myself the same way, knowing who I really am.

Apokolips Now,I died three times and was only save Due to careful planning, and a lucky roll. Plus now I can't take any of those "you encounter previous opponents" drawbacks because I'll have to face Darkseid again.

This is why you go to Lovecraft right before Ravenloft, to retain the Crawling With Love drawback.

SENPAAAIIIIIII...

>Whats in my pocket
>pic related
>I'm a crafting spec'd jumper
I've destroyed entire civilizations with these user, do not question my means of offense.

The Persona drawback? Aren't Shadows deliberately distorting things, twisting facts, and outright lying to taunt you?

I mean, I didn't take it, because I only have one companion capable of fighting if I pull out all the stops... But I'd take anything it says with about a grain (or truckload) of salt.

It's certainly using a truckload of salt to say the in the first place.
They're literally sub-psychic trolls, formed out of the salt of the local population and given shape by your own angst.

Wallet, keys, phone, spare change, a modded multitool, oh and a macguffin. Just in case I feel snackish later on.

Too much stuff to list in 2000 words. The personal inventory/spatial rings are stupidly useful and I usually carry most of what I need/use often in them. Warehouse is a sometimes place.

Relationship modification in Worm or Sweet, Sweet Candy from Futurama. There are others, but those are the most blatant ones.

No remorse, no regrets.

You've been getting into my DVDs again haven't you?

>taking not a tame lion
Nigga you did what

Oh, they're definitely distorting things. But they're the embodiment of your darkest thoughts - the parts of yourself you don't want to admit exist. And at their heart, ignoring all the exaggeration and symbolism, everything they're saying is true.

"The."

NOOOOOOO!
IT'S NOT TRUE!

I needed that CP, I needed it!
Come to think on it, the lesson he was probably trying to teach me was "don't be a greedy power-junky" I never did learn that lesson.

Marche to the Sea, FFTA, back at like Jump 3. I didn't understand when I took it just how severe the Drawback would be. I had to take steps to prevent the world from being destroyed I was not proud of. The deals I had to make to win came back to haunt me in a big way and it was always something I regretted.

I also regret hauling around a Harem Drawback and Harem Perk at the same time. I think I might have broken the Jump Coordinator. I broke a pan-dimension, insanely powerful being. Send help.

They're both colorful FPS.

Ergo, in many a mongoloid's mind, they're both the same.

So this weekend, I will finish Lost Property and update Generic Parenting with proper setting imports this weekend. I've decided it will work like SOL, with enforced status quo...

With one major and optional exception in the drawbacks. Your child will eventually be swept into their own plot and events will conspire to keep you from helping them directly.

How does this sound?

Do I want to raise my children in FFXIV, or Kingdom Hearts? I love FFXIV, but if I go with Kingdom Hearts I could introduce them to Winnie the Pooh... Decisions, decisions.
Maybe I should just say fuck it and go with Cho Aniki.

>mfw took a large number of childlings
>STOP TOUCHING THINGS
This is truly a fate I chose.

To people who still think that speed powers aren't the best here's a video of a guy describing how fast the flash really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4O-5eV4LiA

Do it.

>Enforced status quo
Plz no.

Neat, thanks for sharing.

Are the Saint powers in A Certain Magical Index bound by any need to actually, y'know, be Christian? Like, would they still work if you were a cackling, child sacrificing, satanic, sexual deviant? Y'know. Theoretically.

Yeah except there isn't really anything that allows to to get to flash's level (except timestops, but that's a different story).

Unless you were just sharing, in which case... that's alright.

Afaik a saint is someone who has the same body as jesus, who was apparently stronk as all get out. If that is genetics based on descent or some lucky genetic accident, I don't know. As far as it goes 2 saints were of christian faith while one was posing as a valkyrie so probably not faith related? In so far as needing to be christian. Don't quote me here, I haven't touched that series in years and what it produces doesn't make me inclined to either.

Not even timestops (usually) -- not if your enemy can kill you before you activate it.

Just sharing really. I mean you could probably get it in one of the DC jumps if you had a load of luck perks and attempted to connect to the speed force but it'd only be for that jump.

Hey /JC/, how much thought do you give to what your jumper does post-spark? What goals do you have once you come home?

Multiversal.
Pirate.
Empire.

Live a normal ish life till all my friends and family are dead, or forget about me, Then travel the omni-verse helping people here and there and giving powers or chances to go on jumps to other versions of myself. I don't care much for watching them but they enjoy it so I'd normally just skip over and playfully laugh or act disappointed in them when their current jump ends.

Abduct my immediate family, leave and never return.

Given the way my main chain is headed, I'd likely replace the Jump Coordinator.

You know the Federation from Star Trek? imagine if they were Multiversal,more liberal, actively recruiting, willing to share their cool stuff,and Actively working to eliminate humanitarian problems throughout All universes.

Where is Toggle from

Young Justice

Young Justice