So I finally transferred part of the Bitcoin I bought ages ago to Cryptopia, because I wanted to buy some Obsidian...

So I finally transferred part of the Bitcoin I bought ages ago to Cryptopia, because I wanted to buy some Obsidian. I'm new to this whole trading thing, and wanted some help. So it shows the total of correctly. But the "available" shows as zero? It seems that I can't buy anything yet. Is this normal? What is "Est. BTC"? Is it still transferring? How long does it normally take?

Shouldn't take too long. Check the blockchain and see how many confirmations you got

Check the "Deposit history" tab for confirmation

Check confirmation, and also don't buy obsidian, buy quantstamp.

holyshit nice score. dont even have 1 btc. congratz!!

ODN is actually a great project ! I don't know biz hates it so much. Some of biz is just sheep hiding in wolves fur.

You're the slow one

If you say so :)

Got it! Thanks for your answers. Found it in the Deposit History.
Just another question. Let's say I want to buy too much of something. I see that there are some buy requests (if I'm understanding this correctly), but in very low quantity. If I want to buy right away a bunch, should I click each one at a time, or can I just set a buy order like in this image, and it will automatically get all sell requests in their respective prices, until they are all higher than the price I set?
(It seems that my transaction is still confirming, so I have to wait before it becomes available for trading.)

yes we get it, you want us to buy ODN

I personally would set a buy order and constantly check back on it and see how it goes

we rise again

plz. mr. whale

but that buy order at 10000sat

>available bitcoin 0.000000000000000

nice larp

>What is tx confirmation?

Have you ever used an exchange?

Shill harder. Volume on cryptopia is 17 btc. Kys

Cryptopia waits for the full confirmation before you can buy OP

Those are buy orders, cryptopia's full volume is 2,398 btc

anti-ODN shills are going hard for whatever reason. i made money on it on multiple occassions. i have x4 thanks to ODN.
Just as a disclaimer, i hold 80$ currently in it.
make your decision, but i think ODN as a messenger would be great project. it would be like Signal or Wire, but better.

plz do it.

HOW IS GOING MR WHALE

can you even transfer that much on Cryptopia?
i thought the limit was 5k NZD

Well, managed to push the price up a little for a few moments a while ago and sold my ODN at a higher price than I likely would otherwise. Sorry any holders who got their hopes up. Will buy back in after it drops, but I don't actually have 100 BTC. I just used "inspect element" on Chrome. It's a good coin, and the team and project are solid, but it will likely stay on a downtrend for at least one more week and a half.

On other news, I recommend buying EncrypGen. Extremely undervalued, professional team, and with a real solid use case for Blockchain technology. Market cap is even lower than ODN.
Peace.

fuck man you got my hopes up. i thought it was inspect element, but you set up good bait as well.

Kys. And dna sucks ass

lmao

i cant believe so many people believed this, but i guess the JUST made them ignore reason

he actually brought down the price a little. i bought at 0,48$

We already knew that you larping faggot

Just before I posted the order, it was around 0.43. After a did, it reached 0.48 for a moment and I sold. But of course, the rise may have been completely unrelated and just a coincidence. But it was worth a shot.

i won't sell until it's 0,49$ tho
you taught me valuable lesson for few dollars though