Is it a bad idea to play a low-Will/Wisdom character under a GM who has a mind control fetish?

Is it a bad idea to play a low-Will/Wisdom character under a GM who has a mind control fetish?

Depends on whether you also have a mind control fetish.

Making a thinly veiled fetish thread in hopes of getting to talk about your fetish definitely is.

Yes. Don't enable a shit-tier fetish.

nailed to a wall OP.

So, to evolve this thread, Topic of debate is mind control and influence. Any influence focused campaign's (political, religious, anything not fighting) that you have recently done?

>evolve this thread
Just let it drop off the board, the OP post will keep having influence even if we started discussing astrophysics.

So you're saying OP has used his mind control fetish on a low-will board.

>Hard-/d/ artist in OP image
>Temporarily mistook this for a /d/ topic
I think it's time for me to get off the internet for a while.

Always play characters with high willpower

There's never any reason not to unless you're a gross masochist.

In D&D the opposed stat to mind control is Charisma.

If you were using another system, you wouldn't have referenced Wisdom as being the will stat.

The creature wearing pink in the OP's picture is male.

Mind control is a pleb fetish.

My fetish is using good ol' training, discipline, grooming, conditioning, and a bit of the stockholm syndrome. Works like a charm.

>In D&D the opposed stat to mind control is Charisma.

Only sometimes. Like charms. And in 4e.

Most of the time it's just Will.

>The creature wearing pink in the OP's picture is male.

No. Tits.

4e is the best system because it focuses squarely on the gridbased combat and turnbased tactics, and doesn't waste time with the background bullshit. Admittedly the classes are a bit samey tho.

The classes are different where it matters, I think.

This

>hard d
>sleepymaid

U wot m8?

>Tits
>In a /d/ image
>Meaning anything

Sleepymaid does a lot of futa. That's most of what's on /d/.

Depends on the GM and whether or not you share the fetish and if you're in an ERP or a real game.

Remember that mind control is destroying player autonomy, which is okay in short bursts, but for the most part can be extremely frustrating for the player.

Speaking as someone who has this fetish, it's difficult to use it correctly even in a non-lewd situation for the above reasons.

>a lot of futa

Yeah, but that's not hard /d/, that's mainstream /d/. Brain fucking is hard /d/.

I want all /d/ to leave. both mainstream and hard and whatever.

Why do people ever think that discussing their fetishes here is a good idea? They have a spoilered text and awkwardness fetish in addition to whatever they try to bring up?

I stay well away from mind control, since it's very hard to not make it into an 'I win' button for both players and enemies who utilise it.

Because while people who do that have convinced themselves that their fetish is the most important thing in the world and are confused why no one is constantly talking about it so they inject their obsession into everything in hopes they stay relevant to a conversation or board that has no interest in their shitting dick nipples.

I much prefer to go for influence instead of direct control. Oh sure people puppets have their place, but some acting under their own power in your interest is usually very superior.

Start with charm spells, suggestions to just do nice things for you, or the next thing you politely ask them. Get them used to mentally assigning you as someone trustworthy that they like to be nice to and obey.
Then start on the stronger stuff. Sympathy on yourself, urges to stay nearby or touch you, unease when not around you or doing things they know you disapprove of. Bonus points if you play it off as embarrassing when they give in, but then 'allow' it to make them comfortable because you're such a good friend.
Slow and steady work to craft a happy, smiling minion that is convinced the whole thing was their idea. Add in just a little self confidence issues, and they'll really agree to when you need to use the big guns because 'it's got to be done perfectly'.

This guy has it.

You see this shit is why I just work with undead, all this charms and enchantment stuff is just to fetishy

But undead are (Evil) and get you burned at the stake.
I thinks there's less than a dozen enchantment/telepathy spells/powers that are (Evil) and that's counting things like true mind switch.

It is real bad idea and it is unfun for the players.

If I REAL want player characters to be "mind controlled", I will offer them with reward to act like they are mind controlled.

Sleepymaid does stuff like that if you look at her art. She's got everything from pregnant futas to cyclopses to robots to brainfucking to futa plant spores. Check if you don't believe me.