pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45567451/#45582015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmmm, is that so. . .

Namefags aren't for waifuing they are for questions and shitposting about.

If nothing else this is quality shitposting, well done.

Now this is shitposting. I'm impressed.

So I have an idea for a Reality Marble that my jumper will develop. Going with the developing it option so it will be slow going, a bit dangerous but I think it fits her. Her origin is Interloper and it's called the long road home.

It looks like a patchwork plane of buildings and places she used to live in. It allows her to draw in to existence copies of friends, family and allies but weaker copies. IT also allows her to draw all her companions in to it and use them at once at full strength however powers the ones that aren't currently summoned use drain her reserves.
So is that too powerful, or is that alright? Any suggestions to improve it?

err... not sure why I responded to the original post, please disregard that.

Changes:
Power Combinations now has clearer limitations, is clarified to work on all supernatural abilities including magic
Required Secondary Powers is clarified to keep working on stacked powers
Toggle works on all supernatural abilities and perks, others can't force you to toggle your abilities directly
Added a note about Power Combinations and Toggle

Because you admired OP's excellent shitposting? We haven't had quality amusement from our shitposters in ages.

So does that mean WormAnon is the polish shit by default since all waifus are shit?

Depends on how many copies of friends, family and allies can be summoned at once and how much weaker they are then the original. Also depends on whether you can use both functions at the same time and how much the extra companions drain your reserves. Can't really say whether it's too much or too little till I know those.

domo arigato gozaimasu

Is there a list of jumps with purchases of multiple companions slotted as one?

40K Imperium Guardsmen
Kerbal Space Program Kerbals

Not a request for answers, just asking if there was a list compiled.

Hmm It's tough to specify but I'll give it a Shot. It partially depends on how strong the original is. There are limits to what she can duplicate. She can duplicate batman just fine with only a slight decrease in ability, Superman however winds up really weak. Also the number she can draw on I would imagine is limited by how much energy she has and how strong the copies she is pulling are. Swarming people with a couple dozen bad ass normal is fine but she probably only gets a hand full of high powered characters. I would say that she can not use both functions at once. However do to her strong connection with her companions (even those that have returned home or stayed behind) they are cheaper to summon and maintain. It might be better if I just finally take Fate/Extra and buy it as an Ex rank. I have only been avoiding extra because I never played it.

Not that I know of.

Man, I gotta say I'm not in favor of Power Combinations being nerfed, especially several months after the jump was basically done. Your rationale for changing it was that expanded it a month ago to work on all supernatural powers, but it could already do that when the perk was first included.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45567451/#45582015

*rationale for changing it was that you expanded it

Sorry.

I have one in my jumpchain folder for personal use. No idea if it's complete, but here it is.

Kerbal Space Program 20-740
Darkstalkers 4 (x2)
Sword & Sorcery 20
Light of Terra 4
WH40K Imperium 40
Blame! 22
Skullgirls 100

>Light of Terra 4
How do you get four?

they are forgetting Kirby and the road to El Dorado.

He is talking about the Choir.

I thought the Choirs where 3 and 5 respectively?

4 you forgot the Canoness who leads that group of idiots.

4 and 5
Choir of Righteous Fury
>Celestian Arlissa Val'Rayan
>Orders Hospitaler initiate Lina
>Orders Dialogous Initiate Fia
>Orders Famulous Initiate Cierra
and
Choir of Lost Voices
>Alicia Dominica, Cannoness of the Choir of Lost Voices
>Lethe Catena, Former Sorceress of Tzeentch
>Sabine San Leor, Former Noise Marine of Slaanesh
>Verena Armenii, Former Nurglite Terminatrix
>Decima, Former Khornate Berserker

Ah yes, I prefer the other choir so I guess I forgot.

I'd say that all makes it fine, just remember your companions need to also abide by the power limit on it, they can be easier to maintain and summon but not much stronger then Batman without being reduced in power. This is all with it just being a natural one though, I'd say that an A++ one, whether that's you buying it or growing to that level, should support a few hundred 'badass normals' easy and probably be able to duplicate stronger characters too (around MCU Captain America level guys if not a bit above, instead of just peak human characters like Batman, though getting the strongest guys you can summon still means you'll be getting less quantity).

If you're putting it to EX, I'd raise it to a few thousand summoned people at badass normal levels and at max you could probably get up to...average Servant level really. Someone like Cu Chulainn or Emiya (Physically, not counting their Noble Phantasms). Sorry, don't really know of any great examples outside Nasu stuff for this.

I'm mostly basing this off of Rider's Reality Marble, except exchanging the raw power/quantity for a good deal more versatility and control over it (He can have tens of thousands of average Servants, but without Skills, NPs or classes and it's all the same people, whereas you can only have a few thousand but control who this is, can get new people to add over time and don't have to use the same people and so on). Hope that helps some.

How do I use money in place of skill, strength, or magic in personal combat, /jc/?

I want the ability to throw money at all my problems. Maybe even literally.

Fuck I though Arlissa was a Cannoness not a Celestian.

there is an item for that in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 DLC one.

Are there any perks that make it so that you always have at least X experience with using your powers even after just getting them?

that sounds like a combination of cosmic fact and taking an origin

Well I am thinking about such a perk in terms of it's usefulness to drop-ins so. . .

Do you enjoy karaoke?

>Jump 63: Fullmetal Alchemist
>Age: 28
>Location: Xing
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Hostile Rival (-200), Enemy of the State (-300)
>Truth (700)
A foregone conclusion. If I don't spend points to get it, I'll end up doing it intentionally. I checked, just to see what I would have lost - my eyes. Both physically and metaphorically, for my entire stay.
>Automail Limb (600)
Plus, this way I can replace the limb.
>Red Stone (0)
And here is the reason I took Truth. I am utterly about cheating the system wherever and whenever I can, and with Red Stones, I can do exactly that - they're not nearly as resilient as Philosopher Stones, of course, but they also don't require souls in order to do it.

So, not only do I have someone who is utterly committed to bringing me down, but I have the military out for my head. An interesting state of affairs, to be honest. I wonder if this has anything to do with the city of Konasse appearing, floating midway between Xing and Amestris? All things considered, I'm pretty sure that is the sort of thing that would cause the military to start going after it and anyone remotely associated with it.

Now, there is absolutely no question that the canon is going to be derailed completely and utterly. Promised Day is supposed to be coming, and I know just enough about everything when I go in to start screwing with things - but since I only gave my right arm for power, instead of my vision, I can use clairvoyance to see what's happening and the best way to completely derail the plot. Derailing the plot is good. Getting Father to stop, or better yet banishing him entirely, is very good, and that is a large part of the plan.

The other part of the plan is making sure that Konasse is built up as fully as I can, and keep it safe from invasion. And likely slip a couple of Red Stones over to the Eldric brothers. Those poor kids deserve a break.

no

Bloody.

I wonder how useful/useless the Lost Voices would be against fucking Orikan?

FATE/??? (Redux?)
Or: Why I Am Worst Servant
> Age: 18 [Rolled2]
> Grail War: Tokyo Holy Grail War (Fate/Prototype) [Rolled7]
> Origin: Drop In
> Status Page [Get a Freebie!]
> Magic Circuits (x20) [Get a Freebie!]
> Reality Marble: All Magic Is Science [-800CP]
> Self Control [Get a Freebie!]
> Relationship Flag [-100CP]
> Academia [-100CP]
> Blade of Azoth [-50CP]
> Dapper Dressing [Get a Freebie!]
> Shirou's Cook Book [-50CP]
> Servitude [Get a Freebie?]
> Arrogance [+100CP]

-
Servant Supplement
> Class: Archer [-200SP]
> STR: E [+100SP]
> END: C
> AGI: E [+50SP]
> MAN: B [-150SP]
> LUK: D [-50SP]
> Independent Action: A+ [-200SP]
> Item Construction: D [-100SP]
> Magic Resistance: C [-50SP]
> Pioneer of the Stars: EX [-450SP]
> Territory Creation: D [-100SP]
> NP - ???: C
> Personality Clash [+100SP]
> What Spiritual Form? [+50SP]

Lately I've been trying to prune some of my companions, so this involved going back to Fate and ... building my servant for the first time, since I never even chose one to begin with.
BUT NOW I AM THE SERVANT.
I based the stats off Nikoli Tesla & Thomas Edison from Grand Order, generally taking the lower stat from either. This results in a HILARIOUSLY pathetic servant. Which is me.
But I'm probably like 200+ jumps in IF NOT MORESO, so. ... So.
Also, I'm taking Gil's place, so he is not around.

I imagine my Reality Marble as helping study things that shouldn't normally be studiable. Somehow.
I don't know what the NP does.

But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Because it's power level is EXTREEEEME

Feck. Forgot the card.

>Nine of Swords, reversed (Attempting to avert a shameful or regrettable act. Faithfulness, patience and unselfishness. May indicate the narrow avoidance of a death or other catastrophic loss.)

You'll have better luck than White Mage, at least. The poor bleeding heart.

>Skill Books
>There's a chance whenever finishing a new
> book or short story that you will become
> noticeably (and permanently) more skilled
> in a vaguely related discipline.
How high a chance would you say is reasonable for this perk? 5%?

Have you ever created mimics to guard your stuff?

That is fucking evil.

What are some good technique copying perks other than Data Drain?

Mimic from Zelda. Copycat Technique from Ranma.

Copycat Technique from Ranma is probably the best. It can copy pretty much anything as long as you're physically capable of it.

Sharingan from Naruto also lets you copy technique, grants photographic memory, time dilation and a whole lot of other stuff.

Advice for writing jumps?

Anything that should definitely be/not be included?

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, how dangerous is Hyrule? It honestly seems pretty fucking terrible at times looking over it with an objective eye, the place is fucking crawling with evil shit and huge monsters.

Except during a big evil crisis, it's a huge, populous, and prosperous kingdom.

There's Alchemy in Master of Magic that allows you to convert gold directly into mana and vice versa.
I'm presuming that since 'gold' means gold coins in that setting it works with other currencies, but maybe Acheld can clarify if they're around?

Well, for a fresh jumper it's pretty dangerous. However, if you have pretty much any kind of flight or reliable ranged attacks it's not actually that bad.
Plus unless you take the one drawback Link will go around fixing everything. Monsters are mostly a result of evil shit going down.

It also varies a bit between games. Wind Waker isn't really that bad, other than the huge stretches of water and a few particular islands.

How powerful would the Rakasha form from lord of light be?

Most of the Final Fantasy games have a skill to do damage by throwing money at your enemies.

Make sure not to put in arbitrary nerfs or balance your jump's perks against other jumps' perks.

if you're putting in time travel make it stuck, also strength boosts above 50 tons are taboo for some reason

Thank you it does.

(these are silly customs that you should ignore)

I think a good part of the whole averting-the-plot thing is that they'll be so focused on this city that appeared out of nowhere that they don't realize that Edward Elric's running around with both natural arms. Though they didn't decide to risk bringing Al back with Red Stones.

On the plus side, Nina's back to normal. Yay! Too bad I didn't get there to deal with it before it happened.

Thanks to a bit more dice rolling... well. I took Job Offer from Dresden Files, and chose the option to allow me to offer OTHERS a portion of my power as an Emissary. I made the offer to four people: Roy Mustang, who nearly came to blows with me as a result because he thought I was patronizing him (and, y'know, the military's after me, but the 'there is something deeply wrong with this country' speech affected him); Edward and Alphonse Elric, who chose to pass on it; and Winry Rockbell.

Winry chose to take me up on it. My symbol at this point is the gauntlet, and as such, she was given one to wear as a symbol of the power she now possessed. Of course, I have many things that she could have been granted, but considering her nature, the portion of my power that she received manifested itself as an affinity with technology. Certainly not technopathy, but she was a one-woman leap ahead in technology for the time that I was there. She understood that the arrangement was temporary - she revolutionized automail, introduced any number of new materials and alloys, and a number of smaller things that made the world a better place.

Good times, good times.

You fucker stole my idea from a few months back. And last thread

Wait, I thought your powers are limited to your servant stat power when you are a servant. Are they not?

Val help

No, that's never been the case. It was even clarified just last thread (In addition to the dozen+ times in the past but you might be new so it's hardly fair to use those).

Oh, so all you strength perks and other stuff are working full force?

Interesting. This will be good Servant Wars

Yes.

Formatting. For the love of waifus use clear paragraphs and a readable font and colour choices.

Keep in mind that not everyone might know what the jump's setting and power level is like, so you'll probably have to explain some of the key concepts or terms.

There are folks that only go drop in and don't like being anything but human, so if your jump takes place in a world where humans don't exist, you might cop some flak if you don't have a "stay human" option for drop-ins.

Don't make Jumper omnipotent, but don't make them powerless.

Find somewhere in the middle and stick to it.

Everyone will hate you a LITTLE, but that's a lot better than half of everyone hating you a LOT.

while I agree that they are a little silly adhering to these customs is part of what makes this thread different from the other places that shall not be named that do jumps.

Where is Infectious Bite from again?

Van Hellsing

pretty much this , the watchword is plot relevant.
Van Helsing

Don't allow jumpers to ever go above a certain threshold of power. Hard caps on growth potential are your friends.

obvious troll is obvious

Look at what exists. Make something. Post it here and fix what people criticise. Simple.

Yeah but both of the things you mentioned aren't so much rules, they're just patterns. It's rare but some jumps like SBURB and Harry Potter have time travel, and Overlord and Mushoku Tenshi have options that could easily let you surpass 50 tons.

I love putting in softcaps in my CYOAs and I've gotten zero complaints.

>>Create a paradox and you doom an entire timeline
>>Go back roughly 2 hours only.
>>Have to survive going through SMT as a Midrange demon
>>I don't remember any strength boosts like that in overlord

Yeah I'm pretty sure my argument stands

Add some fluff and personality too it. Many anons jump world they don't know much about and it helps alot to give them an idea of the character of the world. Otherwise it the jump just feels like a list of powers.

For example take a look at the Night Angel and Light Bringer Jumps. Great worlds with a lot of interesting history and characters, but if you just going by the jumps they seem like bland and empty power grabs.

That is because it is a soft cap and people here don't flip their shit over those nearly as much.

What I mean is, I give people a detailed explanation of its power then leave it open for them expanding it beyond that without going into detail. It's great.

That's because there are tricks to brute forcing your way through those with sheer weight of effort and resources, like consuming entire planets.

I was just countering hardcaps, more than anything. I don't like them much in most situations.

So I've been thinking about SCP-914 and began wondering what kinda things it'd make. Like what would happen if I put a Ka'kari from Night Angel into it on very fine. Or a Devil fruit from one piece on the same setting. I'd like to hear what you think would happen to different objects.

>Putting anything on very fine.
Prepare for things that you won't make sense out of for a few dozen jumps.

From the testing log I suggest never putting something in it with a notable, or even really a known negative such as the devil fruit. It may well enhance the negative more than the benefit.

It was just an exam really. I kinda wanna put some wands and advanced tech into it. Like the power rings from GLaS or some Necrodermis from LoT.

Example* ffs.

>Necrodermis into it
Yeah that's going to make the site get destroyed possibly the region you are in.

I really really want to try putting the Eye of Set through it on fine but the risk of loosing such a powerful magic booster is too much for me to take.

>Necrodermis
Are you high?

Use minecraft cheat mode and make a second, keep the jumpchan fiat version and put the other into it. Also if it's destroyed wont it just respawn.

You know you're curious what would happen too.

Eh, that's why you have extra lives and disposable worlds like from Mystcraft or Frequent Flyer Miles.

It's for SCIENCE!

Yes but I'd rather not risk the region I am in to get burned or nuked while I am still on the site.

Destroyed isn't the issue, the issue is it becoming something else and with no chance of getting it back.

Cheat mode should work then.

Hivemind and forcewall from the warehouse are great for that. And as pointed out disposable worlds are also great.

Well, Myrmidont has some of the best advice, . But I don't thk anyone has addressed perk creation yet. I've learned it's okay to extrapolate certain skills and powers based on the setting, but the further out you tread from the base material, the more pushback you generally receive. For some Jumps, you may have to get a little inventive to fill in Backgrounds, Drawbacks, or Perks. But creating too much content without a basis from the Jumpverse is generally frowned upon. Obviously, there are exceptions, but I tend to consider the cut off point at about 25%. If you can't fill in most of the Jump with things gleaned from the movie/book/hame/ect itself, it might be time to reconsider.

Also, good to see more people considering getting into Jump Making. Good on you. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I doubt I could survive in point blank radioactive fallout and I hate hiveminds with a passion,

Well use remote controlled robots or even clones. Or just wait till you get a radiation immunity and/or the Final form and Idiot magician combo.