Does your girlfriend(or wife if you're old) support your tabletop habits?

Does your girlfriend(or wife if you're old) support your tabletop habits?

She begs me to run campaigns for her, so yes.

Why can't you make original topics? Why reposts of reposts?

Instead of replying to threads that make you angry, just ignore them and make threads about topics that you enjoy.

We play together and she's one of the best DMs i know

Fuck, I hope so... that's my only social activity, so it's literally the only chance I'd ever have of meeting her.

Constant jokes about game sessions being gay orgies.

Instead of making the same thread over and over again, just stop being a faggot?

I'm 23, my wife 22.
we both play Tau, we go to all x wing tournament near us, we made a home-brewed cosplayed starwars rpg with friends (dice and paper rpg, not LARP) and are currently playing it every Friday night

Of course, she's very supportive of all my hobbies. And she exists, too! She's definitely real and exists and is not my hand.

BAVI
A
V
I

I got one of those things where its like a girlfriend but hes male. He supports my hobby but complains about space. We play classic board games with our friends too and I try to play BA with him when we can

My girlfriend finds it interesting and she wants to play D&D sometime. Her brother used to collect 40k the same as me and her father has done a lot of TTRPGs in his life. I tend to simplify stuff for her, when I'm working on my Dark Heresy campaign I tell her it's D&D so I don't have to explain everything about it.

Question for the fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls who actually have a partner who is into traditional games.

Are you one of those insufferable pairs who always cooperate, even if you are on different teams?

So.. You're gay?

She tries to get me to spend as much on my tabletop stuff as she does on all her crafting and remint hobbies. Absolutely loves nabbing my minis to paint them and is probably a more avid boardgamer than I am.
Only issue we run into is the lack of space to store everything.

Yes. She participates. We met through an online RP. Next question.

>implying that I have a girlfriend.

I, uh, don't want to find out.

What car do you drive?

yeah. Met him through a friend and we bonded over history

We're usually on the same team, but when we're not it can get downright vicious between us. Name calling, threats of withholding sex, smacking each other over dice rolls or turn placement, tanking our own chance of winning just to drag the other down and so on.
Afterwards it's kiss and make up within minutes, and it can be damn fun to have a nice 'friendly' fight together.

I had a boyfriend who was as big into tabletop stuff as I was.

Unfortunately long distance relationship, didn't work out in the end though.

>Next question.
Human eye filet, or blade steak?

Why did you explain what a boyfriend is then?

My gf completely supports me. Last trip we made to Spain we bought a shitload of Infinity miniatures for me, and back at home she ordered the Tohaa starter because she liked the minis.

She also wants to paint some of my older figures, which I haven't even primed.

For my birthday she bought me a Nazgûl on a winged beast, a mini I didn't have and that I've always liked. She even assembled and primed it.

Her, my brother's gf and some of my friends gfs are interested in RPGs too, but we're not sure we're ready to make an introductory game for them.

just for a little joke. I was gonna put "I got a girlfriend with one of those things, whats it called? Oh yeah a cock and balls" but then that would refer more to a trap

A 2016 Mazda 3 manual.

Have you considered killing yourself?

>what is bugchasing

yes

Oldfag here; we play together on the regular.

Don't worry user, I laughed

>this thread again

thanks pal I thought I best not put that cause the thread would just become a discussion about all that stuff

She doesn't know about it, she thinks when I go out with the guys on wednesday nights it's to play poker.
I want her to keep believing that.

>original topics
>on Veeky Forums

But I like getting angry!
And topics that I enjoy have been done to death and are boring.

I'm not the OP of this thread.

You seem to still be in a thread you dislike. Perhaps you should take my advice and ignore the thread and go make a new thread about a topic that you enjoy.

>talking this much shit about glorious Marxism

Fascists need to leave

>I'm 23, my wife 22.
Why is your wife so old compared to you?

Cuck car for emasculated faggot betas.
Your wife is gonna leave you for someone who drives a Toyota.

She's the reason for me getting into tabletops... so I would say yes.

Has played RPGs with me, gave miniature painting a try but didn't have the patience. Doesn't care for wargames, or really any sort of intense 1v1 game.

>Marxism
>Glorious
Neckbeard confirmed

She wasn't supportive at all. And here I am, some time after breakup with numerous modern/pauper/standard decks and sets of fetches and shocks while before I could barely make it for drafts. I miss her ;_;

We play in the same games so yes.

Met her due to mutual gaming interests when I was 20. It was her 18th birthday.

I turn 50 on Wednesday. She stopped playing she our kids were born. My oldest is my son, 14. My twin girls are 11. All three game with me. Awesome family bonding.

Wife still supports my gaming with friends. My Friday night game has gone on since 1978.

She lets me play them while mandingo's breeding her

she would, but no one wants to GM. :(

Mansplaining won't help you in the long run, user.