It's not stopping

>it's not stopping
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO THAT WEEB

Already up 100%. Should've bought more. I only bought because I would find it extremely amusing to get rich of a 2channel weebshit waifu coin

GTFO pumpers. Don't be a retard and buy ATH. It's already correcting. This shit is going to back to 8 - 9$ no survivors.

Look at the volume, nips are leading this just as they always have. What's posted here is meaningless, this coin will do whatever the nips feel like.

And the nips say they are done for the month fuccboi. Stop spreading BS.

>decided to buy NXT at 4300 instead of MONA at 70k a few days ago

Lesson learned: BUY EVERYTHING INVOLVING CATS

IDK user. Every time I've thought they were done pumping and prepared to sell, they would start pumping again it's been like that for days...

MOONIN' AGAIN!

fuck its at $14..... when do i sell?

CRASH ALREADY YOU FAGGOT SO I CAN BUY

I BOUGHT THIS AT $2.61 AND SOLD IT AT $4.70

buy more, it will go at least 10x

Now you idiot. This shit is close / is at the peak of a parabole

have you sold already?

>chasing pumps

I am a long term holder, I bought this at 0.40$ months ago. But if you are just here for the quick gainz and have butter hand you should gtfo now since a 33% correction is incoming

nah im in it for the hodl but i wanna buy back in for more mona. not content with this measly amount i have

I bought it at 90 cents and sold it for a loss.

Actually I bought at in late October at discount prices and thought it was as high as it can get at $4.70

N-NIppon isn't going to crash Mona tonight, i-is it?

I hope it does. I sold at $6.88

I really don't get it, the top 12 people owned over 70-80% of the coins. I sold at a profit way back when and dumped because of that.

buy high sell low

Are you me?

fucking normies GET OFF MY COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn! how did you manage?

My mind goes to dark places and I buy more shitcoins below 10 million market cap hoping I can finally get one I actually buy to fucking move instead of do nothing until I finally sell

I should write a book "How to only make 100x your money in a market full of 10x opportunities weekly" or I can start some sort of a trade alert where people will be told when I'm making a trade to buy/sell so they can do the opposite

bought mine a few weeks ago after it was shilled after the bitcoin cash weekend. It did nothing for a week so I sold it at price I paid (2.22). It hit 10.50 today and I am sad. ;;

>selling crypto and chasing pumps ah classic Veeky Forumsretards

Mona is another beast it doesn't have much volume and buying one btc of mona could pump it s price easily. Once the buy order drains see it dump like hell.

I was holding this shit since July watching it do nothing. I finally got weak hands and sold it at $0.50 like two days before it started pumping. Just fuck my shit up.

You're entirely full of shit because I bought 1.04 BTC of mona on the first and didn't pump it's price at all, nor did it "dip like hell" afterward.

Depends on which exchange you are.

I HAVE 100 OF THESE WHAT DO I DO

Give me some I only have 15