Look at your IOTA. Look at this address. The richest IOTA wallet contains hacked IOTA. Check the worth

Look at your IOTA. Look at this address. The richest IOTA wallet contains hacked IOTA. Check the worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetangle.org/transaction/LODWCZEFZNCEMFLOWZSYJZVQAVFIJZFHKROHS9CDZIEGUEVBVSKK999ANDRIRSAWRUVHITVCGUABA9999
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170611/
bitfinex.com/posts/206
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6zmyzm/if_the_published_vulnerability_was_not_a_backdoor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link: thetangle.org/transaction/LODWCZEFZNCEMFLOWZSYJZVQAVFIJZFHKROHS9CDZIEGUEVBVSKK999ANDRIRSAWRUVHITVCGUABA9999

interesting.
I always assumed IOTA was shit.
but this just proves the point.

Yes alot of complains and there is theories the devs or founders steal funds for their own usage and then sell. For instance IOTA first came to coinmarketcap it landed straight on top spots but only sold $500k worth during ICO.

>5000 trillion coins
>Developer (1 guy) can set balances to 0 and reset transactions
>No blockchain
>No work to secure transactions
>No code
>No developers
>10 billion dollar market cap

Reminder IOTA shills are literally paid to spam an anime forum.

They defent themself by saying "It was all over the counter" but how can a public ICO for a month raise 500k while privately raise MILLIONS? It doesn't make any sense

>he doesnt know thats an invalid transaction, not a real transaction. just there to generate FUD.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Here is something more interesting:

Coinmarketcap on June 11, 2017 - no IOTA listed yet:
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170611/

> Fast forward 7 days

Coinmarketcap on June 18, 2017 - IOTA listed
BAAAAAM, 6th spot, market cap = $1,152,968,675
with A FUCKING VOLUME OF $3,100,731
How can it get 1 billion market cap if only 3 million is traded?

On top of that, it raised $500k usd in a ICO.. Clearly the public lacked interest and it was also seen a scam.

So according to the IOTA team, they raised 1 billion in OTC or private sales? That's more than any crypto project (despite lack of interest and authenticity of the project)

>pajeet make 6 gorrillion coins
you know the rest .....

To make things more interesting, IOTA was listed on June 13, 2017 on Bitfinex. That gives it just a few days to be traded. But with just a few days to trade with a volume of 3 million daily which is relatively small.... How can it be worth 1 billion?
They might aswell have changed the units after all sales such as

(as seen on the picture)
>Sold 1 million IOTA
>Let's hypothetically say it's 1$ per IOTA to make it simple
>Change the unit from 1 IOTA to 1 kIOTA
>Now worth x1000 (only automatic statistically)

bitfinex.com/posts/206

IOTA also contains a backdoor. This is well known. However, the team CLAIMS they will make the coordinator open source soon for increased transparency. Meanwhile they have plenty of time to recode it to exclude the backdoor.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6zmyzm/if_the_published_vulnerability_was_not_a_backdoor/

A well justified market cap of 1 billion would have A LOT of talks around it over the internet.
For IOTA? Nope, not at all.

Enter a custom date on google and search for IOTA. The talk about it was rare. Not much hype. Certainly not $1,000,000,000 worth of talk.

I still think that's really fucked up

IOTA is just another useless tulip in the ever-expanding billion dollar club.

It will take a while until people realize IOTA is utter garbage just like with Ripple.

You fags still have time to buy in, we're going to $5

I'll take the word of Microsoft and Samsung over the people in this tread. Thanks for your concern though my internet friends.

For the data marketplace? That is only for research. Nothing intended with IOTA project.
Microsoft have too alot of partnerships with crypto projects / see for instance Tierion.

Its literally a data marketplace. This has NOTHING to do with IOTA project usage.

it seems the ten biggest wallets own half of all IOTA's market cap.

the ten biggest bitcoin wallets on the other hand own 5% of market cap.

no idea if this is problematic.

This is the most obvious R*pple fag thread I've seen so far

yes it does. the data is traded with IOTA on the tangle

I hope you put sage in the Options field

couldn't you just as well trade dollars when some bank implements a tangle like system?

Data sharing among IOT devices is the subject they are in for. Not over IOTA, the project.

congrats you've figured out what I realized 6 months ago, that powerful elite money is heavily into IOTA. That's the sole reason I put in a significant investment into this coin

I wouldn't be surprised, it's illuminati shit. They will control it while the masses think it's decentralized