>Incubus
>+2 to D.
I'll admit I giggled.

>Perk: Bisexual
>Perk
>Bisexual

I don't see the problem.

>Perks: Bisexual

What system is it where D is a trait/stat?

I wanna play it

>Wanting to fuck the saddest clown in ghost Mexico

>B-but user, he has Perk: Bisexual and +2 to D!

Okay? Does it fit the tone of the game?

not really. It's a high fantasy with the other characters being a human rogue, elf ranger, and harpy brawler

>Ghost Mexico

Wut

>Bonus to CHA Checks against opp. (n/a due to bi) sex
>n/a due to bi

Son I don't think you quite know how sexuality works.

Is he at least playing it like the blatant parody it is?

Might just be you have a faggot in the group.

I can't hear you over how Sad Ulquiorra is.

Famous Chinese Cartoon Series Bleach has an afterlife area called Hueco Mundo, that is a barren wasteland where evil ghosts fight and eat any other evil ghosts they find and where all the shonen evil dudes use gratuitous Spanish when they yell their attack names, hence Ghost Mexico.

That sounds fun.

Is it fun?

No. But i've been reading it for over a decade by now.

It falls into the typical shonen trap - Decent setting, fun characters, interesting narrative mechanics, which then all gets thrown into the fucking garbage in favour of watching an utterly generic character screech for ten episodes and start glowing while the villain shouts 'IMPOSSIBLE'

Repeat ad infinitum.

>villain shouts 'IMPOSSIBLE'
Since when were you under that impression?/Aizen

Every other sentence is "lol wow I'm so gay rofl!" Even OOC hours before or after a game

OP, we humbly request more info on this system. We must know what's being worked with.

Speaking as a bisexual, it's pretty perky.

People will assume you're straight at the slightest evidence you've been/are with a woman (for men) so there's basically no problem with bigots until you're literally posting yourself with your bf on normiebook.

Lucifer confirmed for filthy kraut, what did you expect?

Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!
Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,
Ist wert, daß es zugrunde geht;
Drum besser wär's, daß nichts entstünde.
So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,
Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,
Mein eigentliches Element.
>-Vers 1338 ff. / Mephistopheles

It gets even better when you remember that Kubo wanted to end the series when Ichigo kicked Byakuya's ass the first time. Like fucking eight years ago IRL or whatever it is.

And then the studio was like "NIGGER YOU BEST GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THEM GOLDMINES, WE GOT WEEBS TO SHAKE DOWN!", and we embarked upon the endless journey into filler and ever more ludicrous power-creep we're on now.

Kubo's explored a couple cool things here and there, and expanded upon some of the original interesting lore, but holy fuck is it ever the occasional gem in a year and a half of crap between finds.

In an RPG bisexuality is totally a perk. One time I told the gm I was going to flirt with a secretary so the party could sneak by while I was the distraction. He smirked that it was a male secretary and I said I was undeterred. He was straight but making someone flustered and uncomfortable works just as well