Among all classes barbarians are by far the biggest faggots

Among all classes barbarians are by far the biggest faggots

>muh life of warfare

lmao killing some farmers in village raids is hardly warfare you might as well call modern gangsters warriors since they are also pretty good against unarmed people

>muh rage

yeah sperging out works so well in a life and death scenario

let's face it the only warriors worth anything are the proffesional ones who live in actual cities and are part of organised army and they still are subhumans compared to mages

hang all barbarian players

cool opinion kid

>kid

said someone who likes to play half naked muscular men who want to get up close and personal with other men

you're not only underage but a fucking faggot as well

Barbarians aren't as faggoty as "LOL I'M FLANKING SO I DO MORE SNEAK ATTACK DAMAGE WITH A TOOTHPICK THAN THE REST OF YOU DO WITH ACTUAL WEAPONS OF WAR" rogues.

And that's not even counting the chaotic-randumb alignments and "hurr, I steal from my own party" faggotry that often accompanies rogue players.

Since when barbarians never flank? Are you retarded?

Everything Rogues bring to the table, a Bard can bring to the table better, without the baggage of being a character concept based on being society's trash.

>implying it's not a wizard

srsly, bathrobe faggot is single class that allows unattractive, physically unfit neckbeards to make use of their (mostly projected) "intelligence" for sake of self-insert power fantasy. Because they know that only thing that can turn them from pathetic subhumans to the overlords would be muh magic, and if the magic uses what they project to be their advantage (and only one) it even makes it easier.

Pretty weak bait user, 0/10 is as high as I can go.

Okay now do warlocks

I've seen people play good wizards. They're OK when, instead of being played as GOD WHO BEND REALITY TO WHIM AND CAN DO EVERYTHING, they're played off as being insecure, potentially incompetent, awkward, ect as a result of their life spent in studies and sheltered from the harshness of the real world.

I have NEVER seen anyone play a Rogue that wasn't a complete piece of shit as a character.

>trying and failing

The wizard that I'm currently playing, honestly, has been a lot more useful due to having 17 INT and decent WIS than due to their magic spells. So far, anyway.

Have you tried not playing D&D.

>Among all classes barbarians are by far the biggest faggots
>Among all posters OP is by far the biggest faggot

Thinly veiled Barbarian Appreciation Thread? Speaky OP.

Barbarians are a class, not a tribe. They are not all axe-toting jackasses from frigid lands. A barbarian can be a city guardsman who channels his fury into his blade, or the most polite upper-class gentleman you've ever met with an astoundingly short temper and knowledge of hand to hand combat.
Other than the shamanistic animal totems, the only similarities between barbarians is their weaponized rage.

The only in-universe classes are wizards, sorcerers, warlocks, clerics, druids, and some paladins (not all). "Barbarians", "fighters", "rogues" don't exist, they're just warriors of varying walks of life and differing combat styles.

>Not playing sorcerors as Wizards who just learned spontaneous casting because prepared spells is a fucking retarded mechanic.

This is an awful style of arguing. This thread isn't about rogues. Try to defend barbarians instead of making this thread about something unrelated to OPs shitpost.

OPs thread was about the class that most often ends up being "faggoty" in-play. Just because OP gave Barbarians as his example doesn't necessarily mean it's the only dimension of the argument.

Sorry, sorcerers actually have lore attached to them as people with magic pulsing throughout their veins. Wizards can't learn that, the very nature of magic in D&D's setting doesn't allow for it.

>Sorcerors can't control themselves and have spontanious magic emissions because they're still going through Wizard Puberty.

It's normal man. You're going to start getting hair in strange places and start thinking about reclusive towers...

>DnD as "setting"

DnD can't even decide what's it's own setting is, that's why there's like a dozen different ones. Besides, if fighters and barbarians can be the different flavors of melee fighter without the lore attached, then Sorcerers can Wizards can just be casters who learned different traditions. There is no set-in-stone lore that has to be baggage on either class.

How are they bigger faggots than assassins?
>Kill for gold and thrill of the hunt.
>Work alone, the team just interferes with their work.
>No other useful skills besides killing someone.
>Operates outside honor, law and order.
>Trust nobody, your closest friends could be your targets to poison or kill in their sleep for your next job tomorrow.
>pssss, nothing personnel kid

Projecting wont help user.

He's explicitly talking about barbarians and not asking for your opinion about what you think is more faggy.

>Among all classes

It's OK, the shitposting makes me forget my reading comprehension skills sometimes too.

Well then, tell me with your great reading comprehension at what point he asked you about what class you find more faggy.

You were 0/10 before OP. I might have to start going into the negative numbers now. Don't get salty because people aren't replying to your bait the way you intended. I was pretty shit bait to begin with.

He stated his opinion on what class was the most faggy, thereby inviting differing opinions on the subject of barbarians and faggy classes both to be stated. It's basic human communication.

Not really. Barbarian is tough guy who hits harder if he gets angry. He can be anyone, tribal berserker, criminal thug, nobleman with anger issues...

Sorcerer, not so much (but PF bloodlines and 5e sorcerous origins give you fluff limitations), but wizard's fluff is baked into its class mechanics: you can't do shit without a book and high intelligence. Sure, you can play hedge wizard or mage-king, but you still have to be a nerd with a book.

And I still think that's a shitty kind of communication.

>you might as well call modern gangsters warriors
Welcome to feudalism

>dynasty
crime family

>knights
enforcers

>tithe
protection money

If he doesn't want other faggots' opinions, then he shouldn't give his own faggot opinion.

Or you could play a sorcerer, ignore the retarded DnD "fluff", and say people can learn to be spontaneous caters in your game/setting. Then say their power comes from learning and not some stupid "MUH MUM FUCKED A DRAGON" bullshit.

Hell, if you wanted to be really interesting with it, you could even say the magic tradition you learned seeked to emulate the powers of (insert bloodline creature).

Mostly it's just that prepared spells are still a fucking retarded mechanic. If you know a spell, you should be able to cast it as long as you still have the energy left. I could never buy into the whole "it's like loading bullets into a gun" shit that DnD that espouses for wizards.

Brb...Making a Sorcerer.

This. I find the fact that sorcs get less spells too is actually alot better from a roleplaying perspective. It makes them choose their abilities more carefully, and because their toolbox is leaner, they become more invested in using the abilities they do have more cleverly.

Meanwhile the last few Wizard players I've player with spend the game wanting to stop at a library or magic shop every time the party goes into a city and spend all their money copying spells into their spellbooks.

I'd gladly let a player play a "learned sorcerer" if they wanted simply because Sorcs are mechanically more fun to GM for.

Also, man, don't talk shit on Barbarians. There are some scary things outside the city walls in the typical DnD setting.

I like this ape like Orc it's a shame they don't generally look like gorilla men it would suit their character.

>not playing a high INT/CHA Wizard who's most valuable tool is knowledge and their mouth
>not being ye old John Constantine, Blazer of Hell
You disappoint me.

What do you think about Paladin/Barbarian mix?
You know, Holy Fury and all that jazz.

Weak bait, I give it 5 bags of popcorn

What's wrong with hot, half-naked men all sweaty from the day's exertions?

You are trying so hard.

k

>Bards
>Not society's trash
Sure.

Hey I enjoyed having my sorcerer/dragon disciple be a genetic clone experiment by an elder dragon that turned out to be the villain of the campaign, having created many clones of the same character, causing plenty of hilarious moments.

Among all classes, Paladins are by far the biggest faggots

>muh life of purity and justice

lmao taking vow of chastity and refusing to drink alcohol you might as well call modern catholic priests warriors of justice since they are also pretty good at not fucking bitches

>muh holy power

yeah, going full jesus camp works out so well in a life and death scenario

let's face it only clerics worth anything are the professional ones who live in actual temples and are part of an organized religion and they still are subhuman compared to mages

make all paladin players fall