Stops in front of you, unveils great-sword, tis indeed personal my good sir!

>Stops in front of you, unveils great-sword, tis indeed personal my good sir!

>Steps in front of you
I'm holding a spear.
>Unveils greatsword
He's been stabbed by a spear.
>Tis indeed p-
Spear.

>warps into your mind
>brings out a book
>who are you again young man?

>rattles on in
>shows their boner
>letsgetspookyfucboi

If someone teleports behind him while he appears in front of him, what will happen?

You can't manage to get your spear up. The knight assures you that no one finds it funny, its not uncommon for spears to become less reliable at your age.

>sneaks at your flank
>grips knives
>"I could do this for free, fellow"

The knight spins around in place a bit until the magic times out and the teleportation spell fails to resolve, casting the teleporter into the ether to re-enter the material plane at a random point instead.

that one gif that I see every now and then would happen. You know the one where the two anime dudes keep teleporting behind each other forever.

>Leavesor rather leafs the bush to the side of you
>Raises their bow to you
>Get out of here, stranger

The knight can't reassure me of anything, he has a spear buried in his throat. With a great shove I force the spearhead all the way into him and allow the haft of the weapon to cleanly slot into his new hole, closing the remaining couple feet with him as I do. There is a viscous crunching as the haft of the weapon runs past his spinal column, and he drops his blade and claws desperately at the spearshaft as it runs him through. I lean in close, up to his ear, and whisper into his ear.

>"That's the thing, Mr.Knight, my spear is always up."

>I'm taking that ass

>spearfags spoil the fun one post in

META GAME FUCK! "oh but i was already stabbing him before the GM was done describing it." what a fucking cunt. if i was your GM i would through spear breaking goblins at you for being a cuck. but then again i like to put my players in their place when they meta game.

you dont want to roleplay and just want a fight simulator? fine!

>10 flying fire breathers come in. spear that AC. bitch

Should have stated that you were readying an attack. Besides, he still gets a chance to break your guard or dodge.

That's not a greatsword...

Oh wow. A phalanx of one. How could he possibly break your... rank?

Greatsword, goodsword, who cares, as long as it isn't a bastard sword?

Is a broadsword elite?

Your spear would just get caught on his shield or stopped by his armor. He then casually grapples with your spear and tears it away, then walks up and murders your ass.

>he has a spear buried in his throat
>With a great shove I force the spearhead all the way into him
>cleanly slot into his new hole

I can't handle all the homoeroticism in this thread.

>hating on bastard swords

>za warudo
>toki wo tomare
>roadu rolla da
>mudamudamudamudamuda
>soshite, toki wa ukogi dasu

this baka desu senpai

What so he just walks up and practically impales himself on your spear? If you've readied a weapon he's not going to walk up and let you hit him with it dumbfuck

half this thread is everyone calling this guy a dumb cunt. GG