How have your crypto gains affected your relationships with friends and family?

How have your crypto gains affected your relationships with friends and family?

My dad says I'm a pajeet who is too stupid to catch a moon mission.

Literally no on knows. My mom knows I have at least one BTC and is happy for me. Not sure if will ever tell anyone.

Now this is fucking EPIC. GOLDDIGER shout go back to her real estate friends.

I keep it locked down, and do not inform the family or friends.

I anonymously help the ones out that are worth their salt and humble.

Told some people - big mistake. Don't tell anyone.

My portfolio is approaching 1 mil. Everyone treats me pretty much the same as before. Yes, they know about my gains too.

Yeah, this is totally fake though

pls go back to plebbit, you fit in better there

Why what happened?

Would also like to know

Do tell kind sir

if you don't tell family to at least buy while you are making gains you deserve death

I only told dad secretly. He's pretty fuckin cool with it being not that competent with tech stuff, but gave me $500 bucks to invest in good coins.

I kept it and still am growing my investment :)

how many do you actually have ?

Nah, I don't talk about my profits. Most of my friends know I'm somewhat knowledgable about crypto because I was pretty obsessed in 2017 but I always remembered to downplay how much skin I have in the game.

I've been seeing posts all over fb recently from people wanting to know more about BTC with a bunch of normie answers like "Tulips! Bubble! It's too late! Pyramid Scheme!" I'm not going to put in my 2 cents. If I say it's a good idea to buy then either they make money and feel very smart or lose money and somehow blame me. It's got no real upside for me.

Talking about money is a good way to attract hate/envy/gold diggers into your life.

please tell me this is legit, please tell me there is more to this story

sound strategy. Let the normies do their thing, they always know everything better anyway, why even bother

its my little dirty secret, otherwise everyone will come to me asking for money

Damn youre really dumb. You come from a low income family, dont you? Daddy never held down a real job, did he?

My dad said "don't get too greedy, cash out when you make good gains". He is well informed and read lots about it.
My girlfriend encourages me to take risks and after watching my results, she bought her first coins herself. $250 worth of NEO and Qtum this week just to try it out.

What's it look like?

How do I get to that point?

My mom knows I have around 10 or so and she really doesn't care , she just wants me to be more successful than she was. Hasn't asked for a dime even when her car broke down I told her I'll help her. She didn't accept it and told me to just keep it for an actual emergency.

>Investing at the housing buble

whateaver told you this is ULTRA STUPID

Third world user here. Mom had 400$ in her Amazon account doing nothing since 2014. I convinced her to move all we could to BTC. Got in early October and she's already up like 90% more or less.

I told a couple friends we got into It and really shouldn't have.

Underrated