Feels so good knowing im contributing to the end of the beta white race

Feels so good knowing im contributing to the end of the beta white race

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a white man, who doesnt live in Europe, same. I get to make money off of others suffering, just like my white fathers before me.
Europe should have left for america when they had the chance

Oh boy, another /pol/ thread

Those low iq mouthbreathers? They are pathetic and ineffective

What a sad bunch of numales

I unironicaly support racemix, so I'm okay with that.

Your typical white numale, ty iota for giving me the opportunity to wipe them out

As a half black, half iranian, ive fucked so many white girls i lost count. I stopped wearing condoms whenever i visit northern europe and i dont pull out. Oops!

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
>This missing element, a distributed ledger to record and verify information on refugees seeking to reunite with their families, speaks to IOTA founder David Sonstebo’s own philosophy on the growing global refugee population.

All the IOTA foundation did was to give their tangle technology to refugee camps to use it to track refugees and help them find their families.

If you've achieved so little in life that you have to cling to the achievements of your race for self worth you are a weak piece of shit

pic from a german image board.

PS: iota are fucking refugee lovers.

>sage
/thread

>@antiracismday
So every other day is racisimday? got it liberals.

Anytime one of these FUD attempts pop up, IOTA shoots up. Keep going.

who is this lady?

Same, plus this is what /pol/ wont tell you, but
whiteness or paleness of skin tone, is always more favored accross most cultures. So even if we did race mix now, given enough generations, we would just become white/lightskintone again because thats the skin tone trait people find more attractive.

Wait do you celebrate 364 fuck veterans days, 364 nega halloweens and 11 white history months?

Thats what makes poltards so pathetic

Manlets, bald, social rejects

>11 white history months
yes
>364 fuck the veterns days
yes
>364 nega halloweens
halloween is designed to be abnormal same with most other ACTUAL holidays, thus every day is nega halloween because we dont celebrate it, its suppose to be a one time thing each year. And thats what holidays should be, excuses to do abnormal things. liek fucking hunt for eggs, buy your family each 11 presents and hang socks over chimneys, or shit like "Talk like a pirate day" ( actual holiday) are suppsoe to be abnormal and breaks from the mundane. Earth Day, antiracismday, and yes even veterans day shouldnt be things. Because we should do these things everyday.

>one day we will all look like Scandinavian models b/c people find that more attractive

>law of attraction

>whiteness or paleness of skin tone, is always more favored accross most cultures

But that's because of white cuture. If the world was non prejudiced, people would not care about this.