How come most people dont realise most the crypto space is a load of shit...

How come most people dont realise most the crypto space is a load of shit, in fact 99% of it will not survive the next 5 years. People here think youre auto going to get rich. This market could wake up and implode at any time.

Umm no.

You mean 5 months

Your lack of insight is astounding. Stay poor faggot

> jelly nocoiner detected

We are literally investing in the next wave of technology for every legacy application that exists.

I was in the space until early august. Always super skeptical of the space and didnt want to stay in no longer. Took my money and ran.

> hoping the train to crash to buy back in

>5 years
im drowning in pussy by then user

Naw, I think the crash would cause a deep depression for awhile so I wouldnt buy back in to be honest. Not interested in catching knives.

Just wanted to say, I find the enthusiasm for the space a little much. This market have blown me away in the last year and I never thought there would be so many greater fools out there but youve all proved me wrong.

Im in an old paid group that costs about 11k to get in now and theyre all laughing at yey. Have been for about 12 months since yey fools keep buying this crap.

So.. i made 121k in the last 3 months hm.. and they are still laughing :SS. Well.. gonna go make another 120 this month and the next.. will they laugh more then :)? I sure hope so! They will even laugh so hard they will cry (but dont get any fucking tears on my birger fgt and yes, i want it with curry sauce please, you kbow it well).

good for you. Great work. Think risk management.

Well probably but I want to ride it and jump off at the right time.

this is how you sound
how come most people dont realise the internet space thingy is a load of shit, infact 99% of it will not surive in the next 5 years.
The internet is just fad guys.

NOCOINER LOLOLO

Nice FUD, bought 100k

well 90% or so did fail and a lot of people lost money in the dotcom crisis.

and the dotcom crisis was about companies trying to monetize a new technology, being overvalued. Some of them survived.

Cryptocurrencies are at this point mostly 'muh freedom coins'. Some of them are experimenting with new applications and just maybe they survive.

Not saying I'm not riding this bubble btw.

When do you think this will pop?

I keep thinking people have to wake up eventually but it keeps going up.

>Stay poor

Well we all now know we don't listen to a thing this guy says for the whole thread

>When do you think this will pop?

It pops when people realize BTC is fucking terrible and inefficient for what it was designed to do, people start getting out and then everyone else gets out in panic selling, crashing the market.

It's why I'm looking into holding currency cryptos that could potentially take BTC's place after this all happens. Digital universal currency is too good of a concept to die out completely

i have no idea. crypto currencies aren't companies.

at some point money will rund out or stagnate because well, there only so much venture capital to go around. then return on investment will expected however, there is never a risk of a company failing or going out of business. if some coin isn't doing well you just move money around. there's no reason to SELL SELL SELL, unless a country bans crypto or something.

Maybe this is the kind of bubble that doesn't pop but slowly deflates.

>venture capital
I work as a traditional trader in the uk and we are banned from trading crypto currency by the institute that recognises us as traders. Think about that for a second, not sure if it's the same in the US.

>unless a country bans crypto
China, the second biggest country in the world, banned bitcoin and it barely flinched. This is how I know its not going anywhere.

On top of this all traditional finance are scrambling to try and get a piece via one route or another because it will be part of every portfolio in the future, wait until the pensions lock it in (probably decades away).

I wish I could have been involved but my job is paying 150k and I can't afford to lose it.

>second biggest country

I meant economy

well just capital in the broad sense then, it always expects a return on investment.

some cataclysmic event would be a currency 'failing'. Like a company could fail. But I don't see that happening yet. It's like saying gold could fail. So that's why I suspect crypto would rather peter out than just pop.

At the moment I do think someone's got to use this technology in a practical matter if we wish to see continuous growth.

Btc has proven itself protective against attack. It is near impossible to currently take Btc from someone. On the other hand most similar stores of value are not as secure. Metals and gems can be stolen (Hatton garden theft). Land taken by governments, gold taken. Companies share value depends on their performance and you have to trust the stewardship of the executive team, who are rarely motivated to solely benefit shareholders.

Btc has already proved itself useful. Most stores of wealth were not made to be stores of wealth, shares weren't, bonds weren't, gold wasn't. They just happened to be ok at acting as stores of wealth. Btc however was built to be a secure store (even if it wasn't its original purpose)

it's way too volatile to be a useable store of wealth at this point. But this can chance and would be a viable use option.

>t. nocoiner
Nice cope.