GM introduced a 1000 year old vampire

>GM introduced a 1000 year old vampire

Send help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3a5pFbpjSY
exhentai.org/g/824077/78a64258d6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish the vampire a happy birthday (deathday?).

Why don't you use your 1000 year old dragon-loli PC to squish them with earth magic?

Is it a loli one? If it's a grown up vampire then no problem.

youtu.be/H3a5pFbpjSY

In hindsight our GM really shouldn't have let us run a party entirely made up of ancient dragon loli pcs.

Does the vampire know it is 1000 years old? Or a vampire? I mean, we forget alot of things that happened 5, 10, 20 years ago. 1000 years? Tri asking the vampire "how was your year 342?".

Make the vampire aloof, not caring. What can touch him/her anymore except staying alive. Why is he/she alive?

Or is it from player's point of view? Try to find out what the vampire wants. Most likely its lying about being ancient.

*sigh*

"stake, heart/heart, steak
Just like that"

- Tomosiv Kooperski, renowned vampire hunter and fez enthusiast

>GM has a 1000 year old vampire oneshot your settings' god
>motherfucker looks like sephiroth
>you can almost hear him saying "nothing personal"

lost my pic there

-user, renowned cock enthusiast

I wish my game had that kind of character. It's always just human male fighter with my GM. And none of them are even cool.

But is it male or female?

exhentai.org/g/824077/78a64258d6/

>Being a vamp sympathizer.
How'd you like Twilight you cuck.

Do you have an old caretaker dragon? Maybe his stats will cause the vampire to die of laughter.

that isn't edgy Sorin is clearly distraught over his actions in that art. edgy characters usually act disaffected and above it all.

I hate kids, but pictures of anime children make me want to become a father.

I unironically believe that greentext is amazing. Based AmeriBro would be an interesting character to play too.

Are you intentially letting out the part where he's going to take her prisoner amd possibly horribly rape her? After scouting the building, corraling everyone in a single room, killing those who resist and raping those who don't?

>Meets a "Chinese" schoolgirl
>Confirms she's not a commie
>Gives her a hamburger

>Somehow this same person is going to kill and rape the rest of the school

Edna isn't a dragon

JESUS CHRIST I didn't know that fang bullshit existed outside the fucking /sug/!

Also, Edna could be a dragon.

user he was there to bring freedom and liberation to the Chinese. Stow that talk of raping little girls, what are you some kind of pedo Ruskie?

Feel kind of bad when I introduced a trap.

>Rolled a paladin NPC
>Roll God, Cyric God of Lies
>Roll for some side interests to build character around, first thing is a flaw for Cross dressing

The roll gods handed it to me. I thought it'd be funny. They still think it's my fetish.

I want to feed the loli.

Dude, run. Now.

Had a DM that send in all the... what are they? Touhou girls? one was a ghost posessing a robot? One was a vampire. One was locked in a box and anulls all magic. Freaky fucking shit. And the game went to pot. Seriously, get the fuck out. Save yourself.

>not loving kids

What.

He loves his kids.

The 1000 year old vampire is secretly only like 12

>GM gave me help
Send a 1000 year old vampire.

>character eyes get derpier and derpier with each generation

Physically. He loves his kids physically.

just a kid and some basic illusions

/sug/?

I kind of want to credit the origins of that picture to the picture of the bat getting its head brushed and maybe some kind of toothbrushing fetish that exists. Thought it may have also been influenced by the scene from Nisemonogatari, but apparently that picture is two years older, unless the scene was also present in the light novel.

Edna could become a dragon, just like all seraphim could if I understand it correctly.

That scene from Nisemonogatari is itself indulging in a toothbrushing fetish, which absolutely exists.

this, I'm dying

your GM is a pandering hack.

>introduce trap npc
>think it might've weirded them out
>A few sessions later
>the fuckers find and convince him to put on a sundress
I keked pretty hard.

>inbreeding

Makes sense, I can actually kind of see the appeal.

This was definitely inspired by Nisemonogatari. Sort of wondering what other fetishes Monogatari may have catered to besides the aforementioned and feet, anime at least catered to the latter.

that was an almost interesting manga. did they ever finish it?

He lost his publisher and had to continue it as a doujin, don't know whether he actually ended it though.

Why not just diablerize the bitch? It's what Iwould do.

That's your answer to everything, Dough.

We're playing fucking Battletech
What are you doing

MAKING IT BETTER, CLIVE. I THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD GET ME.

Just because you don't like where the Jihad went doesn't give you the excuse to ruin the universe

>when the sun hits the junkyard just right

How a thousand year old vampire looks isn't really important. What is important is how they act.
If it's generic anime loli behavior, impale your GM on a stake and go to war with the Ottomans. Otherwise, if actual effort is put into making the character act like someone who only looks young, I'd entertain the concept.

Fucking lost my shit laughing.

It's just something about the scene and their poses and expressions that's hilariously teen. What's the context, anyway?

Is it a grown up one? If it's a loli vampire then no problem.

So the vampire would have been about 40 or 50 at the time of the battle of Hastings.

And then a couple of weeks ago he would have seen England declare independence from European oppressors again.

Sorin (the Sephiroth-looking vampire dude) is forced to kill his angel waifu/daughter that he made to protect the people of his home plane from other vampires and werewolves after she goes crazy and goes on a "smite ALL THE THINGS!" rampage.

>>GM introduced a 1000 year old vampire
But that's a good thing!
Imagine: a hobo with a shotgun hunts the dreaded 1000-year old Vampire who stole the hobo's garden gnomes and peed on the hobo's lawn.
Bam! Instant Oscar! Maybe even Pulitzer!

>I kind of want to credit the origins of that picture to the picture of the bat getting its head brushed

The brushy-brushy meme has nothing to do with Fangshit!

use a nuke, nukes solve everything.in the event the nuke doesn't work add more nukes until the problem is solved or the world is destroyed in which case the problem is also solved.

I've heard it's that he developed some way for viable pregnancy at like 2 years old. The fucked up thing is that's only a trimmed off part of a much larger family tree chart that covers even more debauchery.

Really, the entire family tree probably should be burned from top to bottom, for the sake of any innocents remaining in it to be freed.

>the hobo's lawn

Folks, do yourselves a favor; don't let your daughters go to college.

This fucking film might have actually been one of the better comedies and certainly one of the better vampire movies I've seen in the last decade.

It's exactly what would result if your PCs tried to form an all-vampire party

I incest you see the entire family tree.

It was actually just a grass lot near where he parks his shopping cart but he called it his lawn, damn it.

I would prefer a great red wyrm dracolich

There's no issues. Just send some exorcists or some depressed nip and your problem will be solved.

a 1000 year old vampire....

>Was the character introduced Ironically?

New Zealand like to add two things to a concept: Domestic Violence and Comedy/Horror.

Fire, fucking fire, not because I dislike loli vampires (especially not blonde ones) but because I don't trust my GM for a damn second.

Proper response with excellent reasoning by an user with startlingly good taste

The legend himself.

Loli vampires, the lesser known threat unleashed during the Jihads.

Of course you should fight loli vampires with fire. You should fight EVERYTHING with fire.

What about Fire Elementals?

Fire solves all problems. If fire isn't solving your problem, you aren't using enough fire.

>This is how Genasi happen