So, I'm currently RPing a racist human in my campaign...

So, I'm currently RPing a racist human in my campaign, so what are some good racist slurs and derogatory words to use against fantasy races?

So far I've called Elves "Knife Ears" (a la Dragon Age), and Tieflings "Horn heads" or "red skins".
I've found some other terms like "dirt elves" for the drow or Dwarves.
So, ITT: some good ol' Fantasy racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

chirb.it/wFpItq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone will say it, so I'll go ahead and spare him the effort

>"knife ears is fucking retarded"
>"are humans spoon-ears?"

Well, it is retarded.

"Sub-human fucking scum abominations"

Every non human race is some sort of Nigger. That way you can have things like.

Tree Niggers
Beard Niggers
Horn Niggers
Pig Niggers
Scale Niggers
Fur Niggers
Cave Niggers
Gill Niggers
Gnomes.

I mean, Gnomes are alright. Gnomes ain't never hurt nobody.

>are humans spoon ears
Yes, elves are racist as fuck.

>it's a "I just found the archives, let me copy all these old posts so people think I'm cool" thread

OP here again, I forgot to mention I've called a Dragonborn a Scalehead.
Also elves can be called Stump Humpers, and Goblins could be called Midget Orcs.

Also what the fuck are you talking about.

I'm just going to say that rather than calling elves "knife-ears" which everyone bitches about (though i personally don't find it that bad) i think it would work better to work out an insult based around devaluing their masculinity. Elves are the fair race, generally speaking, their tall and willowy and have very fine bone structure (before anyone screams about, but muh setting, i know, i'm just speaking in general archetypes. I mean we make jokes about them being androgynous and indistinguishable, capitalize on that). Rather than pointing out their ears, or talking about their culture, i think there is a dearth of un-mined potential for insulting elves by questioning their strength and virility. Belittle the men, and since that doesn't work for women, just have everyone say elf women are skanks and stick with the classics like whore.

"About that gnome you killed last week..."
"You gotta be more specific than that."
"He was a bard."
"I told you to be more specific."

dwarf -- digger

Would it be sufficiently racist to call Changelings "Blank face", "copy cat", or "flat nose"?

Unsounded has a pretty good example of fantasy racism working out from several directions.
There is an underclass of ancient lizard people, each of the human nations has their own racial background and connection to magic, and they're further divided by culture and faith.

For example, the nation of Cresce is a communist monarchy where everyone has dark skin and a mostly "normal" connection to magic along with a strong tradition of worshiping the gods.

The nation of Alderode is land to the north ruled by cooperative councils and is a mish-mash of historical racial groups and both the classic faith and a heretic one that says a hero slew the gods a long time ago. But they're regarded as crazy and weird by everyone else since the magic field around their nation behaves differently and has created a caste system.
Regardless of skin color, your birth caste and hair color define your social status.
Each hair is roughly aligned with a metal and has an inverse relationship of magic affinity to age. The least magically attuned live for 400 years and the greatest (the platinum haired) live for around 30.
One of the central characters of the story is from an ancient racial group something like the Nordic people and has golden hair.
So one of the derogatory terms flung at him is "pissmop"
Oh yeah, and women are regarded as important breeding tokens because you gotta keep them castes pure in a land of war and hardship.

How it's possible to be racist of someone whose racial ability is "turn into a waifu/husbando"?

That is UNNATURAL and DEGENERATE.

Cucks

You have to call tieflings "redders"

Fuckers steal babies and trick people into fucking them! They're filthy rapist baby thieves who refuse to live honestly like a real person because they'd rather lie and rape and steal for a living. Burn them all the two-faced filth!

Go steal from shadowrun. Elves are also "keebs" (Keeblers) and "dandelion eaters".

Racial slurs are dumb.

Instead just consistently insist that all other races are inferior to yours, when questioned as to why quote long debunked sources and invoke blatantly fallacious reasoning.

... gypsies?

> "are humans spoon-ears?"
My racist elf needs more slurs.

Those are the Fey
Goddamnit if fucking hate the Fey

>Fucking anything not your race
Disgusting.

Also, these are great guys

"Sub-elf"? "Dayfly"?

What about fucking half-somethings?
Like Half-elves, Half-orcs, Aasimars etc.

Those are all degenerate humans who are clearly sick in their minds, and their children are abominations.

> "Sub-elf"? "Dayfly"?
Half-dwarf. Sleepyhead.

What about an human who's the child of two Half elves(or other "bastard" demirace)?

> human who's the child of two Half elves
Wouldn't two half-elves have a half-elf child?

Well if we're talking racism i'm going to go with historical precedent from the history of the United States, 1/16 black was still black legally speaking, but they could hide it if they were smart about it, depending on how they looked. So, you probably still call them shit, if you know, but they may try to hide it, which is a whole nother bag of worms.

Wouldn't it be a quarter elf?

Step up Veeky Forums. If this was joke you need to do better.

knife ears is perfectly fine as an insult

knives are cheap and unskillful weapons associated with thieves and backstabbing, if it was dagger ears you could have a point

plus calling people shitskins or niggers is generally insulting even though it just calls out an obvious part of their appearance, because it is specifically loaded to insult and has a bad history

remember that anything can be a slur if it has a history

Assuming they could breed not necessarily. The idea of a stable half-breed population, where half breeds breed with each other and produce half breeds, is bullshit. Realistically assuming they could breed at all, the genes would combine randomly, and rather than get half breeds, in many cases you'd get offspring that leaned one way or the other, and you could theoretically produce pure offspring, though that would be very unlikely. Some may come as half breeds. Also, the idea of a half breed being fifty fifty is pretty misleading, i mean yes half of their genetic structure would go each way, but you have no idea how the genes would mix and what traits would be dominant or present themselves. In my opinion half breeds would be a pretty mixed bag appearance wise, not just a watered down halfway between the parent races.

900 slurs for elves, and people cling to the one that was inoffensive enough to be included in mainstream video games as a slur-substitute.

Skink, for anything that's even vaguely reptilian.

Go ahead and say that word, it's somehow naturally hateful and someone wasted it on the name of an animal.

>knives are cheap and unskillful weapons associated with thieves and backstabbing

You mean vital and important tools found in every household? Ceremonial items of great religious significance? Weapons given to ranked officers as a sign of station?

Knives were pretty important and valued back in the day. Even now, a good knife can be worth hundreds of dollars thanks to how important they are to chefs and similar artisans.

>Slanty eyes is fucking retarded
>Are Europeans round eyes?

You could just refer to any of the short races as cocksuckers.

Slurs are usually one or two syllable sounds. Something real guttural and satisfying, usually a shorter version of a longer word

>abo
>chink
>spic
>kike
>nigger
>wop
>yid
>yank
>hun

you know, something you can curse under your breath as one walks out of the room.

I propose getting the elf-slur from word "Sylvan".

Fucking Sylves.

>trusting a race of spies and whores
channel your inner /pol/ to understand how racism works.

A cute animal, at that!

Fuckin' skink lover.

>"red skins".

Maybe... Maybe don't use that one.

>Minotaur
>Having a problem with gays
>Ancient greek monster that had soft young men and women fed into its labyrinth

What would be some good slurs for an awakened animal? Like, a mage's crow familiar or something?

What you should do is make up a good slur first, then work backwards to find why it's offensive.

I like Blank Face as a slur. Fake Face might work too.

Blowjob handles for female tieflings.

S'waht I did for the Changeling slurs. Blank Face. Why? Because they have no facial features. Literally look like a Blank Canvas

Sap Sippers

Canvas skins.

neither of those are human

Sakura isn't human? Or is this some animu joke?
I never played FE Fates :/

your perjoratives lack instintual slang

Like, instead of knife ears, you can go for "knifers", and tieflings having horns isn't really the most derogatory thing about them, as much as the repute of their mothers, so you could go for "hot spunks"

In fact, he could hate elves so much, he could actually like drows, the same way /pol/ hates muslims so much that they love the Sikh

>Dwarves
Why waste a good Jew metaphor?
Goldbuggers
>Halflings
Why waste a good Irish metaphor?
Aledunkers
>Tieflings
Why waste a good Arabs metaphor?
"Hot Spunks"
>Elves
Why waste a good Indians metaphor?
"Bush Fuckers"
>Dragonborn
Well... You gotta like someone
>Aarocka
Asians
"Feathered Retards"
>Goliath
Poles
"stepladders"

Spoon ears is now a thing!

yeah, it would eat them

Become a wereracist. Do you hate werecreatures or do you just become a racist during a full moon? The world may never know.

> High Elves- Cunts
> Wood Elves- Tree Huggers
> Dark Elves/Drow- Cave Niggers
> Dwarves- Shortstacks
> Gnomes- Lawn Ornaments
> Halflings- Halfpints
> Greenskins- Snotskins
> Humans - pinkies

Probably more out there

... They didn't fuck them.

They ate them.

Note that most real slurs are short and simple, one or two syllable words that easily rolls of the tongue, like nigger, kike, gook, nip, fag, spic, etc. They also don't neccesary make sense at the first glance (and some times at all, there's for example only guesses haw exactly kike became slur for jews). So for example elves could be spinds (from spindly) or lanks, halfling - punts (it's what you should to them, also sounds similar to cunts), dwarves could be stumps (sef explanatory) or flints (if they are greedy in the setting, and orc is enough of the slur in and by itself.

I find squirrels to be a much better insult for elves

Is it just typical fantasy races, or are there also horror and supernatural races in the setting?

I like "bloodmouth" and "sparkler" as slurs for vampires and "yiff" for werewolves

>Elves
Leaf Ladies
butt fairies
twinkle toes
"The herbal Jew"

>Dwarves
grub
worm dick
mulch head
shit eater
Mountain Jews
Gold digger

>Halflings
half-pint
short stack
Sasquart (because they're hairy AND short. aha)
Sawed-off
half-ass
Boy/Son/Child etc.
Beady eyed little bastards

>Half-Orcs
pig fucker
flatnose
snaggletooth
Grinch
Kermit
Shrek
Hulk
mud
"Sir"

>>wop
>>yid
>>hun

I'm not familiar with those

Semi-related. My new barbarian needs some good zingers to throw at the party magic users. Anybody want to give me some good
>sorceror
>wizard
>cleric (try to contain the euphoria)
epithets?

So far I've got "Wand Fondler" and "magic fingers" but as vaguely sexual as those are they just lack that personal bite.

Italian, Jew, and German, respectively.

Italians and Jews, and something I don't remember IIRC.
WOP is an old shorthand for without papers, implying the Italian immigrants were here illegally.
Yids is for yiddish.
I'm not sure on Hun.

>wop
Italians
>yid
Yiddish, applies to devil worshi- err... jews.
>Hun
Germans (but it should apply to Finns)

Oh okay.

Honestly, jew is already a good enough slur

DELETE THIS

Really anything is a good slur if it's short and you say it with enough malice.

Mana nigger

Human shield, secondary weapon in case axe breaks, squishy.

orc = mud elf.

Works twice as well in systems where they hate each other and/or don't share a common ancestor.

Just call them "witches." Even and perhaps especially if those are supposed to be a separate thing.

Fancy pants and holy roller are ones I've seen at the table.

Swiss Army fag
parlor magician
Captain Chastity
The Pimple conjurer
Sparky
bookworm
nerd

Elves: Tree-fuckers, Goldilocks, Old fag.
Tiefling: Buffalo (for the horns and skin tone), devil's get, smokies, goat.
Dwarfs: stone / rock lovers, grey skins, hairy goblins, swill drinkers, small bearded, stunties, Gnome.
Dragon born: Sallies (for salamanders), Scaly, Ground Gecko, flame tongues, no-ears, chicken-footed bastards.
Drow: Shadow, a tall dwarf, uglier elves, coal elves, Plum Eyed, cave dweller.

Elves: Dandelion Eaters

Mother

Fucking

PRESBYTERIANS.

chirb.it/wFpItq

Am Episcopalian, can confirm

What the fuck would a fork-ear be? Spork-ear? Are we going to get into pickle spoons and salad fork-ears and things?

Groundling is some subtle dwarf racism.

Sy-lv-e-s... nah, to long. really, should keep it to one syllable if you can. Siv works as well, and is as cryptic and requiring background as other proper slurs.

I never really understood why you a changeling would not always just look like something else.
"Hmm... I could either look like an unnatural Horror, or I could look like everyone else. Hmm..." I mean... I don't think it is ever suggested they would have the population to build some sort of racial pride.

>Around elves watch yourselves.jpg

> Slurs are usually one or two syllable sounds.
Like an "elf"?

Something something real-world genetics something averages out to another half-elf blah blah might or might not be the average.

Call 'em sparkly fingers,
or something about them wearing a dress, if they're like, wearing robes.

Archives?

go to 4plebs.org/tg/

Look up old threads.

I find all sorts of good shit there.

You can also comb through old character art threads and the like.

There are a couple other archives, too.

>racism
>bad

More accurate Gypsies. We don't hate them because we're racist, but because they're genuinely shit that make the world a worse place by existing.

Anyone who says otherwise has never dealt with them.

digger-elves.

Ideally you want something that doesn't seem insulting to your average slur user ("What? Paki's just short for Pakistani!"). You'll want to go with a trait that sets them apart from others and is offensively stereotypical:
They are tall - "lanks" or "gaunts", their voices are melodious - "reeds" or "flutes", they live long - "mossbacks" or "hoaries", they live in the woods - "woodies" or "leafeaters", they hate strangers/are strange - "xenos" or "queers".

I'm sure you can think of some more following this simple guidelines

Also this:

wax baby

More like The EU Imperium vs Welfare Tyranids