The Reddemed Succubus has freed your Elf Slave and the two have decided to go off together to have completely platonic...

The Reddemed Succubus has freed your Elf Slave and the two have decided to go off together to have completely platonic adventures.

Yes platonic. Fuck you. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXD5N_vdBjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But what about muh owlbear!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

will they stop me from going to buy a new elf slave?

Clearly I must become the BBEG.
I shall track them for now and when they are ready I shall prepare devious challenges for them to face.
Each new obstacle I put in their path shall be difficult but not impossible. They will also be designed to draw attention to the pair and build their fame.
Once they are well established I shall introduce hints to set them on the path to me.
Then once they have followed my trail I shall confront them personally, to test their mettle.
If they succeed then I will step up my game and push them to great heights, while remaining out of sight myself.
Only once they have become living legends shall I reveal myself again for the climactic showdown.
Win or Lose, my name and story will be immortalized!

I retaliate with French Jazz!
youtube.com/watch?v=aXD5N_vdBjU

Cool, now I have less upkeep costs.

yeah but what about this little orphan girl

Gonna have to buy a new slave, I guess.

Finally someone like me

That's fine, as long as I can come too. Adventure is priority #1, poon is like... #3.

Is there hand holding involved?

I never thought I would get to post this image again.

Fuck whatever this is about I'm not letting this opportunity slip by.

Get your disgusting fetish off this otherwise respectable board, you disgusting little man.

What's #2?

Not him, but I believe that would be Loot.

>The Redeemed Succubus decides to become a nun and swears off sex for life

disgusting, back to /d/ with you!
Loot, obviously.

>elf slave
I hate elves too much for an elf slave, would end up a bloody bludgeoned mess before the end of the day

alThough I still need to kill that succubus

DEUS VULT

This is an SCP

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME