/cyoag/ The Name Field is not the Subject Field Edition

ITT: Pursue a petty objective with your CYOA granted power.

Infodump: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

oh thank god i was having a panic attack

Yeah, I was worried I might have to make a thread.

So out of curiosity, what do people think of my CYOAs?

What CYOA's have you made?

Can you post yours?

btw this a a wip that I should have finished a long time ago.

Honestly, I think I could do better but I'll never try so...

5/10 for actually posting.

They're fine for single page CYOAs, I at least bother to sit down and do them which is worth more than a lot of these.

Incoming dump of Dead King's Offer

Friendly reminder that Unleash Potential and World Substitution are the only powers worth considering

Just one more to go

And done

Has anyone made a "build your own underground/post-apocalyptic shelter" CYOA yet?

They're alright, and it's always good to have more content creators

2/3

3/3

That's a strange opinion. You sound tired of cyoas.

Just when I thought my life was getting boring.

Hard drive failure.

Most of my important stuff was backed up, so it's no big deal. Some of the things I did lose were a few of my WIPs however.

So here is some short, anger-fueled OC. Post suggestions and I'll throw them in here if you'd like.

Hard drives are fickle, yours might boot up after several tries.

This is legitimately my favorite CYOA ever. >Midnight
>Snow
>Couch, Fireplace, large windows
>Human
>Bedding, Hot chocolate, candles,
>sleepwear
Good god I love this shit. Fuck living in deserts.

>morning
>cloudy (gray)
>couch
>pregnant human
>bedding
>hot chocalate
>soft carpet
>blinds

Author here, am currently remaking it because I already hate the presentation and how much of a dick I presented DK as.

No major balance changes apart from rewording some things and adding more options but I also added factions.

Removed equipment because, really, it wasn't required and didn't add anything apart from padded the CYOA.

Apart from that, new version is a condensed 6 pages.

Should be done in a couple hours since I'm up to re-writing companions and I don't have anything better to do today.

I can tell you're mad because this post made me a little sad, and I normally don't care what people post.

>Sunrise

Not usually a morning person, but sometimes it feels good.

>Cloudy: Fluffy gold puffs.

>Fireplace: Green.
>Bed
>Bookshelf.

Maybe next month I'll switch the bookshelf and fireplace for a TV and vidya. Or a desk and computer. Furniture is misspelled, by the way.

>Companions: I'll summon "other" later once I figure out who I'd like. I'd love to hug a kitsune and a dragon. Lots of animals. A cat, a dog, a bunny, a squirrel, a fox, and a skunk. Maybe a bear too. For bear hugs, of course. As for humans, I may let some in, but I can't think of any I'd want to summon--

>Made by a very upset Ferrean.

--well, you can come in too, if you like.

As for accesories, Hot Chocolate and Fruits and Pastries are a must. I'll get bedding because moar blankets equals moar warm. Finally, I want a fan for making noises in. Though, if I get rid of the fireplace, I may replace the fan with the radio.

Insects seem to be a very odd thing to include.

Requesting that adventurer academy CYOA

Cause: Persistance
Favorite Food: Blood
Realm: -4 Hotel
Minions:
-2 Individual x2
-1 Strong
-1 Weak
Powers:
-1 Unseen Force
-3 Minor Telekinesis x3
-1 Figments
-2 Ghost Sound
-3 False Creation
-4 Spatial Distortions
-4 Major Warping
-5 Time Distortions
-5 Truly Alien
-4 True Form
Drawbacks:
+5 Progression
+5 Strong Victims
+10 Untouchables (Guilty only)

Set up shop at a prison, make inmates die in weird ways when no one's looking.

It really does. Maybe it's for the noise factor of crickets and things like that?

Listening to cicadas on a autumn evening is a classic.

Thanks, user. This is the sort of escapism I need right now.

TIME:
>Sunset
WEATHER:
>Partially Cloudy
FURNISHING:
>Desk
>Fireplace
>Big fuckin' couch
COMPANIONS:
>Human (my waifu)
>Big hairy dog
>Fat cat
GIFTS:
>Bedding
>Radio
>Blinds
>Home Gym

What a nice little CYOA Time to metagame the shit out of this cuddle cyoa for maximum relaxation

> Sunset for atmosphere
> Heavy Rain for atmosphere
>Large Windows + Couch + Fire Place. Color set to a nice bright yellow.
> Companions will just be different shaped women depending on w/e the flavor of the month is when i enter + My cat
> Hot chocolate + Bedding + Sleepware + Soft Carpets

This is really nice man

>Sunset
>Snow
>Fireplace, Desk, Other (Desk Loveseat)
>Magical Being [Monstergirl Yeti or Brown Elf]
>Hot Chocolate, Radio, Blinds, Sleepware

Path: Rogue
Powers:
-1 Peak Human Strength
-1 Repair
-3 Power Hub
-5 Counter
-5 Power Fluctuations
-7 Adaptation
Companion: Watchmaker
Shard: -2 Outsider/Abaddon
Perks:
-1 Home
-2 Financial Resources
-5 Godslayer
Flaws:
-1 Identity Revealed
-8 Wanted (ABB, E88, Coil, Merchants)
-7 S9 Recruit
-4 Trouble Magnet
Gift: The Diary

With God-Slayer, I should be able to copy Endbringers/Scion if/when I have to fight them.
Should be pretty awesome when combo'd with what the Triumvirate and 100+ other Parahumans bring to the table.

FUCK, I miscounted.
Nix the Financial Resources

Midnight
Rain
Couch, Bookshelf, Desk
Magical Being - mmm, fluffy kitsune tail
Bedding, Soft Carpets, Fruits and Pastries, Hot Chocolate

This soothed my soul

I just want you to know, in an entirely non-sarcastic sense, I appreciate how much of a pure liability waifus are in your cyoa.

Lot of spiteful children on Veeky Forums lately.

If you referring to me, I actually meant what I said. It's the kind of trade-off that I can appreciate.

Makes me sort of glad I kept them in the revised version. I was going to completely remove them since people were complaining that they were either A) Uninspired moeblobs or B) Useless in the setting of the CYOA but decided against it.

Preview of Revised DK's Offer attached. Only the first page for now.

I also decided to re-balance everything on a whim so I might not get the revised version done today.

Terribly sorry to the user I was talking with in the last thread for disappearing in a middle of a sentence.

>Would ritually killing someone grant me both his soul for a void spell and his life for a first sin spell or do I have to choose between the two?

To get someone's soul, you have to convince your victims to give you their soul. You can't get souls without consent. But you can kill them afterwards as a sacrifice too. Ritual killings don't grant any bonuses, they are the only way you can do normal sacrifices to fuel your spells (since you didn't take the classic discipline).

>Are you the guy who did the Worm CYOA?

Yes, that's me.

Will he kill me if I call him the Dank King?

Naaaa, D(an)K would more than likely just mess with your perks to make them do the exact opposite of what you were expecting them to do.

So can we husbando one of the guys?

Go ahead, I never defined how they were "drawn to you". Just suggestions on what I intended for them.

>Fuck living in deserts.

If you are who I think you are, good luck and may you get redeployed elsewhere quickly. If you're not, well, I agree. Fuck deserts. Good luck moving somewhere white, green, or white and green soon. Stay away from valleys, humidity's a bitch.

I'm tired of everything.

>Midnight
>Cloudy - Gray
>Couch
>Tv
>Large Windows
>Magical Being - Kitsune
>Hot Chocolate
>Fruits and Pastries
>Blinds
>Workout Equipment

This would be even better if I could step outside to feel the wind properly. Especially if the Cloudy option can cycle between extremely dense clouds blown by strong winds to having a few breaks here and there so the moon can shine through, then back again. And if you could control the feeling of incoming rain on the wind. Not the smell, though that's nice too, the actual physical sensation that lets you know a storm is coming, when it's coming, and how big it is up to a day before it actually hits.

>not living in a steppe-type desert that gets snow every year.

basic bitches

Maybe the long, lore filled CYOAs can help you, if even for just a moment?

I do like those, but I just plain have trouble working up the will to make builds for much of anything.

Sorry, I was rude not to reply to you too for empathizing with me. It's not a nice place to be.

>>not living in a steppe-type desert that gets snow every year.

I live in a green valley. Humidity's truly a bitch in the summer and makes for very wet, heavy snow in the winter, but I'll take this over a desert any day.

What's it like in Mongolia?

I live in the subtropics, I have the killer humidity without the heavy snow, so I'm jealous. You have it better than a lot of us down in them valleys.

>tfw you live on Mt Everest

>tfw no black waifus in cyoas

Soon.

same except that all my stuff get deleted
feel so discouraged to continue on my WIP CYOA.

I wouldn't know, I live near the Sierra Nevada.
>that feel when Goddess CYOA never had any Voudoun Loa

They will have once you start It

Ah, I see.

Can a person be coerced into selling their soul? Like say "I'll let you out of this room in exchange for your soul"
Are there any special rules to the transaction?

Also, I'm assuming Homonculi are inherently loyal to the summoner, but how much leeway have we got when designing them? Personality? Talents?
Are we limited to what's humanly possible or can we have an 8 foot person with spider silk skin that shoots venom spines?

>Can a person be coerced into selling their soul? Like say "I'll let you out of this room in exchange for your soul". Are there any special rules to the transaction?

As long as you get a person to say "I give you my soul", it's being given to you. Your victims have to make this choice consciously, you can't just write "taking your soul" in a fine print in paper contract, which they will miss, and expect this to work.

>Also, I'm assuming Homonculi are inherently loyal to the summoner, but how much leeway have we got when designing them? Personality? Talents?

To design personality of a homunculus you'll need spells from the Usurpation aspect. Without you'll just a blank state whose personality will be shaped by its experiences. You can set its appearence though.

>Are we limited to what's humanly possible or can we have an 8 foot person with spider silk skin that shoots venom spines?

Level 1 Homunculus will be limited to what is humanly possible, what you described requires Level 2.

what's up with the spite? i thought Veeky Forums is calm and peaceful, Is it because of crossboarder from /a/ and /v/ ? damn man, i just want to play CYOA ;.;

what

Why has no one posted this yet?

This had potential, bit I'd probably kill myself before the first century. The isolation and stress from the constant attacks would drive anyone insane eventually.

It's not that bad.

>What's a medium period time?

>Ambiguous, maybe a few times a year or once a month at most.

>It's not that bad.
You're alone in small world (that is as big as a city), it's like being Robinson Crusoe only less material survival, you'll start to talk with animals and suits of armor in first several years, in 20-30 years you will go crazy

I have a perfect mate to talk to.

It states you can bring others to the planet

That's why you take tower and 7 servants.

Dead Kings Offer V2.0
Rebalanced (Probably still broken), new Factions and WAY too heavily condensed with text this time around.

I'm still not quite happy with how it turned out, but not to the degree that I'm going to remake the thing from scratch again.

Also forgot to mention there are a couple new objectives.

Page 2/5

Not going to do that comfy Watcher retirement CYOA anymore, I got another idea while working on this that I shall keep to myself.

It's going to definitely be a much larger CYOA than this one.

I keep forgetting to note the pages on these posts...

Page 4/5

And with this, I shall start working on that next CYOA.

You have some good shit in there, but it's also really chaotic and a blight on the eyes. Mixed feelings. I will make a build later though.

This is unbalanced, senpai. You either get basically nothing from completing a moderately dangerous task with an enchanted spoon, or become a demigod from munchkinning yourself through Hell and back with the Unreal Arts.

Personally I liked the old version better as the amount of stuff on the image is overwhelming.

Than go play the old one.

>Any feedback to new version
>"Go play the old one!"

Will keep that in mind.

Definitely still learning how2Design

I'll be posting WiPs for the next CYOA to get that all sorted out in the future, hopefully.

I don't want to go through and remaking this again so I'll leave this as the "Final" version that I'll fix up for grammar/mistakes. I've already spotted a couple.

But that user just said he like the old version better.

hibiki here,
I will put my cyoa on hiatus for a while.
but I will post short cyoa from time to time like
the Adopted CYOA

>claims to be Hibiki
>doesn't post cute memes

Go back to spy school, user.

Immortality Level 2: (26 Points left)
Physical Perfection 2: (22 Points left)
Time Manipulation 3: (17 Points Left)
Falling into place 1: (15 points left)
Tech boost 2: (11 points left)
Don't need to choose waifu, I'd like to leave that to myself
RinRin (6 Points left)