40k tokens user is back and i have just finished painting the Space Wolves tokens so i'm taking scheme requests for...

40k tokens user is back and i have just finished painting the Space Wolves tokens so i'm taking scheme requests for anything that isn't skitarii i have yet to figure out how to pixel art the missing skitarii parts i need but don't ask me for custom non lore units, i'm not doing it, anything else i'm willing to reedit and/or create.

I will be uploading next version on Friday (Luckily) including this last request.

Do you have a list of already done/requested models?

If you could do some arbites (a judge, a cybermastiff, an enforcer in light armor, and an enforcer in riot gear if that's not pushing it) or an imperial mob of zealots or regular citizens, it would be perfect.

>Do you have a list of already done/requested models?
i have all the main factions covered using one base color scheme, much wich was made by the Vassal community, i'm just continuing their work. Most things i've done is just recolor with minor details'minor' like the masks for the IG krieg, chapter symbols for the SM, etc. and only a few completly new tokens.

>a judge, a cybermastiff, an enforcer in light armor, and an enforcer in riot gear
what do u want for "riot gear"? a truncheon and shield? bolt pistol and shield? CCW and shield?
Any specific weapon on any of these?

Could you share a link to your token stockpile?

Everything from the arbites is grey so its kind of hard to make anything. I've made some Marshals with and without capes, i will be posting then and u tell me if you like it or if something feels wrong, i will do my best to try fix it.

You can download all the parts from Vassal40k and mount it yourself. My version will only be uploaded on friday with the complete space wolves, arbites, possibly the skitarii and anything else people request, be it color schemes, specific layouts, custom lore friendly only models, etc.

These ones took some time because i was trying to get around the black and grey thing. I'm making the other weapons now, riot shield, the double shotgun, bolas, plasma pistol and everything else i can think of. Also remember; if something looks wrong or strange tell me and i will change it.

Nice, is it for vassal, roll20 or some other online thing?

Vassal is dead and we all know that, so i'm making everything 'compatible'non layered with roll20, RRPG and anything else similar. I plan on running 40kRP games online and playing it just like TT.

Why am i doing it note: i do have a army, Imperial Fists 5k points, and i love the setting but i can never play TT because my work makes me travel almost the entire time so i'm making tokens to play online

Alternative Shock maul. Does everything look good? 14 weapon variations done, i will link a dropbox when i'm done with what u asked, now i will see if i can make that cyberdog

I like those a lot, many thanks.
Also, you work pretty fast.

Nitpicking, I think the pauldrons are supposed to stay over the cape.

>everything is grey so its kind of hard to make anything
Hmm, the necromunda color scheme was midnight blue with red and white elements. Maybe it would provide a better contrast on the tokens.

Have you done a night bringer token out of curiosity?

>pauldrons over the cape
Fucking warhammer. Well, i will fix it

That would need a long ass time for me, i can do it, but i'm not too good at 'pixel arting', so not now but i will definitvely do C'tan sometime when i start necrons 7th.

Shield preview. also which one looks better, the alternative shock(pic) maul or the first one?

like this?

Perfect.

I'd say 2nd shock maul, the first seems to have a strange engle

>Vassal is dead
I didn't know. Playing over roll20 should be possible if a bit troublesome. Though I wonder if it would be easier if under each unit there was a bright circle representing the base. It could make measuring distance less of a hassle.

>missclick
stange angle at the bottom right of the mauling part.

Basing is easy, anyone can do it but is time intensive. I will focus on making the tokens without base so even the ones who want to use it for rpg can use it without a colored circle in the way.

yeah, i know, i'm doing these tokens from a smartphone while travelling, my bf is driving and i'm making tokens, so, some crooked lines are expected, thats why i made a new maul.

i don't think i can make the dog

does this looks like that oversized shotgun?

Looks a bit thick, and I'd have the right hand more advanced/visible.
But it makes for a perfect grenade launcher proxy.

How long is the jouney expected to be?

Well, look at this, that shotgun is really, REALLY, oversized, its bigger than his head, thats why i made it this thick

>How long is the jouney expected to be?
around 3 more hours

is this one better?

Arbites tokens done, does anyone got more requests?

Complete pack on fridaythat's when i will get time to upload everything

yeah i was wondeing if you are able to make some of the ever so famous psyker's the ones with the brown cloak and the eagle staff.

this one?

Well i was thinking of this one, but you got it pretty much on the spot..

well, we are talking about only a small group of pixels, because of muh scale, so, this is close to the best thing i can make. I can remake his body so it would be a single white piece with no cape but yet, its not much.

Nah no cape, it looks lovely the way it is honestly it is really good, i really appreciate it a lot thanks.

this one was made from the ground trying to copy your image, i can't do much better than this.

Any other requests?