What's everyones crypto goals apart from making max money?

What's everyones crypto goals apart from making max money?

I am hoping to pay the rest of my mortgage off this year.

if i can pay off the remainder of my student loans as well as my car loan that'd be nice

well i bought an AMD GT R, and im waiting for approval on a house mortgage so far. dunno what else i want

AMG*

bmw e34 m5 touring

Why do Americans fuck everything up, that's like a McModernism house. Something you'd see in Minecraft.

>bmw e34 m5 touring
nice choice

I dream of buyin AE86 or Supra MK2

being a degenerate

That's an Australian house you tremendous faggot

buy 240 wooded acres, buy heavy equipment, clear 5 acres for crops to eat, buy food processing equipment, buy huge solar array.

literally never have to leave unless i want, start building a massive tunnel home

the ae86 looks like a poormans delorean

Retire before i kill myself

J-just 49,900% more to go

Can I come help user?

Make enough to pay off my debts and earn back the money my parents stole from me. Escape from my abusive home.

>pay off all debt mortgage / cc debt from failed business before end of 2019
>pay off rental property mortgage before end of 2019
>go to japan for a month
>return to a simple debt free life running a business from my home

I have to think on how to reinvest my first ~$ mill

i wish to build a cryptocurrency empire, a massive portfolio of thousands of unique coins worth billions

seconded

I'm a nocoiner, but I'm going the standard FIRE route.

those crops are a shitton more work than just working at mcdonalds, man

What was your failed business?

I unironically just want $70,000 to pay off my dads mortgage. I'll have a home when he passes and I can continue to enjoy work without that burden

Make enough to buy a block of land near a university and build low cost block housing and make a killing of rich kids and foreign students.

I like that idea

>noncoiner Fire
What's that nowadays? Retire at 50 instead of 70.

Pmsl my sides are shaking.

Fire for me is 25 because of crypto. Read a fucking book and start investing or enjoy your frugal life and "one more year and we can do one holiday before we retire" lifestyle. Cuck.

> pay off wifes student loan

fuck

lmaaaaaaaoooooooo
did she come with a kid too?

in a foreign country*

Roger Ver and John McAffe have the right idea

rhinoplasty and travel the world

you know it

Uhh how can you tell? I don't see any roos or vegemite...

Just a bunch of websites but they made okay money for awhile until google changed their search algorithms through constant changes which took my site traffic from nearing 100k unique visitors per day down to a few thousand.

My expenses ramped up the years leading up to this and I held on too long trying to figure it all out.

I had hired some friends who worked part time with me, had 1-2 part time help remote workers for art/design and moderating support tickets.

My expenses were too retardedly high and my profit margin was too small so as soon as things went south, I just started bleeding money.

Things are much better now and Im putting all my profit towards paying off debt/bills and the rest towards crypto. Now working by myself I prefer to keep it this way and keep the profit margin as high as I can. Id rather take profit than try growing my current projects.

Travel and experience some of the best food in the world both street food and restaurant.

Gumtrees in the background

enjoy your McJob

Don't forget to file your tps reports

Work unironically doesn't bother me, I already grow a significant % of my food on the less than half acre my house is on.

And I have to do that after my actual job

I just want my own place really. Sick of living with other people. Don't really care about anything else.

I hope it all works out for you user. I tried that doing websites but just didn't have the time to put into it. I only made a few bucks

Paying off my car loan and if we really moon, my house

I won't be that upset if I lose everything though as I am secure financially in any case

Wish to fuck I pulled the trigger on it in 2011 when I first heard about it though

>t. started with $100 2 months ago at $700 now

Fuck thats cozy

well i mean, im just saying, you have no real bills or anything, so even working a mcjob would net you the ability to buy more food than you could grow, and the real amount of work is way less

For me at least, its not about not working.

Its about not dealing with anyone I don't chose to...ever again...

>not making a robot to farm for you

sure thats legit, agree completely

well ofc, powered by the solar panels none the less
talking with idiots (typically old) about how we always need to try and vote for more jobs is always a hoot and a hollar. they are so disconnected with the way the world is going that they think youre crazy. no, friend. its simply inconceivable to you that the way youve lived your life could possibly change

what business do you run from your home?

Student loans & parents mortgage.
> inb4 Monero hiding
Remember to all United States anons to track ur trades and calculate the taxes you will owe and stash it. You don't want to go to jail over this shit.

theres zero reason to report taxes unless you get a six figure moon

You would literally sudoku if you are found out and many exchanges have to give up information to US government.

Start an actual business and stop worrying about crypto constantly.

Why do amerifats always have to make gay acronyms out of everything

real estate investing and fucking a lot of sluts.