Does a fucking insider know something we dont regarding the SWIFT results? Or some partnership? What the actual fuck

Does a fucking insider know something we dont regarding the SWIFT results? Or some partnership? What the actual fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/4246712
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4246712#p4246792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS EVEN better senpai.

information spreads exponentially. like a virus. as of yesterday, practically no one in the tech community knew about chainlink, to say nothing of normies. i searched hacker news and found ONE reference to it. we may be at an inflection point.

I've prayed every night. They called me stinky. They laughed at me. BUT NOT ANY MORE.

big banks buying in soon.

Dat green dildos are insiders buying?

Finally some real news?

Lmao it's just a pump and dump you faggots. When rory's december "announcement" inevitably proves to be nothing, this shit will drop back down hard.

>still haven't figured out news has no affect on crypto

A shit ton of crypto people with a few thousand followers were sharing link at a rate tonight I haven't seen yet in the few weeks I've been following it.

FOMO probably took over from there.

yuki.la/biz/4246712

We ended up buying 100MM around 15 cents. 100MM that will never be sold, because we're holding for a node. I also know for a fact several other firms are putting together their teams.

HOLY SHIT NEGRO. U WERENT LARPING.

>yuki.la/biz/4246712

Do they know anything for certain about the status of the project or its partnerships, or just putting together the dots that seem obvious?

Hmmmmmmm - It's as if you too had the insider info. Hmmmmmmmm

LINK is nexts Teeka call, this is their insiders buying in

NDAs, I took a moderate risk when I made that thread, but I certainly cannot tell you what LINK has in store. What I can say is that what a lot of anons are saying is true, ChainLINK has many obstacles and a decent risk of failing. But if it succeeds it will moon literally overnight. And I mean really genuinely moon.

LINK is relatively unique because it is almost EXCLUSIVELY targeting big corporations and firms, this means most of the LINK will not be sold over an exchange with prices being recorded, instead whales are going to sell in bulk and the IMPACT of the decreased supply won't be felt for some time. In other words the firms and corporations will now and act on developments far before your average trader on binance will even know, then all the news will hit like a train and the price will skyrocket.

When I say the price will skyrocket I don't just mean a big green candle, I mean a literal NEW candle formed starting at like 3 USD or something like that. You will literally not even have time to TRY and do a TA. This will not be like OMG or NEO or any of that shit because this is very much a binary outcome, LINK succeeds and you find out a week later in a blog post about every partnership and every plan for the next three years, or LINK fails. That's it.

Also for what it's worth I haven't met Sergey, but his reputation around the office is like that of an absolutely ruthless workaholic. Ironically everyone thinks he isn't working hard but it's because he's working overtime. The whole 'sergey is a chad Vitalik' meme is actually surprisingly insightful, from what I've been told, he's much more capitalistic and profit driven than Vitalik. Yes he's also passionate but he's more Edison than Tesla if that makes sense.

Fucking checked

CZECHKD, Also

I hear you ;)

Just to show you guys how confident I am, I'm literally throwing down another 0.4 BTC on this as soon as my BTC transaction confirms. I've been accumulating regularly for the past 9 weeks but I am also getting more confident every week. Hopefully gonna throw in 4BTC by Christmas. Will post a screencap when I make the trade on Binance.

Whats the timeline on the massive green candles if they happen? Is this something that's a year or more from happening or a month? It's very hard to tell if sergey's just playing it close to the chest or if they are in the beginning of dev relatvively

>throwing down another 0.4 BTC

I can't wait til post-moon LINK when I can throw half BTC's left and right.

And you got quads you glorious fuck.

I can't say, I won't even be able to warn you guys, this will be handled very high up in the food chain, then the announcement will be made publicly and that's it, this will be a price correction you cannot even imagine.

Consider the trajectory of every other coin with corporate interest so far, whether it's Eth or Ripple or even Iota: each of these was made independently and during a period where crypto was relatively niche (compared to now), it was only as the technology was tested and proven and the demand witnessed that the partnerships slowly rolled in. Hence although the growth was extreme, it was also organic. LINK is being developed WITH corporate participation from the START. This is what I've tried to explain to a few people who were concerned with the slow growth and lack of marketing, this is not a situation where LINK needs to prove itself, Sergey is not some teenager who coded something in a basement because his WoW character got deleted. LINK is a very unique case because it's this overlap between decentralisation and corporate development. Which is key because bridging these things is LINK's USP. So there will be no 'take-off' phase, when a certain announcement is made, that very instant the price will correct.

>Sergey is not some teenager who coded something in a basement because his WoW character got deleted
ohhh snap congratulations on this seriously.

fascinating intel, thanks user we all appreciate it.

Also lol you were the cube guy

why is their address that of an iphone repair store?

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

EOY estimates

Let me have them

nigga are you hearing what he's saying. hold until you are either fucking rich or it goes to zero. It doesn't matter where it is at any given time before then

I remember you assblaster.

Thank you. Sincerely.

So, if I'm reading this correctly, you're basically saying to load up however much we can and then just sit back and wait until some eventual announcement makes it rain Lambos?

screw this stupid meme coin

tether will unironically crash bitcoin, which will take a giant turd onto LINK

I actually admire and respect V.B. but you and I both know that until he achieved Ethereum no one would take someone like that particularly seriously. I am just highlighting the fundamental difference between BTC/ETHs development and LINKs development. Link is being developed with partnerships down the pipeline from day 1.

I don't live in SFO and I haven't had the opportunity to visit their office, but you should know that San Francisco has a very unique business culture. Because real estate prices are absolutely astronomical, there is literally no shame in working on a multimillion dollar company is a literal piece of shit building. Also San Francisco has this very unique quality of being full of the very expensive and high end and the very trashy all in very close proximity. Visit San Francisco and you'll immediately understand what I mean. There's very much this culture of socioeconomic diversity (which is very superficial because in reality the wealthy all live in areas like Pacific Heights, but they maintain this facade of diversity) in which starting you company out of the basement of a Chinese restaurant is practically a badge of honour. (I exaggerate but you get my point) This culture is a remnant from the humble beginnings of Silicon Valley. Also I'd much rather have a dev like Sergey who is completely focused on the finished product, than a dev who immediately gets himself a luxury office with $6000 chairs. But again I haven't visited the office so I'm not certain of any of this.

Yes, again what a lot of anons have been saying this whole time, in general if you want to succeed you need to try and tap in to the general sentiment of Veeky Forums as a whole, the problem is theres tons of newfags and con artists trying to get you to pump their coins, but on the whole Veeky Forums itself has extremely good instincts (see: Eth, Monero, Neo, etc).

LINK has actual utility outside of bitcoin though. no doubt it will affect the price a bit in the short term but even if bitcoin went to zero companies would still want to use link just as much as they did before.

damn it lads i got in so late

>60k link
will i make it?

i dont want just 1 lambo i want to piss them out of my penis

posting in a legendary insider bread

Any tips on what other low market cap coins/tokens we should invest in next?

I desperately want to believe this but just can't
Sorry guise
t. Link Captain

>Sergey is not some teenager who coded something in a basement because his WoW character got deleted.
I laughed heartly

But yeah, I liked Ethereum a lot more until I watched videos of Vitalik and realised he is just a savant that has no social and professional skills.

He has proven himself to me, I remember the original thread. Read it and you will believe

He called this pump. He gave a specific thread saying get your link before December 6. Plus nothing else he says seems obviously falsifiable, though I'm sure people will try over the next couple of days (see if he made other predictions that didn't pan out, etc.) and we'll see what happens. But I think it's been painfully obvious how deep Sergey is for some time now and this just makes it more obvious.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4246712#p4246792

We'll be ok. 59K here.

maybe not millionaires, but possible 1/4 millionaires some day.

Do not fucking include me in this screencap you fuckers
>rent free

Yes, Private investment firm bought 100M 2 weeks ago, the price rise is reflecting that sale now as supply has taken a hit and demand is driving up. The ANN coming from Sergey this month will light the fuse for a rocket launch to the moon.

Guess the fud about being in ruby, poor comms, vitalik saying over rated and me not believing I can actually be a millionaire have killed my hope.

Should I buy in now or wait for a little? I kind of wanted to see what would happen the 18th but you're getting me really excited

Personal opinion of percentage chance of chainlink's success vs failure?

You fucking beauty

MONEY FOR NOTHIN'
CHICKS FOR FREEEE~

It's 2017 it's literally the year, or rather the era, of the impossible happening. The opportunity to even double your money buy just buying something and holding it for a few weeks is so incredibly rare these few months are magic. You just have to let it happen

I'm no advanced level Veeky Forums memer, but I have my eye set on:

Zen Protocol. it's also a decentralized oracle but is not as friendly towards currencies/platforms other than BTC at the moment (it's also a smart contract platform, not strictly an oracle).

I also watch ByteBall very closely for when IOTA eventually crashes and burns. I think Veeky Forums should be all over ByteBall personally, if anyone is going to make buying coffee with crypto gains possible, it's these guys.

QSP has potential but who knows man. The devs are gay and idk if they can deliver. Same can be said for SUB, but the devs seem cool, not gay.

Ardor will surpass LISK, but this isn't a Veeky Forums underground secret.

Ripio Credit Network has news this month and plenty of room for upward growth (it's better than Salt, which is top 50, but RCN is outside of top 100).

ZenCash is going to rival XMR, so now is a good time to hop on. Secure nodes are cheap and provide high ROI.

UBIQ and Nexus I still have to look into.

But by far, the ones I'm most interested after these LINK + REQ moons are ByteBall and Zen Protocol.

See: Always trust Veeky Forums general sentiment and instincts over FUD. The only time Veeky Forums as an entire board has ever been completely wrong was DGB, but even that had an insane pump, that's the problem with calling LINKies 'deluded' delusion is when you have 10 opportunities to sell for profit but refuse even after months and months of crashing. Not when you return to ICO price for six weeks after a skyrocket.

How upset would you be right now if you had bought ethereum for 11 USD instead of 8 USD? You lack the perspective to see how trivial these price differences are in the grand scheme of things, but take a step back and you'll realise how pointless all this worrying over 5 cents up/5 cents down is. Try to see the big picture.

I hate giving numbers like this because it's not my job, so I won't. But think of it like this, if someone offered to flip a coin and said if it lands heads you'll get 100x what you bet, how much would you bet? Then consider that LINK is a safer bet than 50:50. If you buy and it fails: you have a few months of wageslaving to do to make it back, if you don't buy and it moons, what then?

I only agree with XMR and REQ. Please let's try not to let this thread become a shill thread.

Hope you sold anons, it was just a pump PnD.

Rebuy when it dips.

HODLing for lyf m8

>LINK is a very unique case
>that very instant the price will correct

I dunno man, you're starting to sound like a pump shill

user what price range will LINK be in a year if the team delivers?

>I hate giving numbers like this because it's not my job, so I won't. But think of it like this, if someone offered to flip a coin and said if it lands heads you'll get 100x what you bet, how much would you bet? Then consider that LINK is a safer bet than 50:50. If you buy and it fails: you have a few months of wageslaving to do to make it back, if you don't buy and it moons, what then?

Literally my exact sentiments. This is exactly how I have explained it to people. I'd personally say more like 75% chance of success.

Assblaster. T.me/link_marines we want to speak with you for a few minutes if you have the time.

What do you think of NEO?

>Implying Veeky Forums could pump a coin with a 6MM volume

What I am saying is based on the fundamentals. If LINK succeeds it does so in a very active and exciting space. As crypto becomes more and more accepted by banking institutions and corporations there will be less projects that gather strength and moon and more projects that are just deployed with instant value. This is because projects will be developed more and more with partnerships in the pipeline.

Are you the LINK riddler user? If not are you familiar with him and know if he's larping or the real deal?

Don't know who he is but he sounds like a larp. Has he provided a single verifiable and accurate prediction?

How set is someone with say 215K Link? Will I be able to buy a house?

>Only if you're willing to buy a house that costs less than 5 million USD.

All joking aside I am trying not to speculate on the price of LINK, I think you'll be very comfortable however.

yea I guess not. He has found a few sibos/swift related images and documents that I had never previously seen and I spend way to much time going over everything LINK, so maybe just a good researcher.