Notice how this pump started with no real news? It's the players I told you about...

Notice how this pump started with no real news? It's the players I told you about. They bought under the table two weeks ago, 7+ figures as part of a group of firms. What's happening right now is the price is now reflecting these buys.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4246712#p4246792
yuki.la/biz/4246712
twitter.com/linkpoolio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAVENT ACCUMULATED ENOUGH YET ITLL DIP R-RIGHT

U CUNT I thought it was a Larp
I was going to get to 100k links tomorrow and now its all Fuucckd

Buying for 30 cents is better than for $1 so act fast

I actually said in my post that I knew no one would believe me, but my goal is to keep posting whatever tidbits I can and hopefully eventually people will trust me. Also I can't reveal how much the other firms put in, but we put down 14MM USD executed when the price was around 16 cents, under the counter negotiations for bulk sum we basically got 100MM of the LINK. In essence the firm I work for PERSONALLY got 10% of all the LINK. Best part is now I can't get in any trouble, especially since the price of LINK went down from when I posted to when we executed the deal. I still can't reveal my firms name (NDAs etc) and because related firms may still want to buy in at a relatively low price.

So in essence you might as well assume almost 30% of currently distributed LINK is now in the hands of ONE (relatively) small private firm, expressly for the purpose of node establishment. Let that sink in. 100MM LINK that will NEVER sell.

I still never get why Veeky Forums thought I was shilling, especially when there was 0 chance you guys would pump the price. I strongly recommend one of you guys look through the archived thread, some idiot even argued that a 7 figure price injection wouldn't move the price of LINK, kek.

P.S. I propose that we make Dennis Reynolds the new face of ChainLINK, posting some OC myself in support of this.

But that's retarded. These firms could have had LINK literally for free. Because at least 350 M tokens are saved for such purpose and to favour the implementation of the first nodes.

Wrong, I addressed this in my original thread. Sergey has an immense amount of vision and ambition, he is saving those 350MM LINK for the truly BIG firms, like Citibank. All joking aside, Sergey commands an immense degree of respect precisely because he doesn't participate in the skateboard antics of the OMG team and shit. You have to understand that he isn't building LINK for you guys, he is building it for big corporations and firms, people with whom he is meeting with and working with regularly, that's why he seems so inactive to you guys, because he has his eyes on the end game. Anyways firms like mine are hoping to be relatively small node operators (small compared to the big guys obviously), you have to understand that from our point of view 350MM LINK set aside for nodes seems like a lot, but if Sergey achieves even 10% of what he wants to, that 350MM LINK is nowhere near enough to meet the demand. In other words what the fuck is he supposed to tell, say the 10 biggest banks, that he can't give them X amount of LINK because he gave a bunch away for literal pennies to some small firm?

Wtf is this shit. Am I going to get rich or not?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4246712#p4246792

Hmm, ok. I believe you. I'm considering adding to my position, but I'm waiting for a short term dip. Do you think that's a good idea, or should I just FOMO now?

I think I'll go ahead and add to my position.

In the long run, a .10 cent difference isn't going to matter all that much. And like you said, I think LINK is one of those 1/10 cases where Veeky Forums is really, really right about something.

Thanks

what is your prediction for Link? When is it all coming together?

>groups of firms

I remember you OP, if it's really you

You're trying way too hard, OP

well, there was a movement in devs' wallets, did your firm buy from the devs?

>as if they wouldnt have purchased their tokens directly from smartcontract.com's stash of 350MM
>in which case nothing would be reflected on binance whatsoever

So you're from LinkPool?

Damn, you literally just talk air. Lmao is Veeky Forums this fucking retarded?

If a) you have over 10K LINK, and b) nothing bad happens to Sergey, you will never *have* to work again in your life. You won't be in Lamboland, and you'll have to be careful with your money, but you'll never have to work again.

No idea, as I explained here: LINK will dip until one day it doesn't, then it will move sideways, then probably pump one more time, then announcement and instant correction to 40x its current price. The way Sergey is working on this, imagine if every single partnership that came out for Ripple over the last two years came out for LINK in a single day. That's the kind of event we're talking, a price singularity.

Personally I believe May 2018 is when it will happen, for three reasons: a) Sergey is a workaholic and ironically always sets himself a huge amount of work but also always gets it done before people expect. b) A lot of firms want this done by the start of summer so they can spend summer prepping/deploying/announcing, thus having everything up and running by start of the fiscal year 2018. (I believe the last big pump and dip before price singularity will consequently be in April).

As in my firm invested 7 figures, but several other firms we have close professional ties with have LINK on their radar. Hence group of firms as in people i have exposure to.

See tripcode, it is me.

I am not trying anything, just answering what people tell me. Just look at the timeline of events if you doubt me.

I have addressed this dozens of times, Sergey is saving this for the BIG FISH. We are small fish in the grand scheme of things, it will look really bad if Sergey sells to us, despite what you believe Sergey plans for LINK to be relevant many years down the line and to have many partnerships.

Nope.

give yourself some persona OP and I'm adding you to our honorary group

>If a) you have over 10K LINK, and b) nothing bad happens to Sergey, you will never *have* to work again in your life. You won't be in Lamboland, and you'll have to be careful with your money, but you'll never have to work again.
hope you're right. how much do i need for lamboland

Assblaster, I remember the first thread, your timeline six weeks was spot on.

I salute you comrade. Do you have a personal holding?

I've also read in sergey's writings that he values the aspect of crypto that it allows the average joe to get into the highly lucrative tech startup investment game that they've been shut out of and normally the exclusive territory of VCs and angel investors, provided the regular joe isn't too dumb to see it of course.

He really does seem like an incredible guy and your posts make that even more clear. I have no doubt we'll hear more from him personally in the future.

sO EASY

What happen if i get 120k link right now

this is awesome, 100 mill link off market, thats 1/3rd of active supply. we're going to rocket

The pump continues

I feel like the fucking cats are holding back this mooning further. If people's ether wasn't stuck in limbo we'd probably see more volume

Depends how much you'd need to buy a Lambo, I wouldn't buy a lambo unless I had 10+ MM.

Personally holding 200k, about to drop another half a Bitcoin on Binance. Just waiting for some transactions to clear. Will post screencap to confirm. Will probably dump a total of 4BTC on LINK over the next week. (Had a leveraged long on Bitmex I'm going to cash in soon).

This

On Christmas day 2020 one of two things will happen: you will look back on how you lost 24000 USD in 2017, or you will be a multimillionaire, literally.

Indeed.

How old are you? How the fuck do you have so much money

You'll get very rich in the foreseeable.
And have your dick sucked plenty.
i.e. you'll be hella comfy

Dude I fucking love you. Here's a free "you" because I have nothing else

What should we invest in next, my lord?

Where can i buy Link safely?

thoughts on REQ?

So is this some elaborate gag to get people to buy your bags your bags or what's up?

>those fucking trips
i'm going all in very soon user

Yep. that's exactly what it is. LINK is a scam don't buy it

Been on Veeky Forums since I was 14 (2006) got into crypto relatively early (2011), didn't become a multimillionaire because I could only invest the money a 18 year old had. Most important thing I did however was continuously tell my dad and his boomer friends about bitcoin and just in general learned as much about blockchain as possible. Leveraged my reputation in 2014 when I was 22 to get a job in a firm with interest in bitcoin (this is when blockchain was really starting to explode in firms), since then I've worked my ass off along with careful and calculated trading, but through all the years I have never been able to leave Veeky Forums.

Cheers

Honestly trust in Veeky Forumss instincts and overall sentiment, LINK is an ace, there's no denying something like LINK comes once in a blue moon. I personally believe that things generally come in threes, my personal theory is LINK will complete the big three of crypto. Much like most industries have a big 3.

That being said the other coins I strongly recommend are Monero, Req, Vertcoin. OMG is pretty good too. I was invested in CSNO but I cashed it out today. Ark is also good. The key is to trust in the overall sentiments of Veeky Forums will ignoring obvious shilling (very repetitive style of post, lack of diverse memes etc, e.g. POWR/BCH). None of what I am saying is due to insider knowledge though, just reading the general sentiment. Also a pro tip: catagorise investments as brand based and tech based. Never sell tech based investments. ARK and XMR are tech based imo. REQ and OMG are more brand based. While I really like REQ, most of it's value comes from aiming to be user friendly and convenient, contrast this with XMR which has truly unrivalled technology.

I think you're lying to me.

no no user trust me i'm an anonymous internet user and I know more than trillion dollar financial institutions

Link to original thread plz?

do you think Ethereum will retain its position five years from? what do you see as far as it solving its scaling problems?

what about iota? i work in iot and am dubious of its value prop

It was posted on this thread, read it.

iotas politics are gonna murder it

Well if you say so how could you be wrong.

Just spent my last penny on Link, OP actually delivered, his prediction was spot on.

Now let's all have faith in Sergey.

Tell us more about Sergey, why is he gaining so much weight? Is he a stress eater?

I'm already a deluded arkie.

I'm unironically tempted to become a deluded linkie as well.

If I dropped $1000 on this right now what could I expect January of 2018?

Original thread: yuki.la/biz/4246712

Follow up warning: (You) (Cross-thread)

I am not some sort of oracle, so don't really take my advice on other coins too seriously. I think ETH will grow, and it's market share will as well.

Iota is doomed not because of politics but because Iota is literally 'too good to be true', I personally follow a rule of never investing in something too good to be true. Infinite scalability, no transaction fees, and decentralisation? They must compromise on something and then I notice that the devs always scream about how great the transactions and scalability is but they never really advertise it's decentralisation because that is it's achilles heel.

Iota is like the person who discovers perpetual motion but then realises this one tiny but critical flaw in it, but has already put so much work and energy into it that they can't admit to the world that the entire thing is failed from birth. So what scares me the most about Iota is that unlike other projects that develop and have issues, everything with Iota is going smoothly except they basically know they cannot solve this key issue and are hoping for some deus ex machina to solve this issue.

second this, with binance causing a hissy fit and bitfinex is looking like it's going out in a boom.
I tend to use shapeshift but LINK ain't available there.

Why don't you wait for the ark moon, sell, buy link?

Guys, I‘m actually fucking fucked right now.
I‘m just gonna ask where the Coinbase HQ is.
They are holding 10k Eurobucks and I couldn’t invest into Link for like 3 days.

>Coinbase'd

Nah but seriously don't. It's not like biz has been crazy about this since the start. It's not like Sergey actually working.

You'r ebetter off buying SIGT and MOON and joining pnd groups. Definitely don't invest in one of the booming fundamental technologies of crypto

Life is made of before and afters. This is one now.

"Why didn't I buy BTC back in 2011 again? What was my reason? Fucksake I'm a fool. I'll never let that oppurtunity pass me again."

"Why didn't I buy LINK back in 2017 again? What was my reason? Fucksake I'm a fool. I'll never let that oppurtunity pass me again."

Guys like I said I'm about to buy 0.4 BTC worth of LINK, here's a screencap, I will execute as soon as this is posted, in case people question my confidence.

He just said he is expecting april until price skyrockets.

So you can trade your silly coins until then.

You said 4 btc m8

He said he's hoping to put 4btc in on Christmas

damn where do we go to get exposure to people with experience like you, its a breath of fresh air. I agree w general Biz sentiments which is why im 40k LINK but the shiling/fudding here it gets tiring

Oh my god, learn how to read, he said 0.4 right now and 4 BTC by christmas.

>Will probably dump a total of 4BTC on LINK over the next week

Fucking retards

Yeah always thought those pnd groups looked good. Very polite and inviting guys with nice names like pajeet. Maybe I will do that instead of reading up on LINK.
Thanks for the tips. You've been very helpful.

I highly appreciate your informative contribution to the community, but you should know that screencaps don't prove shit, inspect element is a thing.

I said 4BTC over the whole week, in 0.4 BTC installments, I hold a bitmex long position on BTC I wouldn't cash it all out now. I withdraw and cash out investments slowly, and I invest slowly. As I said LINK isn't about to moon, I am in no rush since I already hold 200k. Imagine if you bought ETH for 10 USD instead of 6 USD, would you be kicking yourself right now?

I agree, during the whole 'operation dragonslayer' is when I decided to be a tripfag, it's unfortunate that today's Veeky Forums you need to be a tripfag to get reasonable discourse. I still love Veeky Forums but there's a lot more 'noise' then there was before. The memes are still good though.

>price singularity

user this phrase gave me a giant, life-threatening erection, you should write PR for coins, seriously

will you please read me bedtime stories about my LINK mooning

"Why didn't I buy BTC back in 2011 again? What was my reason? Fucksake I'm a fool. I'll never let that oppurtunity pass me again."

>insert Ethereum here

"Why didn't I buy LINK back in 2017 again? What was my reason? Fucksake I'm a fool. I'll never let that oppurtunity pass me again."

Fixed it

You can also check the binance buy/sell walls, that's why I posted before I made the order.

Sold some at 2805, was waiting for 2200. I just bought in at 2445 for 11200 LINK.

Sometimes giving into the fomo feels good lol. We're all gonna make it.

Thanks, I'm reading through the threads now. I have a little over 15K LINK, hope it will be enough for me to be comfy.

Also, one more question, what do you make of this LINK node pool that is supposedly coming soon? Legit? twitter.com/linkpoolio

what are the big three?

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link?

Obvs use dennis from always sunny

Assblaster you have a face now

Assblaster. T.me/link_marines we want to speak with you for a few minutes if you have the time.

I'll admit I am merely a shill, but this AssBlaster guy gives me a warm glow in the lower dantian

Dude just read the earlier threads you linked to.

What you are doing is valuable and noble and you are going to really help a few anons who were once like you. I'm weirdly convinced your're not larping. Just be super careful not to slip up and post any identifiable details, all these threads will be saved and archived, and the combined autism of Veeky Forums is truly scary when it is mobilized (see HWNDU for details).

Godspeed brother.

Where are you all holding? I've got mine all in binance, should I be scared?

what are your thoughts regarding cindicator and other predictive market platforms? it seems like there's some sort of dark cloud looming over all of them. something to do with the legality of their tokens? i'd appreciate any insight.

THIS

I have 9989 LINKs bros, almost to that sweet sweet 10k. I want to fucking make it!

I recognize that tripcode.

With your analysis and intel you offer to the fight, you would certainly have a place in the LINK Marine Frontline Command. Nice work Captain Dan.

Nice Choice

>If a) you have over 10K LINK, and b) nothing bad happens to Sergey, you will never *have* to work again in your life.
holy shit I have 10300 link

>XMR

I have quite a few friends buying XMR at the moment. What do you think of it?

I have £3000 to invest. What should i buy?

I'm very excited by this. Again I haven't worked with Sergey directly, and this may start to sound like borderline idolisation, which depending on your point of view might make me more/less credible in your eyes, but he's starting to have very much the reputation of someone who always has something else up his sleeve, by this I mean that he seems to have a very healthy balance of ideas and ambition. Basically if LINK succeeds, (I really hate this buzzword but unfortunately it's the only appropriate term) expect a lot of innovations. I'm going to leave at that because I don't want to come off like I'm hyping LINK.

I agree, thanks for the advice brother.

Personal opinion is that most of these platforms operate on extremely flimsy platforms and will never be able to deliver on their promises. Invest at your own risk.

Going to be up another hour, thinking of compiling some highlights from this thread and others and post it on the weekend. Keep the questions coming if you have them guys.

>tfw trying to sell my initial investment but binance is being a dick

I remember your post but that was a long time ago

Go meditate on that feeling for the next 30 mins sir

Is 200K Lamboland?

XMR is and always has been one of my favourite coins, unironically. MBH, mine it, buy it, hodl it. I first bought some at 15 USD, sold at 40, now I just accumulate. The best strategy with crypto, in my opinion, is to have a sort of funnel, funnel your gains from riskier ventures into safer holdings. Finally I funnel those gains into my stocks (Galaxy Resources and Aphria are my risky stocks, AMZN, LMT, and DIS are my low risk stocks). Basically continuously operate a funnel, and don't get greedy. With this approach instead of 'cashing out' you 'invest out' and you get gains on every step of the gravy train.

I bought GXY at 0.30 cents and Aph at ~4 CAD.

Will I make it with 50k link or do I need more?

It depends, are your wrists made of iron, or spaghetti?

Colonel Damu who is this character in your post from an earlier thread?

What about zencash? Technology is potentially even better than XMR. As far as I'm aware it is the most secure privacy coin now with secure nodes.

You take care of the sweet info, we'll take care of the memes, friendo

I made you OC because I love you

Were you there for the lithium threads feels like years ago? I got in on ALB and GXY as a result of those.

>Been on Veeky Forums since 2006
>Been on Veeky Forums since 2010
As an iron handed link holder I want to believe you. However, the only reason you are telling us all this is to give back to anons. If we all mean so much to you and considering it's your sole reason for posting numerous times and with multiple threads, why the fuck don't you know how long you've been on this site?

screencap this, potcoin will pump in approx 11 hours, get on it linkies

>gxy resources

I remember that company, invested myself and sold at a huge loss hahah

Also bro stop sharing so much damn info on yourself.. I can now guess your country of origin, and trace your wallets based on your buy orders.

You need to stop with the info lol

What do you see LINK's mcap being after the singularity?

Hmm maybe he meant he's been on /biz since 2010/11. You may have got him there though

AssBlaster, you seem like a good guy and between the evidence of your Nov 8th post, your generally well written posts and the somewhat specific details you're giving, I'm inclined to believe. We also share a similar story in that I was also involved back in 2011 but like you, was young and didn't have much money so when faced with the option to withdraw my few thousand dollars or hold it and risk losing it, well, I just needed that money too much and took it.

Now I make a good salary and can risk losing money on a long hold so I'm holding 175k LINK from the ICO that I don't plan to touch for at least a year.

Having said that, I'm not making any decisions based on your posts, I was planning to hold anyway and will continue to do so. But can you please explain this "under the table" trading? If they aren't buying on Binance and aren't buying from the reserve, where is this coming from? Private seller to private seller? How is that possible on this scale? Is there a way we can identify the transaction IDs?