You know what time it is

You know what time it is.

About 6:30PM?

>not 5:30
Eastcoast go away.

Yup

Fuck off middle gay coast

Anyone has that guy that is super fucking boring and dumb but not stupid enough to kik out?

Seriously. You're just jealous that the sun shines on us before you.

West coast best coast.

"That Guy" refers to pretty much anything anyone could come up with playing in an RPG nowadays.

>mfw Eastcoasters listen to Wu-Tang music near me

>that guy with the greasy ass hands who always insist on picking up your cards and reading their effect without even asking you

Fucking fat cunts.

East Coast Rap Best Rap

>not liking Wu-Tang

So is east coast and west coast for murica only? What if I'm canadian east gay french coast?

Fuck off pancake eater

>pancake eater

There's a guy that plays with us, not so much this last year, but throughout my adolescence. As soon as he was asked to describe his character, he'd always go "He looks exactly like [user], lelelelel" as if it was hilarious. For ten straight years. Sadly, this was almost the entirety of his contribution to our roleplaying sessions, because he'd always make characters that were ill-suited for both the group and adventuring in general. For example, making a medieval cook. With no combat skills, diplomacy skills or even sneaking/skillmonkey stuff. He'd just play some random peasant.

We're not even real friends, we only hung out in our RP group, but he'd still insist on looking like me.

>not liking pancakes

Time to make a thread begging for funny and/or cringeworthy stories without actually contributing any of your own, even copypasta or screencaps? Golly gee!

I'm not sure if he would count as That Guy given that he's generally amusing and fun to have as company, but boy-oh-boy is he annoying to play games with.

>takes longer turns that anyone else
>can't be assed to learn/remember the rules, even when he's GM'ing a game (during the first session of a Savage Worlds campaign, the players had to tell him about TN4)
>all campaigns he's GM'd have lasted 0-2 sessions
>says dumb things about other characters that he claims are "helpful criticism"
>changes to a new character every campaign arc without them having died in-game
>gets upset when the spotlight is on any character other than his

2Pac is powerful wizard, his ghost defend westcoast.

I'm have a hard time figuring out who That Guy is in my group
One guy
>Made a character too stupid to speak common
>Think him speaking through grunting hasn't gotten annoying
>Every time he attacks, he announces what weapon he's using after the roll
>Dm gave him a magic rock with different effects at random, most of which are useless, and will sometimes waste his entire turn fucking around with it
>Continually bugs the DM with begging for magic weapons and armor
To be fair, though, he is a new player.
Other guy
>Got his character killed from being chaotic stupid
>Was playing true neutral, but was mostly acting choatic evil
>His character that died was an Akroan
>Made a new character with a race the DM allowed: Gator-kin
I'm pretty sure this guy is a furry now
>Made a bard and chose Dex as his highest stat

Two Minutes of Hate?

Ohhh I know what time it is user....

beat me to it