ITT: Systems you like but nobody ever wants to let you run

ITT: Systems you like but nobody ever wants to let you run

im gonna be really surprised if some retard doesnt post F.A.T.A.L op

Also Cypher system is hot garbage, suicide soon.

Are you going to post a reason why the system is "Hot Garbage" or are you just gonna fade away?

Anyway, , pic related. Since literally everyone I know is a 3.pf faggot, I will never, ever, ever, ever get to run a high lethality game.

my players told me that only autistic people would ever back a kickstarter from a Veeky Forums user

and then they said the rules were shit without reading them

>dat hostility

Jesus man, calm down. I'll agree that Cypher isn't all that great, but shit dude, he can play what he likes.

hurrr

i just dont think im good enough

This.
The Buffy RPG gets an honourable mention too.

I'm being proactive and making a setting for MaOCT though

Buffy has an RPG? Whats it like, fampai?

Cinematic Unisystem.
CU was created specifically for it, actually.

Nght's Black Agents and Eclipse Phase.

isn't at all off-base. Great setting. Horribly confusing resolution mechanic if you don't have someone to walk you through it. What blows my mind is that every now and then you have people who come through here asking how to incorporate kung-fu mechanics into their PF, and play a wuxia game with fucking PF, rather than playing the game that was fucking made to play a game in line with wuxia flix.

Another game I want to run so fucking bad but nobody in my area wants to play which, incidentally, suffers from a similar problem is Earthdawn. Everyone looks at the steps table and runs screaming for the hills. Or can't grok the 'every class is magic' thing.

any good?

I have never played it but it has a simple D10 resolution mechanic. Ganging up on one enemy (or PC) can be very deadly. Apparently there's a few kinks that are worked out in the Angel supplement which revises the rules.
I personally like the advantages/flaws system. I feel it would encourage some god role play.

Yes, this so much. I'd love to play this but frankly the rulebook is a mess and I have no idea how cultivation works

I KNOW I am not good enough.

Look, Jovian Chronicles is just OYW / Zeta Gundam the RPG, except you get to use the WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Just pick up the fucking book and learn a new system for fucks sake.

No one is truly good enough for Continuum.

Yeah the River and lake and cultivation stuff just confused the hell out of me. I stuck with Ninja's and Superspies because at least I understand that and can work with it.

But this, Battletech...have been inlove with the setting since I was a little kid and saw that god awful CGI tv series. Played all the Vidya, devoured the novels. Got hella into the Mini's game and then I found there was an RPG. So I got up all the books and have been building a campaign for MW for the past eight years or so. Couple hundred NPCs statted up and written over the course of time. All I want is to get Minimum Three Players that aren't complete tools to be interested in it. Had a group for about three sessions but two of my players were in the Army and their unit got shipped out so hard to run with one other PC at that point.

*sigh*
Dark Heresy, Busty Barbarian Bimbos, Ghostbusters, Call of Catthulu, Dominion Tank Police, MAID, Fallout, Mass Effect D6, Adeptus Evangelion... There are so many I would love to try out. All they ever want to play is shadowrun and if it's not shadowrun it is nothing I really want to play...