Orks and Tyranids are the only races that even deserve to win in this setting the other races suffer during war but...

Orks and Tyranids are the only races that even deserve to win in this setting the other races suffer during war but they thrive in it, they never pretend to be anything they are not, they don't lie about how important culture and love is just to watch some shit 3/10 slasher movie and fuck some whore when their wife isn't around they are honest about being violent pieces of shit while other races try to hide it underneath a bunch of philosophies which they themselves barely understand and cliche slogans they don't truly believe in.

So mothafuck every other race.

Edgy.

ORK THREAD, BOSS?

>kill all non humans >:(

yeah Imperium is so much better

>Imperium is so much better
Yep

Not what I said.

An ork-tyranid hybrid would be the only thing to win the wh40k game.

Your words, not mine

I don't play 40k, but one of my friends who does mentioned that the other races work very hard not to have this happen - any world with both fighting on it suffers exterminatus.

Is that the case, in lore?

If we exclude dickass Kryptman, perhaps.

That answer doesn't make any sense to me.

>initiative 2
>some kind of hybrid of instinctive behaviour, animosity and the mob rules
>all wargear options at least fifty points too expensive
>no invulnerable saves or 2+ saves allowed
yeah it would win real hard

Chaos makes Tyranids and Orks bitches.

>Is that the case, in lore?

No.
The only thing the imperium have tried to keep Tyranids away from is the Imperium and the Barghesi.
They have even encouraged fighting between Orks and Tyranids in the past.

I don't like the "all Tyranid monsters look like Carnifexes" aesthetic. Needs more slugs.

Enjoy your Nihilist dickbaggery kid.

punctuation is a very useful tool.
Open the toolbox.

Who hurt you?

Does anyone else not like the "Genestealers are Tyranids" fluff. Yeah, I know that they've been together longer than I was even into 40k, but when I learned that they were originally separate, the idea appealed to me. Genestealer cults give you another type of insidious xenos threat that's not related to anything else, which is fresh.

I think he's either pregnant or hit menopause given the lack of periods.

10 Hours 18 Minutes

>the Barghesi

Aren't those things litteral orks on steroids ? What do we know about them actually ?

>WER DA FOUR KREEPY DUDES GO MORK ?
>DUNNO WE TOO DRUNK IN YESTERDAY BRAWL !
>I LIKED DA TITTY ONE !
>KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!
>WHY IS BIG BUG HERE EATING MUH SHROOMS !!!

And so chaos was defeated forever and neither did the orks or the hive spirit noticed.

Cute, but the Chaos gods are more powerful than Gork and Mork or the Hive Mind.

[citation needed]

Rule book.
The Chaos Gods are directly stated to be the most powerful and dangerous entities in the warp.

And here we fucking go again with chaos wankery. There are tons of other example in the ork rule books saying gork and mork just don't give a fuck and bitch slapped khorne more than once but are just to drunk, dumb and fighting each other to do anything. From what we know they are endlessly drunk fighting each other through the warp not paying attention to anything in the path may it be a fucking other god just wanting to prepare a puke soup for his waifu or turning into a little trap to seduce the grey mary sue in chief.

>And here we fucking go again with chaos wankery.

Not wankery, it's directly stated. Chaos is most powerful.

>the ork rule books saying gork and mork just don't give a fuck and bitch slapped khorne

Your fanfiction says that. No rulebook.

Fight me pleb.

>CHAOS STRONK
>40K WOULD WIN AGAINST SUPREME COMMANDER BECAUSE CHAOS !

Every.Fucking.Time.

> The Shape of the Nightmare to Come

>>lololololol my faction is best fuckers XDDDDDD
>Actually Chaos is canoically
>NO FUCK OFF CHAOSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Sad!

>the shit of the fanwank to come

There you are, fuckgitz.

That just says they're strong. It never claims that Gork and/or Mork are the most powerful beings in the warp.

Notice how it does not say that they are the most powerful, just that they are powerful?
I doubt you know more Ork fluff than me, thanks for playing though.

>Don't give a fuck about other gods attacking them
>D-Doesn't say they are the strongest because I don't want to !

Chaos nigger are litterraly the worst and I'm a chaos fan.

Doesn't say all other Gods.
And again, Chaos is literally said to be most powerful.
There is no clash in information, just Orkfags not being able to accept that their comedy race is second banana to the actual bad guys.

In fairness, none of the other gods give a fuck about other gods attacking them either.

Except for the elfdar gods, but they don't really count. Isha was begging for Nurgle's diseased cock.

Except that time slaanesh was depressed for being rekt by khorne and doomed his favorite daemonette to dance eternally or when khorne btfo'd tzeentch to retrieve a sword right ?

Chaos is more than the Big Four. There are no greenskin warp entities like daemon princes, bloodletters, Chaos Space Marines and such. No greenskin warpshit corrupting people or manifesting on the battlefield. There are regular orks, some weirdboys, and Gork & Mork. The threat the orks pose is not one centered around the warp. Gork & Mork could well be stronger than the Big Four, but what of it? It's not like they intervene in any meaningful way.

>Gork & Mork could well be stronger than the Big Four

They are not though is the point.

All daemons are just shards of Gods themselves. The Realms, the daemons, the artifacts. They are all a single entity.

This is literally what was written about them in their fantasy versions as well. They got their green bottoms handed to them by Archaon in the End Times and AoS.

Anyways back to 40K, In the recent Ork lore it says that Gork and Mork are fighting against the rising of Chaos. To counter the Chaos plans of the Chaos Gods, Gork and Mork want to use Ghaz Waaagh! to generate enough Waaagh! so that they can manifest into reality and thwart the Chaos Gods plans.

If they were so powerful, then why can't they stop the Chaos Gods plans in the Warp?

Wars.

Their armies fights. Rarely do the gods enter battle. Only Khorne is special for going out to battle with his armies and he does rarely. The other gods have little interest in it.

And the part about Khorne talking the sword has him sending his Greater Daemons to besiege Tzeentch's stronghold alongside Nurgle's armies. He wasn't part of the battle himself.

I meant they are singular entities*

>If they were so powerful, then why can't they stop the Chaos Gods plans in the Warp?

'cuz 2 orks aint a propa Waaagh!, ya git.

>le sigh i hate being le human bean xD fuck humanity xD quite bein hfy u nazi :O i wish i could down vote ppl -_- ugh imperium reminds me of white christians yuck no ty lmfao ^^ tau r epic i love managa and anime btw o.o #hailsatansmokemeth #fuckrepublicans #feelthebern #flying spaghettimonsta #noodly appendage xD re ddit rules!!!! XD *holds up spork*

This is a shit board.

Way better than it used to be though

I enjoy it.

Read the ork rulebooks. Weirdboys defeat sorcerers all the time. And at least Nurgle & Khorne got krumped by the ork gods

Also.. Every rulebook states its faction is the best.

>Weirdboys defeat sorcerers all the time.

Irrelevant.

>Also.. Every rulebook states its faction is the best.

The main rulebook says Chaos is the strongest, and in no uncertain terms.

That's what probably is going to happen. Thanks Kryptman.

>not wanting to be ubermensch
son the imperium exists for one reason; so humanity can be replaced by better humans in the vein of emps himself.

Also the emperor was an atheist you memelord.

>The main rulebook says Chaos is the strongest, and in no uncertain terms.
Doesn't it also say that if the Orks were to unite they'd crush everything so hard it wouldn't even be a contest.

I use to feel the same way but the whole religious aspect of the Hivemind and the idea of your God coming to devour your people and turn you all into super powered monsters is neat as well. If you have genestealers as just sort of weird mutants with a weird religion doing their own thing who happen to be linked to Tyranids instead of somehow knowing exactly what they are and supposed to be doing they are better.

>And at least Nurgle & Khorne got krumped by the ork gods

Did not happen. Stop spouting your fucking headcanon.

>AoS

Me alive that shit will never ever be considered canon. And if it was the case youshould consider slaanesh to be absent from 40K because he ate two dozens elf niggers and got an indigestion so bad some regular punks with spears abducted him.

>WHAT WAS THAT!?

Time in the Warp is paradoxical and non-linear doe.

And by the way, Khorne and Tzeentch helped in the kidnapping. Plus Tyrion and Malerion are both gods.

GW could add fucking ponies into the lore to attract brony customers with that same fucking excuse and their drones would still polish their cocks like nothing happened.

Orks and 'Nids don't want to win the war. The Orks want to keep fighting you and the 'Nids want to keep consuming the flesh of your descendants and the biospheres of planets they re-terraform. Smart 'Nids will turn humans into cattle (re-)terraformer slaves.

Oh my god! That .gif is perfect.

Yep. Orks iz the best, dem kaos boyz iz shit!

I say the Squats deserve to win. They've spent enough time out of canon.