MTG SPOILER GENERAL - My sister brought some friends over edition

>Wizard
wahey

Gisa x geralf rule 34 when

>a bickering couple of necromancers fighting off eldrazi horrors with their own undead hordes

sounds like the buddy comedy of the century

Looks pretty good. 3 mana for a 4/4 that shocks every turn.

For some reason I thought of a thing called Ludevic, Living Laboratory.

But Lude's would let a little thing like getting latticed into his lab stop his work, right?

Yes I was thinking of Legendary Land that flips into a Legendary Creature.

>sounds like the buddy comedy of the century
Cold Guts?

We won't get Ludevic but am I glad that they didn't just killed or cronenberged them

First good vampire to come from Inewstrad.

Holy shit fucking yes. Something to replace Avaricious Dragon post-rotation.

How do we know? It does look like Geralf lost his husbando

>Falkenrath Gorger

>Gisa and Geralf working together
>Ludevic wants to bromance with Geralf through science

So Innistrad is going to be saved by a team of mad scientists and undead obsessed wizards?

Hellbent is BAAAAAAACCCKK!!!!!!

From the German VIRUS Magazine:

Haunted Dead 3B (Uncommon)
Creature - Zombie
When Haunted Dead enters the battlefield, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying into play.
1B, discard two cards: Return Haunted Dead from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.
2/2
Ingenious Skaab 2U (Common)
Creature - Zombie Horror
Prowess
U: Ingenious Skaab gets +1/-1 until end of turn.
2/3

The first ability is literally Hellbent.

Sure why not.

>Haunted Dead 3B

If this is real I will literally shit my pants.

FUCK
YES

Considering the trailer showed Emrakul getting hounded by like a billion zombies, absolutely.

I mean, we knew that as soon as we saw the trailer with Lili's hordes.

Fingers crossed. Geralf is great and all, but Ludevic has the B-Movie Frankenstein thing DOWN. He also did stuff other than zombies, which was cool.

Liliana is shown attacking the Eldrazi with Zombies too. Imagine if the true heroes of the block were Ludevic, Liliana, Geralf, and Gisa with the greatest army of the dead seen in the multiverse.

On a different note, where are Innistrad's dragons this time around? I'm expecting at least one of them to turn up either undead or Eldrazi'd.

It is.

>that madness enabler
Nice.

How so? Am I missing something?

They are beautiful

>that pose on the spirit

Literally a fucking stand.

Cute. I have a soft spot for sibling love.

It's really, really good in limited

and Liliana

Not just limited, he's nuts in madness decks too.

DUSTERMOND

Innistrad's Dragons were always criticized for daring to exist despite not fitting the aesthetic and with Dragons of Tarkir having just happened, I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the few sets where we don't get a dragon.

>düster means eldritch in german
The more you know

Best UB commander.

Man, Watercourser was already good. Making him have prowess and a common seems suspect.

Fair enough. Also, the idea of the spirit stuck haunting their own corpse is pretty sad.

thats a dope ass name

>"The the most obvious benefit of being a necromancer..."
>"...is that dead outnumber the living."

Zombie girl a cute! Cute!

It means Dark, there is no good translation of eldritch sadly.

I'm going to play Haunted Dead.

>play this
>next turn drop sire of insanity
Pretty spicy, this is shaping up to be a good set.

It means gloomy, it's a cognate of English dusky.

>You die
>You come back as a Spirit
>You find your dead body revived as a Zombie
>You have to watch Zombie you blunder around like a retard while you're powerless to stop it

Sounds fun.

Gorger is cool but the ability is a lot worse than it looks in practice. If you're building a madness vampires deck, you want to pick the vamps that already have madness. Relying on having that one drop is asking for the deck to fall apart.
2/1 for R is good though so eh.

It would actually be kind of fitting. They're the heroes Innistrad deserves.

>Man, Watercourser was already good
No it wasn't.
It was barely average.

I just meant the 2/1 for R. The ability is sweet if you get him off turn one though.

>Wizards
>They can be turned into mega-Delvers by Final Iteration
Fucking hell, that's neat.

I am loving the flavor on Haunted Dead.

So if the Gatewatch is the Jacetice League...then are these guys the Doom Patrol (I couldn't think of a punny name, sorry.)

Stained glass wings are sexy though.

Excellent...

I snagged them up in Limited. 2/3s are super important in most limited formats. Plus, forcing them to consider trading meant that you usually got through. I guess average is probably a better description. I felt they were solid. I never was upset picking them.

And yeah, spoiler, I'm not talking about constructed when discussing a common.

Thank you for reminding me of that sweet card.
Time to make flashback control.

ayy lmao

POTTERY

Gloom Patrol?

that honestly looks like the face of a slightly chubby Asian man.

I didn't realize tiago got to design another card.

Cute.

Dumb question: "you may cast a Zombie", means you can only cast one zombie from your graveyard each turn, or as many as you'd like?

...Legion of Doom.

>During each of your turns, you may cast a Zombie creature card from your graveyard.

I'm an illiterate retard, so can someone help me understand how this works? Unless I am wrong, does it boil down to 'once a turn during your turns, you can play one zombie card from your graveyard as if you were playing it from your hand'?

What the fuck?

how many spoilers are they going to do a day? 5 seems a little slow for all 200 cards

Pretty much, yes.

>Wizards put LSV's waifu into the game

Yes, just, yes.

One zombie. Still a lot of value. Just don't expect to go off with Lightning Storm.

STANDO POWER

We've gotten six so far today.
Yesterday we got 13.

On each of your turns, you can cast one Zombie from the yard. You have to pay mana costs, other costs, etc.

I guess this will be the art on Lili's new PW card. Monday seems so far away.

I like Geralf and Gisa a little less than Havengul Lich.

Looks like an old Mongolian man.

Pretty good, I just wish they'd stop hiding her tattoos.

Good to see Wizards being inclusive towards the minority of chubby. baby faced, asian tranny looking vampires.

She broke the deal, those are scars

>You have to pay mana costs, other costs, etc.
Hooray for Rooftop Storm.

if there's a decent 1 drop for zombies prepare for relentless dead spike

The marks on her skin were put there when she made her deal with Kothophed. They're not the result of her breaking her contract.

Kek

When it becomes plot-important, there will be some sort of 'Liliana, Veil-Cursed' card that's ridiculously expensive but powerful to boot. Expect it to have her covered in bleeding scarification.

Her tattoos represent the link between her and the demons she made pacts with, Kothophed, Griselbrand, Razaketh, and Belzenlokm.

Kothophed and Griselbrand are both dead, so the link is weaker, which probably makes the tattoos easier to hide or just less glowy in general.

Fucking lel, calling that card "BREKFAST" from now on.

I like how their single cards can still be played and benefit the duo card.

Maybe I'll have to look into an EDH Zombie themed deck after all.

At least you can sort of see them here, despite them being faint. Unlike loads of other Lili Art.

I guess since Origin's came out, Lili is stuck as a fair skinned, raven haired girl, you can't make the tattoos too dark without them looking weird.

No more Nubian looking Liliana. Also, just looked at all the Lili planeswalker cards, Steve Argyle's Of the Veil literally has no scars or tattoos. Was he just not informed?

>the army of the damned marches on to meet Emrakul and her eldritch abominations
>Geralf and Illiana bolsters the rank and file of zombies to slow the Eldrazi's advance
>While Ludevic and Geralf unleashes their most prized creations, unliving siege weapons to spearhead the assault
>But no matter how many corpses are thrown against the true enemy, it was not enough and they were slowly losing ground
>Suddenly from the distance the weary necromancers could hear a faint buzzing, growing louder
>The skies of Innistrad were blotted out with the beating wings of human insects, lead by an visably eldrazi melded horror
>The defends prepare for the worse
>To their pleasant surprise the insect swarm dived on to Emrakul's tentacle hordes and the're advance was finally broken.
>"My word! The other stitchers, skaabarens, scholars and I thought you succumbed to the madness of your dark research Delver, what's with the sudden change of heart?"
>With a crackling and croaking laugh Delver retorted, "And let my fellow research colleagues fall when there is still more research collaborations to be done and darker secrets left unexplored?"
>Ludevic, Geralf and Delver's fists and chitinous appendages meet as one and shouts of SCIENCE echoed across the battlefield.

The scAvengers?

Dark-looking Liliana was an experiment for one block. Otherwise, she's either be lily white, olive-skinned or had her skin obscured by a magical glow.

Can someone translate this? I can't into reikspeil.

earlier in the thread senpai

I know. And when she broke the deal the tattoos turned to cuts and she nearly bled to death. They're scars senpai

Fair. What block?

Remember this big piece? It is the only detailed pic of all the walkers and literally none of them look anything like their depiction here since the recons. Sorry that I couldn't find a larger image.

>Steve Argyle's Of the Veil literally has no scars or tattoos. Was he just not informed?

She had just killed Kothophed at that point and I think they may have played with the idea of removing them entirely because of that.

Ingenious Skaab
2U
Creature - Zombie Horror
Prowess

U: Ingenious Skaab gets +1/-1 until end of turn
2/3