If the Imperium has such a problem with Chaos, why don't they learn from the Eldar how to protect themselves from it?

If the Imperium has such a problem with Chaos, why don't they learn from the Eldar how to protect themselves from it?

Considering they Orgied Slaanesh into existence, I wouldn't take any pointers.

this.

>eldar
>Being anything other than useless cunts

>Imperium
>Learning from xeno witches
>Learning

Because eldar are assholes
But that's not all, the imperium is also assholes

They kind of do, atleast the Inquistion and Grey Knights work with and learn about Chaos from the Craftworlders and Harlequins.

Teaching the average guardsmen ways to block out any unwanted warp shit which Eldar are taught from birth aint gonna happen.

eldar don't even have gellar fields, and can barely maintain their webway technology

harlequins are a different story, but the harlequins already work with and educate humans (albeit rarely)

Harlequins seem like bros, don't they? They would probably still kill a million humans to save one Eldar...

>"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

>how do we into chaos protection?
>lol, just don't die, kid
>basically, you have to kill your self first
>sign there and give your soul to the eldritch murder clown space fey god

Fighting Chaos (and to some Necrons) protecting the Eldar race (Dark Eldar, Exodites included) and recording and keeping Eldar ancient history is their purpose.

While they'll help the lesser races fight Chaos if it came down to it then yea, theyd kill millions to save 1 Eldar life (or in some cases spirit stone)

goddamn the old art was bad. not even corny looking just bad

Whatever you say.

> They would probably still kill a million humans to save one Eldar...

Well duh.
They are Eldar after all. Human lives mean absolutely nothing to them.

it isn't though. lowest common denominator faggots like you are the reason wotc, GW, etc. are all moving toward a unified digital art aesthetic that looks boring and appeals to plebs. good job.

Not that user and not defending some of the current codex art by GW, but some of the older art seriously looks like they just commissioned one of their friends or in-house guys because they were cheaper instead of a professional artist. The only people that would claim it's good is through nostalgia.

There is some good old art, though, like 3rd edition Dark Eldar.

Inquisitors have killed orders of magnitudes more to stamp on the neck of corruption.

I bet there is also a billion more of them and more wh40k stories feature them.

Dealing with Filthy Xeno scum is heresy of the highest order, what are you even suggesting user?

The imperium is thousands of steps ahead of the eldar when it comes to protecting themselves to chaos.

ok

Heresy!

The Horus heresy kind of conflicts with your argument.

The Eldar creating one of the Gods makes for good supporting evidence though.

It varies, just like the newer art. The difference was that all the old art, the good and the bad, had a distinctive consistent art style, while the new art is just bland CGI.

>Space Marines with derpy faces and Mr. T bling
>More skulls than even grimderp than modern pieces
>No chainswords
>lol how do gun work?
>Background Marine: I'm on a rocket!

That's not a point in your favor

Come on, after 60 million years one single fuck up.

Yeah how about before and after that? Post Slaneesh the surviving Eldar are pretty much free of chaos influence (DEldar discounted). While the Imperium on the other hand is full of it, purging heretics is a daily practice.

The imperium fucked up as well, but not so bad they spawned a chaos god and blown space an asshole that leads to the warp.

Certainly, the Eldars Fuck-up dick is much bigger.

I'm sorry, that crap is ugly as sin. It IS possible to do surreal and/or nightmarish without sacrificing actual quality, this stuff is just disgusting.

your oldschool a shit

Because humanity was thrown into a universe with Chaos already in full swing, and we can thank the Eldar and their war with the necrons for that.

First 3 gods of Chaos were born before DAoT while humanity was limited to several billions but numerous aliens inhabited the galaxy and feed them. I'd say they participated in other fuck ups too.

Putting the blame for the other chaos gods on the Eldar is a new one, never heard of that.

yeah no both of those pics are terrible dude

Yeah, kinda new. Personally i would blame the Necrons or even the Old Ones. After all, the War in Heaven sort of molded the Warp as it is in current 40k

Probably because the eldar method only works for eldar. It's based on wraithbone tech which the eldar create and shape by singing, and singing isn't just something you can teach anyone to do. It's like asking Shaq to teach you how to be taller.

>remembers mr. t
>oldfag detected

Cheers!

Does knowing who Mr. T is make you an oldfag?

Are there seriously people on this website so young that they don't know who Mr. T is AND don't deserve an underageb&?

Fuck, man, I'm 25, I'm too young to feel this old.

Learn? From unclean Xenos?
You're lucky I don't burn you where you stand, Heretic.

Knowing the Eldar, they'll find some way to fuck up & spawn another Chaos god.

It's not as if the Imperium wouldn't kill all the eldar, purely on principle

Different souls is different.

I'm mohawk kefka.

Dumbest thing I've heard all week

>figures look stupid most of the time
>waving their guns and arms everywhere, except against the enemy
>the guns are kindergarten tier
>either the whole picture or sometimes just the background is an oversaturated mess of random shit

Except the Emperor is literally the only reason that reality hasn't been yet destroyed and replaced by Chaos. Dark Eldar agreeing to fix the Golden Throne and the events in Throneworld , from The Beast Arises confirm that at least some Eldar are aware of this.

not really but you have a few years up on a lot of people here who are like 18 to 22 (ie college years)

Cos the Imperium are stubborn xenophobic uncompromising dicks and the Eldar are probably just happy to wait for them to get wiped out.

>xenophobic
You say that like it's a bad thing. Consider the setting:

>Xenos that are literally a fungus waiting to murder you.
>Xenos that spawned demi-gods that in turn infect humanity with chaos.
>Xenos that fight for a "greater good" which is defined mostly buy racial supremacy.
>Xenos that are walking murder machines, who murdered the xenos that created most other races to function as murder machines.
>Xenos that devour anything and everything they come across.

Xenophobia is perfectly reasonable.

>95% of the aliens encountered will be one of the major races, all of whom are outrigh hostile and will try to kill or enslave you, with almost no exceptions
>of the remaining 10% encounters, 99% of other races are outright hostile and will try to kill or enslave you the second they can, with some exceptions
It's not xenophobia, it's common sense. Every race claims the galaxy as it's sole ruler for it's manifest destiny. The few temporary alliances, mercenaries and "friendly" empires (none of them lasted long and have so very little fluff it's impossible to know how equal they actually were) are all exceptions made by invididuals and are less than a drop in the ocean of ~30 000 years of genocide.

Classic art is sick and got me into 40k