Why is the dude from Sabaton writing articles for the Regimental Standard?

Why is the dude from Sabaton writing articles for the Regimental Standard?

>Captain Catachan

These just keep getting better and better

I hope we see Captain Catachan again.

And the footnotes continue to be great.

because he loves the Emperor

>Headbutting Carnifexs to death

>And I mean a blade, like my Catachan Fang, not those potato-peelin’ grot-shivs the Munitorum hand out***.

What would the other regiments propaganda soldiers be called?

To get some of Sabaton's fans and have them write, perform and record WH40K songs (for free).

The Standard is the best thing GW has done in years.

>** Do not do this. Any trooper caught resting on their own intestines will face summary execution.

The Imperial Guard and Astra Militarum does not issue inferior and substandard kit, user.

Colonel Cadia
Commissar Krieg
Commander "Armageddon" Steel

Akhmad Attilan
The Ejecting Elysian
Sergent Scintillan

Kommissar Krieg

Commander Cadia

Sgt.Armageddon

Tallarn Tanker

So would we now consider Captain Catachan as like a new named person part of the Catachans or what?

Right? I'm really liking this new GW.

Wait how do you guys know the dude from Sabaton is writing the articles?

This was literally my first thought when I saw Captain Catachan.

You can't be this dense, can you?

No I assure you I can be this dense. I didnt read any of the articles yet and I dont know much about the Sabaton guy tho so I may realize things along the way but I just love spoilers and knowing stuff in advance.

Mate, the OP pic is a joke, as Captain Catachan has a striking resemblance to the lead singer of the Swedish Metal band, Sabaton.

Ooohh....

Damn I am just discovering the Regimental Standard. Is there something like this about Mechanicus? Doesnt have to be official, just some nice little fun site about them, I really like Mechanicus for some reason and I already did the books and wikis.

>>** Do not do this. Any trooper caught resting on their own intestines will face summary execution.

>fast show
fuck yes

Of course we do

This has to be the 1st new named Catachan character in years.