So what does Veeky Forums do besides trading meme coins?

So what does Veeky Forums do besides trading meme coins?

I'm a tax attorney.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI
go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

network engineer here. Plenty of time to trade crypto.

poker player turned crypto hodler

Wendys head chef. 300k a year

I data mine on a thai origami folding forum to piece together user's histories and see if they're evading taxes

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI

Commercial HVAC tech and also install BMS systems...

I mostly just sleep a lot and stare at my ceiling wondering why I'm still alive

How is HVAC? My friends dad does it and has sold work, but he spends all his money on sugar mommas.

Studentfag here

Practice tax evasion.

Which form of gambling has proven more profitable? Are ever concerned of losing everything?

English teacher. Taught by the Internet and comics.

lawyer and current law phd. want to write law shit about blockchain and smart contracts when i'm done the phd

what's your jurisdiction OP? How do I CASH OUT???

This

go
fund
me.com/help-us-finish-an-amazing-album

DevOps Engineer. Can't trade at work, but it's pretty chill. Most days I rarely speak to anyone, and my Christmas bonus was more than I expected (15%).

That's not how sugar mommas are supposed to work.

shipping and receiving in some dinky warehouse
very little supervision so i gamble on sports and trade coins all day

Hello J, missed you

im a Plastic Surgeon

Doug Polk?

what'd you study for this job?

is it as boring as my friends say it is?

I sell wine. I spend 10% of my day in front of customers and 90% traveling to see the next customer. Plenty of time to watch markets and trade... while driving

Laowai 老外 teaching English, which is not even my native language by the way.

Warehouse work, I check the market at my break every 2h.

I earn more with my BTC than by working. I keep working to put more fiat in it.

hey OP, real question for the fags in here..

is trading alts/BTC considered 'like to like' exchange meaning it's taxed, or no?

>tax attorney
Would you say you've mastered tax?

Living the life, I'm getting on NEETbux tomorrow while looking for warehouse work, I got £110 in crypto but i need that to be £1-2k in a year, feels so fucking bad watching prices rise with so little skin in the game, how did you get your job?

How much are you into wine itself? I have family in wine country (west coast), and aside from the back-breaking fieldwork it seems like a neat industry.

It's fuckin great buddy. I make 70k-110k depending on bonuses and they give me special trips to wine areas around the world. My last trip was to go work a crush in norcal... boy did that suck. You're correct on the back breaking fieldwork part but the day to day is super chill. You just pour customers wine, smile, place orders and then drive around listening to music or whatever.

Plus, so long as I make my numbers and goals, there is zero schedule. I woke up today at noon and got home at 4:15

trade meme kittens

That's really cool man. Don't think I could ever do a sales job (just not my thing) but once I retire I'd want to be more involved in that culture. Probably never a somm or anything that extreme, but maybe live nearby or just socialize with that crowd.

In any case, best of luck mate. Nice work on landing that gig.

Bankruptcy attorney here working for the state. The pay is pretty modest at 109k so I treat it as just another 9-5. Already making 3x the amount annually off of trading crypto and about to enter the permanent passive income threshold but I actually enjoy litigating the odd case once or twice a year so I might just stick this out and go for senior counsel. Who knows.

sit in my room, smoke weed, jerk off, and waste my trust fund on digital currency