Is now a smart time to invest in eth?

Is now a smart time to invest in eth?

yes of course

bought a good chunk today, was going down for a while figured it’s a good time.

are you retard?
1 million ethers just got stolen from bitfinex

maybe.. cryptokitties really has exposed their fragility

Have fun riding it until june. Once EOS is released its a countdown until it innevitably takes over. Trash blockchain shits itself over a cat dapp lmao

LTC is the way to go my friend. ETH is getting scammed at bitfinex

I have mostly ltc rn but It’s close to ath you don’t think it would dip first?

why is EOS any better than ETH

bought 500 more today, getting ready for the moon mission to 1000, hopefully i can get more before

If kitties can take down a blockchain it deserves to die

Really though the kitty troubles was just a wake up call to devs that inflicted no real damage, and the PR from it will bring more normiebux to buy out lambos

All good across the board

what source?

what did kitties do?

wake up call?

ETH devs have known from day one that scaling would be an issue. it's literally in the whitepaper.

Explode in popularity and take up over 25% of the total transaction volume, thus raising the gas prices for quick transactions about 300x from what they were 48 hours ago.

is there money to be made from kitties or no?

It's at the peak of it's 3rd mountain, and on it's way down. It will crash to 2-something, people will lose their minds with pink wojaks, people will bitch about vitalik being a commie cuck for 3 months, insist ETH is done for, then it'll moon to 700, for the fourth mountain.

This is how ETH just works

ETH isn't budging at all though. So why bother moving anything anywhere? I'm still very unclear whether or not to move my ETH to LTC or just let is sit in my cold storage. I bought in around 400.

Scales to millions of transactions/s. Ethereum can do a maximum of 10 to 15 transactions/s

A fuxking cat game crashed the coin..

that's what it can do right now

there are several scaling solutions planned for the next 2 years. the dev pool is talented as fuck and will make it happen

what about Plasma?