The evil outsiders are using innocent tiefling children to ferry messages

>the evil outsiders are using innocent tiefling children to ferry messages

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/48621141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape. The answer is always rape.

No, that's what mephits are for.

The innocent tiefling children are paladinbait.

>the evil outsiders are using shy teen tiefling women to collect information
>the evil outsiders are using courtly adult tiefling women to parlay information
>the evil outsiders are using lithe mature tiefling women to confirm information
>the evil outsiders are using bitter old women to find new tiefling children to steal and repeat the cycle

>Rape
>Rape
>Rape
>Kill

Go to bed, Exalted.

No mercy for demons.

I'm good with this.

Dude! They're like, children. Plus they're only demon mailmen, not hurting anyone at all.

I didn't fucking stutter.

They're not even demons, just unfortunate descendants!

Purge the heretics. Kill those tainted by chaos.

God will sort the saints and the sinners. God will have mercy, because I won't.
Or, he would, if he would get off his fat ass and help clean up some of these messes.

Alright you heard the man.
Let's get to work, we good guys, really.

>rape

No user, damn it! That one didn't have horns!

Since when did we turn into /mlp/?

You don't rape innocent children, you just kill them.

cross-boarder shitposters

Christ there's a lot of threads to report and hide these days.
Ah well. I guess that's the nature of the beast.

>rape Edgeville

It had an abnormally sharp tooth.

This game has surprisingly good art, reminds me of FFT and Tactics Ogre ever time I look at it.

The Founding Fathers of Rape didn't expect people to so ruthlessly mock their nations name centuries after their deaths. Or that the scenic town of Edgeville ( so named for being on the edge of the border of the country) would also be mocked by mere coincidence to modern day memes.

>ultra-generic animoeshit
>good art
Looks like the type of creatively bankrupt shit any number of people could shit out.

Welcome to modern japan

So... Sigil.

Like... a dozen of Sigil's courier services. A dozen or more.

We call em touts.

Please, this is hardly generic. Highschool DxD is generic.

See this? This is not justice.

They're both generic.

Man, she's been shot in the head and the guts, and yet she's standing there like it ain't nothing to bat an eye for. She's clearly some kind of monster in disguise.

Two newfags detected.
obviously weren't around for the mysogny and -4 strength threads. and xombarg's storyteller.

no they aren't twat master. as evidence by the fact that it looks good and the armor is usually not as shit as you'd expect (Ie half naked gay people everywhere.)

I'm pretty sure thats the protagonist from witch home or something. Believe me, I am normally sympathetic to monsters and edgy teiflings and other "evil" creatures. This thing deserves every bit of pain dealt.

there are witches that we like to protect from crazy fervant christian burnings and there are witches like that that basically embody everything christians hate and fear about them.

Girl on the left is the witch girl on the right is a normal girl forced to be in the witches body

herp I forgot the derp

Oldfag, it's been so long they don't even have to be that new to have missed that stuff. Xiombarg seems like another lifetime.

Maybe so, but I'll jump on them anyway, because the mlp knee jerk needs to die.

>innocent tiefling

Maybe it all needs to die.

Polymorph them into oozes, dice them up, serve them in cocktails.

Veeky Forums wa truly creative back then.

Now all these pretentious assholes are "cleaning up Veeky Forums" and making it /pol/ lite.

Forgot I wasnt on mlp for a minute.

But yeah, nihilism is bullshit, Thermodynamics already exist

But...what? Why?

>the human army starts using candy to intercept enemy communication

>You don't rape innocent children

NEEEEEEEIIGH!

It's the only justice we have left.

I thought you pillaged them.

It's more creative than rape.

Rape-Hipsters are the worst.

>''Wooo its not enough to stick my into an unwilling vagoo to assert dominance, I have to be different than everyone else thus sticking Bologna in every orifice while singing Living in the Sunlight because thats how I express myself, dad!''

>newfags detected
>bait image
>undertale image
>File: 146

Dammit,..I thought kidnap them, steal the mail, and then drop them somewhere, but this is a lot easier.

>it can't be generic if it looks good
>le half naked gay people everywhere

That's Farnese. She shlicks to burning people alive.

There's only two things to do. Redeem and adopt.

Is that tiefling wearing assless chaps?
God I love the 80's artwork in RPGs.

She's wearing a leotard and has her scabbards strapped to her legs.

Minor pedant moment: Basically all chaps are 'assless'. They're made to be worn over long pants to protect the legs.

Assholes just started wearing them without the pants.

Educate them in the ways of the world. Once they are no longer innocent the evil outsiders will be forced to abandon their plans since they require innocent tiefling children.

Don't worry, we won't.

They're not innocent.

Having shit taste is one thing, but when you have zero experience with a medium and no way to actually evaluate anything, then you have literally no taste and your opinion holds no value.

>Innocent child
>Child

Look at her chest, that's a solid rack.

>Dorafs
>tieflings
They're a genetically engineered slave race made by crossing humans with cattle.

>he reports threads on Veeky Forums

Just let it ride, user. The ones who can't handle the smell will leave, and the ones making it will realize that nobody remaining cares about them. Deleting shitposts and banning trolls only kindles their bullshit.

>80's artwork
Are you real

Top dad, shame I'll never pull him.

6 years old member of a race where men are 1.8~2.5 meters tall beefcakes and the women are 1.2~1.4 meters tall shortstacks.

Seriously man, never heard of Torment..?
What are you, 12?

cummies

mate all chaps are assless
otherwise they'd just be pants

>only design I like is the generic human fighter
the rest just look tacky

That's because you're boring.

I second that.

Is this Loss?

vimeo.com/48621141

Some chaps are more assless than others

I am the milkman. My milk is delicious.

I bet your milk isn't all that great.

>Innocent
>Tiefling
You having a laugh, Saracen?

Capture children then raise them up to be proper and respectable adults

>Xiombarg

Oh god that was almost a decade ago wasn't it?

I dunno, I've been on here long enough for time to lose all meaning.
Hell, I remember our first memes, (something involving Morbo getting mad at Naga's 40k TF fetish art, or possibly our discovery that stairs were a Space Marines greatest nemesis) I remember when Quests were good. (There were exactly 2. Ruby Quest and Zeonquest, and even that last one fizzled out.) I also remember how we had a tremendous 3 months of unparalleled creativity in 2008 or 09 once that led to 8-Bit Dystopia and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (1980-90's version).

All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.

And one day, oldfags like you will be lost, and new ones will take your place, always a sad time when we loose members, I've seen it on other boards, that commradery will always last though, and I will cherish it.
Lurker, if you're there, RGS quest was awesome to be a part of. And fuck you for killing Kamil!

Speaking of bologna, what happened to that bologna wrapped cheese tongued mouse fetishist?

>the average height is 130-140 cm
>I'm about 190 cm tall, pretty average height in my country
>curious.jpg
>get the measuring tape to compare proportions
>set it to 135 cm
>it barely reaches up to my solar plexus, and it's the top of her head
>considering the proportions, their face would be right against my belly

What the fuck, Japs? I get it, you have height complex, and the average Jap is about 160-170 cm high, and they feel obligated to make women shorter than men for cutesy factor, but, holy shit, I'm hard-pressed to call that a human being.
If you factor in that that most of the girls on the image have at least C- or D-cup breasts, their spine should snap like a fucking twig.

>inb4 applying reality to fantasy
No, that's entirely different. I couldn't care less about "realism" and shit like that, even if I noted something to that effect - it's just that, I dunno, I can't explain it.
I just find the image of a 135 cm female and 185 cm male both ridiculous and hilarious, like someone telling a bad joke at the funeral of the Pope or something. Like someone farting into a puddle of water. It's so fucking stupid and ridiculous that it crosses the line multiple times and goes from mildly funny to cringeworthy to hilarious.

if you're a weeaboo mabye