F.A.T.A.L. general /fatgen/

Unconscious means "yes" edition

Last thread reached bump limit. Somebody should upload the pastebin.

>Do you allow seduction rolls between PCs?
>How do you balance extreme anal circumference sizes in your party.(IE Gnome children or ogres)?
>Optimization for rape criticals and armour ~penetration~
>Magical Realm Homebrews

So I have a bit of a problem player. Last session I had a group of minotaurs in a rape orgy with some half-fae catbois, you know fairly standard encounter, and when it comes to his turn I ask him what he wants to do and he just says "I leave them to their business." I asked him if he was sure and he looked me dead in the eye and said he was.

This threw me for a loop, let me tell you. I mean, there aren't really people who wouldn't engage in a brutal murder/rape orgy with catbois are there?

Typical. You take them from their vidya ttrpg and throw them to a reaistic historical mythical game and they don't know that the fuck to do.

Just Make an NPC control his mind or throw them a libido or erection spell. Don't even bother trying to explain him what true roleplaying is about.

.I haven't laughed so hard in a while, thanks Veeky Forums for leeting me discover this glorious gem of a game

One of my players really wants a jar of jacking of?Should I give it to him?How to I include it in my campaign?

Also there is a fairly high chance that some farmer has a cow fetish.

Also, I forgot that bovine erection works diferently. The special penises rules make them inmune to normal erection spells. Youll need a "Great Ungulate Erection" or "Third Horn", but they have a risk of automatically making the caster horny.

Do you allow your players to pick their races or they are selected normaly at random?

Well where can one find a pdf of this?

What the hell is on the cdrom?

>YWN have a tenpack

>even the art is a failure

Never noticed that before. This game just keeps on giving.

>A General
>For FATAL

Is this the day Veeky Forums finally dies?

>I don't understand humor
Thanks for letting us know :^)

>Veeky Forums should be for super serious mature adults only
Take a joke m8.

You're still being retarded even if doing it for funsies.

I have a serious problem with one of my players. He's new to the group, but he won't fucking shut up and keeps criticising both my GM technique and the game itself.

For example during character creation I was explaining the basics of anal and vaginal circumference, where to record them on his sheet, the advantages and disadvantages of various sizes etc, really simple, easy to understand stuff. Anyway as I'm explaining this, he starts giving me a look like I've just stepped on his mothers grave, and when I finish explaining, the first thing he asks is "Is this actually important?"

Now by this point I know I'm dealing with a fucking moron, but it gets worse. He then has the temerity to say "this has nothing to do with role playing". Honestly Veeky Forums I nearly table flipped on the spot.

But I'm not a That Guy so instead I stayed calm, politely explained this was necessary for our campaign and eventually he reluctantly accepted it and finished making his character.

After six hours of character creation, doing the quadratic equations and rolling up phallus length we were ready to play. But after 20 minutes of play, guess who interrupts? That's right it's the new guy. The party had got in a fight with a dragon, had lost and were now having to suffer the consequences. Everyone's enjoying the role play, as evident by the drool trailing down their chins and the quiet sound of fapping in the corner. Fun is being had by all. Just as I'm describing how the dragons erect penis is rammed up new guys anus, he says "I'm very uncomfortable with this". I'm annoyed with him by this point and tell him that this is the way the game is played, and if he doesn't like it he should leave. Instead of sitting down and shutting up, he goes into a 5 minute long rant about what sick fucks we are, tells us we should be arrested, and then storms out.

I honestly despair Veeky Forums some people just aren't cut out for realistic, historically accurate games. What do?

I always deal with players like that by dousing them with chloroform and tying them to chair. They are going to play wether they like or not.

>Player keeps trying to push his disgusting fetishes in the game
Jesus christ, he has tried to hold hands and ask on a date every woman he meets ! The other players are equally annoyed, but nothing in the rules stops it.
What to do Veeky Forums

Unfortunately he managed to make it out of the basement before I could catch him and if I'm too fat too make it up the basement stairs.

next time, remember to break their legs so they can't escape.

Tell me about it.

People are simply too narrow minded, cellphones, computers and consoles completely ruined their ability to use their imagination. It is much easier to take on a role of a murderhobo paladin, slaying goblins and undead left and right instead of accepting the need to take a dragon shlong up your butt. What I love about F.A.T.A.L. is that it wants you to THINK. I swear, players nowadays can't even solve quadratic equations on their own. How are you going to enjoy calculating that integer of vaginal max limit if you want everything to be spoonfed to you?

Just had a newfaggot that ruined a session by claiming that getting accidently raped in the ass to death by an ogre cock during a swordfight is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I could tolerate the fact that getting raped by an ogre cock is not for everyone, but at least could you act like a mature person and not ruin immersion in the middle of an anal circumverence test that "its ridiculous"? If he acted nicely, maybe we could switch to ogre fisting him instead, but he decided to act like a faggot before leaving room.

I swear, the playerbase just does not appreciate how hard it is to be a good Aedile, and how hard it is to put up with casual filth shit...

You do realize that the position of your strawman is more desirable than the commonly accepted one here right?

The if people get together to roleplay a game and everyone is having fun, it really IS the person who doesn't like it who should leave, and they really do not have any reason to go on a rant.

Same thing here: if you bitch and moan at the first sight of maths that's more than just adding whole numbers from tables you're a bit of a moron.
Similarly roleplaying a fucking machine of killing has absolutely no reason to be more accepted than roleplaying a machine of rape.

It is also true, that the things you mentioned are more historical than your paladin stuff. conquerors did often rape and pillage, and mythology pretty much everywhere was full of more and less consensual sex between grotesquely different creatures.

And it IS also terribly impolite to ruin a fantasy ERP game in the middle by complaining that it's ridiculous.

When your strawmen's position makes more sense than the average position held by others, things took a wrong turn somewhere.

GURPS please leave.

what is this, a gif for jpegs?

>Actually thinking things through makes me a GURPS fan
you know GURPS begins to sound more and more interesting.