Cryptokitties

>cryptokitties
>this abomination is a 'kitty'
kills ETH and makes horrible creatures
why isn't this thing shut down?

is that a bird

Fucking every has been in the negative all week.

>Nocat be jellin

m8 I have a cat
I don't get the siring thing though

damnit, what a genius fucking idea,

cryptokitties, dude is rich from transaction fees now

>Ethereum is toted as the next generation of computing
>GETS BTFO BY A CAT

Will someone tell me what the FUCK this cat meme shit is all about? Apparently I missed something somewhere...

There's these stupid cats that people breed together and then sell and there's so many transactions in the "game" that its exposing ETH's scaling issues. Pretty funny to watch as long as you're not in ETH.

I'm not, so I guess that's why I didn't get it.

it's neopets but it costs ethereum

Yeah I've been seeing this but don't know what's happened. Why has this destroyed ethereum?

it clogged the mempool
really this is just more reason to BUY LTC

Fun fact: Kryptokitties is among the only working products on the Ethereum network. A much better investment than a vast amount of ERC20 scams.

Anyone unironically in eth right now, for any reason other than cats needs to give their head a shake

>working
That's being generous

kek my sides are in orbit

I thought ether was designed to handle a fuck tonne of applications? A single, high volume application is launched and causes major issues? Top kek

yup
turns out ETH is a load of poo
if a dumb game for people to waste money on kills everything imagine what mass adoption of something like LINK would do

The real profit is to be made with VEE

The best thing about this is that its also making the can't cash out meme true
>try to sell cat
>transaction is taking longer than expected
>try to sell cat
>try to sell cat
>try to sell cat

>erc20 token
Yeah, that'll help.

>moshi moshi
>ahh satoshi-san. How fares the empire?
>what's that? A problem with ethereum?
>you want me to unleash the cute kitties against it? Isn't that a bit much?
>I-I understand
>it will be done, my lord

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU MADE ME MISSED THESE MOONINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I COULD'VE MADE THOUSAND BUCKS FROM THESE MOONINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP PLAYING CRIPTOKITTES FOR FUCKS SAKE

JUST STOP PLAYING CRPTOKIETES FUCK YOU ALL

I THOUGHT ETH WAS GOING TO $1K THATS WHY I'VE BEEN HOLDING ETH BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID CRYPTOKTTSE STOP JUSTING ME YOU FUCKNG WEEBS PIECE OF SHITE

lmao

Are you joking, mate? It's great to watch if you're in ETH because for once this a crypto being used for something that isn't speculation or drugs. To me this process proves that ETH has a real potential to power applications. As they say, scaling is a good problem to have. Most cryptocurrencies can only dream of it.

oh yeah its great that I cant even move my ERC20 shitcoins cause of a bunch of stupid cats