Perhaps instead of another "episode" in the DoW series, it will be about what happened to Cyrene

Perhaps instead of another "episode" in the DoW series, it will be about what happened to Cyrene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_to6Rru5sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't be.

It will be about commander hair gels wacky adventures in the warp and he probably saves Isha

It would explain why Angelos is un-bionic in the trailer

They already said the name of the planet and it's not Cyrene. Otherwise Gabriel would already remenbered Macha back in Tartarus.

>DoW 3
>Warp rift out of no where
>HEY ANGELOS YOU LOOKED FUCKED
>Force Commander your alive?
>NO THANKS TO YOU ASSHOLE
>I WAS IN THE EYE OF TERROR FOR 100 YEARS
>AND CHECK IT OUT I AM STILL A LOYAL SON A BITCH TO THE EMPEROR
>OH YEAH AND TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND I GOT A PRESENT FOR HER

>tfw no space marine 2 4man coop game, where Hairgel, Thadeus, Avitus and Boreale fuck shit up in the warp and save eldar gods, Emperor's soul fragments and steal chaos gods' artifacts.

>It would explain why Angelos is un-bionic in the trailer
He's a fucking chapter master in DOW3. What are you smoking?

First off: check'd

Secondly: I must not have been looking at the trailers as must as I should have.

>Cyrene was not purged to hide the fall to Chaos.
Come on, it's not exactly hard to work out. They need to add on Chapter Master esque management of the Chapter itself.

I think Space Marine takes place after DoW since Titus runs into a squad of Blood Ravens and he remarks to "Show the rage you showed during whatever crusade and I will be happy with just one squad of Blood Ravens"

Speaking of why the fuck did Gabe send Hairgel to the eye of terror anway? For suspected heresy the fucker took down a greater daemon of nurgle and hes still a suspected heretic?

>Speaking of why the fuck did Gabe send Hairgel to the eye of terror anway?

gabriel didn't it was kyrus... I actually don't recall where in any of the games it was said Hairgel was sent into the eye of terror

Chaos Rising true ending

youtube.com/watch?v=H_to6Rru5sQ

I hope the IG expansion has this mother fucker back

>this entire thread
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

What about Death Wing?

>Thaddeus is with Hairgel and notices Gabe with Macha.
>Thaddeus: Didn't I heard about something like this that happened in Kronus?
>Tarkus: We don't talk about it.
>Thaddeus: But-
>Tarkus: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT IT.
>Gorgutz: Iz you talkin about dat panz-
>Tarkus start screaming internally.

To appease the Inquisition

>The Kronus campaign

even if Dow 3 flops I need more macha art

Dawn of War III won't really start until the Tau DLC, anyway.

>Its called the Astra Militarum DLC

Don't you mean the Kaurava campaign?

I sure hope so, will isha ever be free? Also there is like no art of isha on google that I could find.

No user, you don't understand.
Mariachi bands

What's the swirling dark blue swirl they're holding supposed to be?

I hope Relic gets the guy they had voicing the Churchill tanks from Company of Heroes 2 to do the Leman Russ tanks whenever they get around to making them. More than half the lines he does are perfect for the role. What I'd give to hear him shout "FIRE THE DEMOLISHER CANNON. Enemy infantry slaughtered"

I'm cautiously optimistic about that. I know I'll probably be disappointed but I still hope.

Fuck if I know it was the first thing to come up on Google

Who was the guy who did the baneblade in the 2nd Dow 2 mission? He was hilarious, I remember seeing a alfabusa video about him

If you mean "ITS THE BANEBLADEEE", that was Apollo Diomedes.

Nah that's not what I'm talking about but sadly I'm not in a position where I can go searching for what i mean sorry.

"I HAVE FACED MORE FIERCE THAN TANKS!!"

The traitor guardsman? Scottish?

How would you play blood ravens on tabletop?

With a can of red spraypaint when your opponent isn't looking.

Use things especially meant for other Chapters, paint them red, and claim they were a gift.
Do the same with a Knight.

Lots of Librarians, the games don't really represent it, but the Ravens are very Librarian heavy.

>black Emperor
>tumblr

If she played a bigger part than crying a fuckton and than getting a fate of being experimented on by her not husband for eternity maybe she would get more.

AYO HOL UP
SO WHATHCU TRYINA SAY IZ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU

BANEBLADDDDDDDDDE

THAT WE WUZ PRIMARCHZ 'N SHIT?

Hang on a squig, if the reason that people knows how to heal whatever Nurgle give to the mortals is because they hear Isha's voice. How the hell the Inquisition never hang or set on fire any medic who stop those plagues? Or they do so? Assuming of course that Isha gives a damn about anyone that is not a poncy eldar.

Anyone?

Hey I'm not even a eldar fag just a measly IG but don't talk shit about mai waifu!

Tak tovarish spasibo

I didn't know we had cringe threads on Veeky Forums.

>Blood Ravens
>In Ultramarine blue drop pods

How generous of their cousins