A Ledger Nano S will never be cheaper than this

Currently ~$36 (5 SALT + 1 for a membership) from SALT Lending. Please get this and avoid your pink wojak future where you get hacked.

saltlending.com/shop

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfalls.com/2017/09/08/hardware-wallets-like-ledger-nano-s-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery

a lot more than 4-6 weeks have passed and you still don't have a Nano

mind blown

>backdoored piece of hardware
Yeah nah

>You are member #2097 in queue to be granted full access to the platform and the ability to purchase SALT Memberships.

get fucked nerd

Really?
I'm looking at this now

These wallets are unsafe. All hardware wallets are compromised by the creators. They know the 24 word code. As it is pregenerated. Biz Tards will lose it all. No hardware wallets

umm supposedly i just got a free SALT Nano ledger kool...

what do you recommend for a soft wallet?

Proof from my mobile

nigga what

>backdoored
lul

Trezor has been breached mate, check the article. Ledger has not been breached yet.

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read on biz, congrats, that is really saying something.

bitfalls.com/2017/09/08/hardware-wallets-like-ledger-nano-s-work/

your moms ass

sorry guys now theyre saying theyre gonna subtract 5 SALTS from my account but i aint got none lmao!!!!

Site is shit
Doesn't even generate an address for me to send salt to

lol

we'll see if this actually goes through

you still need to give them 5 SALTS

you're right
dreams shattered

they're giving away 'custom' ledgers
certainly there's nothing wrong with them

regardless of whether the creators backdoored them
the manufacturer in china compromised them anyway

I sent all my SALT to the following address ... it's gonna get me my ledger rr-r-right guys?

Listen Here. The Ledger Nano S has a 24 word backup code and all that is needed. To "restore" (steal) a "lost" wallet is that 24 word code. I'm sorry to say that the code itself isn't created by you. The code is made by the device itself. Do you take it on blind faith that the code is randomly generated? All it would take is someone to input them 24 words. Perhaps the maker of ledger Nano S has all 24 word combinations his device can compile.

I recommend a computer that has never been online. You buy it new. And use it for MeW

You gotta confirm your account and identity before you can generate an address you dumbfuck

South Korean sister company of CHANG fucking ZANG building this shit and selling them for $29.99 next month. Will be marketed under MEW.

Ledgers are gay. You have to use chrome

This is some next level conspiracy theory. So you think no one has noticed their Ledger getting hacked one time until this point or that Ledger is waiting until the perfect time to strike and take your 1k stack of link?

Yes when Link is worth 1000 a piece you will get struck. Screen cap

whats MeW? i google it and get pokiemans

they wouldnt compromise their only product this soon
more likely 'they' (maybe a single employee) would sell information on a non-blatant backdoor, like a 'flaw' in the RNG. something to give them plausible deniability. but again they wont do that until their business starts to decline and they've made their money on it

The only reason we are early adopters is because this thing is unsafe as fuck. It's risky as hell and you stand to lose it all any single fucking day. That's what keeps big money out. It's a bitch to truly secure your money. I hope it becomes more secure in the future so that the big boys can come in.

its really not that hard to secure it in cold storage
but if you want to trade with it then youre fucked

I ordered 50. Still $0 & 5 SALT if you have active membership (1 SALT). I put the 5 SALT in so let's see what happens.

that requires physical access to the device
at that point, they could just use a $5 wrench

>Create a potential multi-million dollar industry of selling hardware wallets
>Gain trust of users everywhere
>Crypto is becoming fucking huge, even grandma is hearing about bitcoin
>"Hey guys, lets fuck our steadily increasing market and run off with everyone's crypto and then when it all crashes because of mass theft we will be rich"

you guys do understand that theyre just betting salt will increase to at least enough to cover the cost of these things, right? like wtf. theyre not "cheap", i can guarantee it will make these ledgers look expensive when this service launches...

that said, i bought one, cause i want one anyway

^^^^^^

fucking biz man.

will not give me address to send salt to buy membership?

You get a free one if you sign up for the enterprise edition but thats 100 salt but you qualify for over a million in loan money

you're making me cry

where do you store your encrypted wallets and where do you store the encrypted passwords for the encrypted wallets?

So, anyone bought this one?

A)store the seed (or private key) on paper or usb and rely on physical security

B) store wallet files on usb, encrypted
save multiple copies encrypting each with a different passphrase. that way it is less likely you will get locked out as you only need to recall one of them. but for each copy add minor mutations (like a txt file with different text to each copy) in case the cipher is vulnerable to this attack (like RSA)

use some combination of A and/or B that you are comfortable with
i guess you could encrypt a (unique) passphrase to the usb using an easy password. i'd say the cloud is an option for storing this encrypted passphrase, because if someone has access to your easy password, your cloud account, your house, and that person wants to steal your internet money, then, you have other problems

as to actually where? if usb then one at your house, one on your keychain, give to relative to hold