Your party encounters a feral half-dragon boy raised by earth elemental drakes

>your party encounters a feral half-dragon boy raised by earth elemental drakes

And? What does it do? How does it react to seeing us? Is it hostile, is it dangerous looking?

I mean, com eon, if you're going to give me a plot hook, at least give me some information.

Kill the special snowflake before it can utter anything quirky

>purge this double abomination
>carry on

Kill it.

BLOOD AND THUNDER!

>your party encounters a wild shitposter

We answer unironically.
I mean, if we weren't meant to do stupid things, why would we even be playing pretend?

>implying you're just pretending to be stupid

>your party encounters a feral half-dragon boy raised by earth elemental drakes
you for got to add "catboy"

Call Child Protective Services.

>KIll it and skin it for Crafting Material and Spell Components
What? A wizards gotta make money!

well YOU forgot "half-fae" and "shota"

>rape

Does it attack us?
If not we probably don't fight it and try to talk

Roll initiative.

MAKE A PALADIN OUT OF THIS BRAT

Time to pop his brown cherry

Feral half-fae dragonborn shota catboy raised by earth elemental drakes.

Wanton destruction of Fruit is frowned upon in this kingdom, perhaps you want ther Duchy to the North?

>Hostile
Axe
>Neutral
Unless he starts the conversation i move along, whatever he's doing it would be unpolite to disturb on my part.

>Friendly
Share some drink and some stories, if it wants to tag along i won't oppose

>Too Friendly
Share a drink and move along, if it wants to tag tell him of the nearest Bards Guild or city.

>Way too friendly
Axe

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE A COLLAR? WHAT WAS THE EARTH ELEMENTAL DOING TO HIM!?!

I kill them all and collect the loot

Roll to seduce.

Fuck I was triggered.

Interestingly enough, I've always killed plot elements like that on sight. I've also encouraged other players to do things like distrust 'outliers' like non-evil orcs and so on.

I'm proud to say that I've made a campaign into something the DM did not initially want - We were supposed to flip sides and defect after realizing the evil of our side. Instead, thanks to my firm hand, the campaign became one about finally crushing the filthy non-humans under our jackboots.

It was hard, though. I always had to go "I think he's lying." or "Yeah, he would say that." or "That sounds boring, let's kill him so we can move on."

Feral half-fae demifiend dragonborn genderfluid ikemen bishounen shota catboy raised by earth elemental half-lizard asexual hermaphrodite ninja crystal dragon samurai drakes in purgatory of heaven or hell, let's rumble.

What i will be doing shortly

This is beautiful. God will reward you in heaven. (The good human god, not that filthy multi race god those non humans worship)

Our Earth-caste Dragonblooded raises him as her own child.

You sound like a boring person.

>heaven or hell
LET'S ROCK!

>In which the whole cast are special snowflakes.

Yeah well there aren't too many fighters that don't have a unique cast.

I prefer BB characters to GG but whatever

You could just be like "Half Earth Drake", which is a better description, but for some reason, you went along to describe what sounds like a snowflake.

Dungeons: the Dragoning?

No, just another day in Exalted

There is no such thing as a half-drake.

>what do

It's all about making the game something you want to play. Best-laid plans and all that. Actually, the metagame of keeping the other PCs on track was a lot more interesting than the campaign itself.

I really did all the dirty work. I executed prisoners, lost their messages, and covered up evidence that would've led to moral ambiguity. It was a full-time job.

I see. Must be one of the terms they 'borrowed.

My half white dragon barbarian kills and eat it on the spot, gaining a supplementary daily breath attack