I just want to know wtf this does lmao nothing makes sense

i just want to know wtf this does lmao nothing makes sense

It serves to teach all our normie newfriends how to chase pump and dumps and get rëkt af.

its like that one teacher who has you grade eachothers homework instead of the teacher grading everyones homework individually

Solves the white men problem

Among many other things

It like....tangles and shit

fucking TANGLE bro

It's crypto without miners, theoretically. Every transaction you make confirms two others.
But right now it's just a slow as molasses network with a central hub. Basically all concept and their focus is marketing>development.

thats what i thought originally, the elon musk of crypto

uh eth can no where near do that many tx's if it can't even handle a fucking kitty crypto game so that chart is bullshit

basically this. with iota we can finally make sure there are no white countries anymore.

someone pls explain this meme to me

>iota has been successfully tested

Yet it still needs a master node to make sure it works

kek

But honestly, can someone give me a real, proper IoT use case?

we're just sitting here, trading hype all day long.

wtf is with the white genocide meme with iota

why did they center the map on india?

statements made by the iota team on twitter in support of white genocide and openly insulting those who critisize mass immigration to europe, basically radical even for the left.

there is screenshots everywhere man.

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly

god first eth now this where does it end Veeky Forums

Congratulations

You've purchased a network token. The network is currently in beta and is running on a test net.

The developers thank you very much and, as they begin to sell several billion of their network tokens, want you to remember that YOU are the most important part of the "Internet of Things" (tm) !

t. Iota

Zilliqa destroys all of them with sharding. Currently at 2,400 tps and will get much faster as the network scales.

proofs tho

i didn't save any of the pics. you can look around and find them on biz pretty easily though. that's not to say you cant make money on iota, if anything people think being that in line with soros and extreme left types is why iota might be worth a lot in future.

theres a lot of this kind of stuff entering crypto, coins made to control, regulate etc. i hope it doesnt kill the bitcoin dream.

THIS IS MY ONLY WARNING:
This is a shit coin that's getting pumped af.It's worthless.

Itt: literal retards and 14 year olds

Are you that fucking stupid that you cant understand something as simple as Iota? Feeless transactions, micropayments, machine to machine transactions, fixed supply

Literally thousands of use cases. You people are all fucking retarded, but why am I surprised its fucking Veeky Forums after all

This is only response you'll ever get when you ask what iota does. Nothing. At all. It is absolute dogshit and if you were lucky enough to make some money get the fuck out and buy something with value like BTC, ETH, or XMR

> just described like half the shitcoins out kek sell.your bags already before this shit dumps

So why exactly do we need the coin to use the tangle, and why would companies use a coin with wildly fluctuating value constantly to conduct machine-to-machine transactions for their produced smart devices?

answer him, faggot user above. if you think you're so high and mighty. IOTA is absolutely not necassary in the IoT ecosystem. I don't know if you know this but I can already turn my fridge on and close my door without millions of transactions happening.

And ti's not feeless, it simply charges the users for hardware power.

I dun goofed. I had 1M Iota this August but because I didn't understand how it worked I sent it down the drain in a useless transaction. I could have had 4M now. Fuck.

Can your shitcoin function on a partitioned network with limited or no internet connectivity?

No one could've predicted the market was THIS dumb, user. It's ok. I can't believe there's this much dumb money out there.

OUCH. $10 incoming.

If at least 10% of your portfolio wasn't IOTA for this inevitable rise you'll never make it. Seriously, I know some of you fall for the tech doesn't matter meme but IOTA is literally one of the only innovational coins since ETH. If this rise surprises you then perhaps you don't know wtf any of this shit is.

>I can't believe there's this much dumb money out there.

Remember that Digibyte happened

Remember that there are some people that held all the way down

this is why bitcoin will always maintain dominance. satoshi ghosted so there is no one to corrupt. Most adults favor neutrality over politics.

I remember the DigiMarines but never invested myself, was it dumb money the whole time?

I saw some blockfolio nigger that still had some, kek.

You forgot refugee cities in every supercomputer.

I was going to agree with you until you said "tech doesn't matter" memes and you implied that IOTA's rise isn't exactly that.

IOTA is exactly "tech doesn't matter" memes. The tech isn't there, but the marketing sure is.

>I know some of you fall for the tech doesn't matter meme but IOTA is literally one of the only innovational coins since ETH

I'll believe in the tech when it functions without the central authenticator

It was most people's first mega moon mission, so yeah it was dumb as fuck money

>IOTA is added to a 0 fees exchange
Wow its mooning

I didn't realize they mooned, lol. Sad.

>I'll believe in the tech when it functions without the central authenticator
Btw, ByteBall functions as IOTA intends to, but without any Coordinator BS. It's a great project and I'm stockpiling for IOTA's eventual burn to the ground.

IOTA founder promotes white genocide

Quit posting this garbage. There's actual legitimate reasons to give pause to IOTA

At this point I'm convinced most of the people posting that actually hold IOTA and are trying to make people criticizing it look dumb

Nigga he asked I provided. You quit being a good damn retard.

This pump isn't a "people realized it was useful" but a pump of news. I.e. partnerships with Microsoft and others, right?

It's exactly a fucking PUMP normies reading news and trying to "get in " to crypto. Trust this coin is fucking worthless.

What does the Microsoft partnership even mean? I've heard Microsoft partner with everybody.

Yes, it's almost as if someone is trying to ruin the west..

Honestly stay away from this one user, the last time the Koreans pumped a shitcoin they got fuckin REKT (BitcoinCash).

MIOTA is counterproductive to the reason of decentralized cryptocurrencies themselves. MIOTA is somehow going to get people to relay device usage information through use of their token all while knowing this very information will be used to track everything we do in the future.

Sounds like some shit to me.

Oh and that shit fucking chain - have fun with that.

Internet of Things bro xDD

Only Pajeets can truly appreciate Microsoft Partnerships

(((David)))

Microsoft always tries to dip into shit and they should stick to operating system business and even that Google is giving them a run for their money with android and Google docs to Microsoft office.
Microsoft getting into a crypto does NOT guarantee it's success they just have a grip of money to throw at shit.
Iota is a busy get out before it crashes.

I honestly have no idea and I don't plan to invest. I don't care if it becomes the dominant currency in the world. I still won't invest.

i didnt buy any iota, but id be taking profit about right now... be fucking sensible you idiots.

Fuck, i missed it again. Do i buy now or wait for the dip? WILL IT EVEN FUCKING DIP? I HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE DIP YET. Sorry for caps.