Should I invest in BTC?

Sup, new trader/investor here
I’m hesitant on buying BTC because it’s at its highest it’s ever been. I’ve been waiting for it to go back down to 9k/10kish but it’s been skyrocketing. Do you think I should just invest now or wait for some sort of dip?

buy when it starts to go down

no one knows what it's going to do. go with your gut is the only advice.

>I’m hesitant on buying BTC because it’s at its highest it’s ever been.

that's what's been happening for almost every day this year

buy now or be forever a nocoiner

Look up mcafees tweet. If you invest and don't make at least 10000% in 2 years you get to watch him eat his own dick

Kek. You have no idea what's going on right now. Sit and observe for the next 2 weeks min to learn.

Just bite the bullet. something like this must be seen as risky, but the question becomes if you’re a risk taker

You should set up an automatic buy through coinbase. by buying ~$10 a day you'll get the average price over time

Do this when it starts to drop. And maybe more than 10 for the sake of fees and really ten kek wtf

Hahahahaha I legit can't tell if this is serious

Very nice kek

Gee idk should you pay 12k for something that will be 25k in less than a year hmm idk it's a tough call there why don't you gargle some more cum and think it over

Jesus. I just had to post... your telling this man to set up a daily buy for 10 bucks on coinbase? I mean sure. Bitcoin will go up. But holy shit the fees bro!

Buy something else.

do like $100 a week if you can handle it. its so high right now even a modest correction and your going to be out a few grand but if it moons like it has been you dont want to be one of those no coiners. best to play it slow and safe.

fees are not that bad? i connected my bank account and the fee is like 2%

>best to play it slow and safe

Not really. I did most of my investing over a month period 2-3 months ago, and if I had waited longer, my investment wouldn’t have tripled.

The earlier you get in the better. Just invest in Monero and Bitcoin

yeah dumping all your cash into crypto at ATHs is the way to go

if he puts in 100 dollars Coinbase will charge him 2.99

if he puts in 10 dollars they will charge .99 cents

Do Da Mathz

>2%
>not that bad

>wait few weeks so you can buy the 20k to 17k dip

in what way, exactly, does this compare to 2% milk you pleb?

also, if you have a credit card with Good points. Use your credit card. pay the extra fee coinbase charges. and pay off your CC right away. ive invested in crypto AND got travel points for it.

don't listen to this guy, don't ever go with your gut
look for real buy opportunities, just do some simple charting and find a good bottom, betting on a large correction is risky, depending on the next few days and weeks we might not see sub10k for a long time

I added new trader/investor for a reason, I’m somewhat oblivious to the game. But I want to know more. I have a few hundred to play with. I was thinking maybe buying about 500$ worth and gaining some minimal profit?

Forgive me for posting again but I'm still laughing at this

>i'm scared hold my hand
Fuck you pussy get out.

fees went up

link your bank and its 1.49%. if you don't have time to always check the automatic payment is a great idea, then every few days transfer it to your cold wallet

Fee was .99 per 10 just checked
So 10% not 2%

I have my checking account linked.

on a 10$ deposit im getting charged .99

whatever biz says do the opposite

fees appear to have gone up

>buying bitcoin instead of just mining your own

Unfortunately. great buys though on your part. Now stop getting trips you freak

>not investing in mining rigs

>not using AirBNB to install them in homes and leech electricity

>>not using AirBNB to install them in homes and leech electricity

where would you hide it? How would you make it so if they found it, they could do nothing?

AirBNB gives you different options. Pick a "private room" and keep them there for as long as you are allowed to stay. Obviously you need to time it properly

I got a little over .63 in mid November.
IM UP ALMOST 3 Grand COVKSUCKERS SHILLING SHITCOINS

Quick update: I put 400$ in. I think it charged me maybe 20 bucks. Just testing waters. Any advice is accepted.

How USD did you spend?

>it's at the highest it's ever been
No shit. It constantly has an upwards trend.

>hit 5 new ATH's in the last hour
What the fuck is going on