Your DM is now doing a amazing campaign in your favorite setting with a plot that hits said setting's strong points...

Your DM is now doing a amazing campaign in your favorite setting with a plot that hits said setting's strong points like a nail on the head. The problem is that he included your magical realm to mess with you, blending it in rather well for the setting in a way that makes sense but also doing so well that you look like pic related.
What's the campaign and what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Divayth_Fyr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank whatever gods you pray to that you have such a wonderful DM

Wonder who I have to blow to get this exact situation. Seriously, it's not like you're going to be playing the game then all thebsudden just loudly orgasm. Just have some composure, keep a good poker face, and hope it doesn't get too weird as time goes by.

Then thank your DM for being a good friend and putting so much work into the game.

So I'm now playing a tabletop version of Violated Heroine?

The OP isn't 100% literal user.

I'd love to see how he blends giantesses into a setting to be honest.

Guess it depends on the setting? Fantasy would be easy, it already has giants. Just put tits on them and say Slannesh did it.

My fetish is emotionless sex, not really sure how the GM would ever blend into any game, let alone my ideal game.

Dead-end marriages with both parties just going through the motions.

The fuck is up with these threads

Are you somehow masturbating by proxy

>a slave race of non-acidic slimegirls that needs semen for nourishment
>orc females are all futa and take male humans as trophies, sometimes making them as fuckboi traps and other times cucking them with big orc cock
>all wrapped up in a heavily watered continent with thick jungles and mists, and metropolis on top of mountains above the fog
I only wish.

Don't really see how that gets into an actual game.

It doesnt have to be a feature, there could be an important npc who just talks too much about his personal life.

It's much easier to handle on a smaller, personal scale if it's just shrinking magic/technology. And that can be justified in-universe by making people/goods easier to transport or hide. Maybe your party is on the run from authorities, and one PC/GMPC uses shrinking magic for extra stealth; or you have to bust a shrinking and smuggling ring. And if your setting already has pixies or Minish or something to that extent, that only makes it easier.

Yeah, I know it loses the rampage and mass destruction appeal, and individual giantesses are less impressive if every single person you run into towers over you. But I'd personally feel a little weird if I knew my magical realm was responsible for death and property damage in major cities of the setting.

Jokes on you: my magical realm is catgirls, and I've spoken to my DM about how I can't play one without feeling like That Guy, to the detriment of the setting. Specifically, he mentioned some mutant thing in Shadowrun, which would work but be lore-rapey. In fantasy settings catgirls are an obvious wish fulfillment unless you go bestial.
If he's done it, then he deserves my praise.

Catgirls?

He gives you a waifu who's been cursed to not show emotion.

>Shadowrun Catgirls.
>Lore-rapey
How? Weird SURGE/Changeling shit happens all the time. In theory you could play a fucking Sonic character and still be lore friendly.

I forgot about the changelings, but those don't scratch my itch because those are just ascendant animals, with an emphasis on their animal perspective on human society. Their human forms also don't (typically IIRC, it's been a while) retain their animal characteristics like ears or tails.

The SURGE is just straight up mutants, and maybe it's my WH40k background but I feel like using it to make a catgirl who looks mostly human would be my blatant attempt to cram a catgirl into the setting. Ethically, I can't do that to my friend's game.

Wouldn't be to hard to just get cosmetic surgery to have cat ears user.

>Normal D&D oriented around a city
>Impreg & lac

I guess there's some antagonistic force or a big ongoing war that is causing the population to be hugely diminished, prompting people to have kids as often as possible, and even political action to encourage or force it.

Though I'm not sure about actually playing in it, realistically and often mechanically it's not feasible to play an adventurer with one in the oven.

But then you're a fake catgirl, living a lie. Believe me, I've thought about this.

Raygun gothic retro-futuristic golden-aged lady superheroics of the most Noble Bright calibre that has Shibari and public nudity somehow magically weaved throughout.

Good luck pulling that off and not have everyone call them out on it from the get go.

>your DM browses Veeky Forums and makes your dream come true

My favorite Setting is the Noble Bright Videogamey Deltora setting.

My fetish is vanilla consensual loving intercourse.

I don't see how I could possibly be nervous or that my magical realm is ill fitting in the setting.

Give it a pulpy feel and say it's heavily inspired by John Carter. No one wears clothes and plenty of bound damsels in distress to rescue.

>ideal game
>plain old D&D
What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?

Are you one of those NARP faggots?

Not him, but I really crave classic adventures done right sometimes. No gimmicks or anything, just a regular adventure but done right without heavy reliance on tropes and shit. Something with perfectly balanced encounters and just the right mix of combat and roleplay. A good campaign like this is actually hard to find and do, respect that.

>respect generic D&D game #455207481
You keep talking that kind of rot, your mouth gonna drop off, son

So a generational high powered exalted or anima setting ga me with heavy world impact and infastructure civilization game play with major wars and moments of self sacrifice and character focuse interweaved with slavery, mind control, and mind break.... it's definitly doable but hard to do in a way that wouldn't make most of the table really akward.

It's okay user, I know reading is hard so I didn't expect you to fully read my post.

I read your post, simpleton. You crave lowest-common-denominator shit, it's not uncommon. Someone has to buy the Maddens, watch the latest Fast and Furious, and then feast on Micky D's, and it's you.

Just don't confuse your lack of sophistication with actual taste, or try to command that others respect the slop you shovel into your ever-expanding gullet.

>Just don't confuse your lack of sophistication with actual taste
You should really take off that fedora, it's the size of a pickup truck by now.

No, you didn't. I said I like hamburgers, and you got pissy about McDonalds. Meanwhile, I explain to you what good quality meat and seasoning and other good ingredients can make a desirable meal, and the fact that McDs is everywhere giving you shit meals makes that good one all the more desirable.

The setting is Wheel of Time, and the plot is about using mind control on national leaders.

Except I'm the DM. I try really hard to keep my poker face on and hope my players don't notice.

Role reversal and thick Christmas cakes everywhere.

You want to turn your brain off, I understand. D&D is the perfect game for such an experience. It's got built in mechanics that ensure you're nearly always killing things and rolling for big numbers, so you and buds can laugh at the zany consequences of events with 10% likelihood coming to pass. Just slam back some brewskis and gnaw on peanuts or pretzels or whatever the fuck kind of trashy, bourgeois snacks you have on hand, you fucking pretentious, small-minded cunt.

>Kill La Kill campaign.
>Vore fetish.
A angry army of pic relateds invade Earth for the sake of OMNOMNOM.

Flamming is against the rules you know.

>It's literally just A Canticle for Leibowitz

I'm perfectly fine with that, all my friends know I fuck books anyway.

You're really hardly even trying, are you?

You sound mad about something that doesn't affect you in the slightest.

user, have you considered that you're the trashy, bourgeois one here? Because you're acting like a housewife who hasn't fucked anyone since her second kid was born.

Ad Eva with a Rei-clone or three. Team of manufactured other then you. Hell, make all of the command staff manufactured of different base stock.

Oh, just get over the stupid 40k shit, mate, and get to it.

>Be playing adeva
>Have a giantess fetish
>One of the pilots is being shown an alternate universe
>She sees a planet-sized version of herself as the aftermath of 3rd impact

The worst part was that pilot was my character's love interest.

That campaign also had gender swapping, the same pilot seeing herself be eaten alive, amputations, monster transformation, and lesbians. I would accuse the GM of inserting his magical realm but he's gay, and boy love was pretty much the only thing that we didn't run into.

Please. Catgirls are /e/ at worst

>not actually having done this already

I literally don't even know what "this" is.

I'm not going to roleplay scenes of genuine intimacy with my DM, so nice try

Nigga I'm just reading all this now, but you're going on and on judging (and assuming, incorrectly) snacks and games that nerds play for fun. And then you try and call the other guy pretentious?
Stop for a second and consider how pathetic what you're doing actually is

I can dig this. I don't think I've gotten an experience like that since I was a kid playing 2nd edition and had a buddy that did improv DMing.

My nigga

>Dark Heresy
>Battling with waifu
Easy but good

Legend of Zelda, go along with the ride as giant Gerudo sweeties lez out.

>What's the campaign
Classic, Shen-Zhou-spanning Legends of the Wulin, with lots of tender love.
>what do you do?
Well, seeing as the GM is obviously cute and highly interested in me, enjoy my life.

>Campaign
A ragtag ensemble of mercenaries living job-to-job in a used-future star cluster. Focus on science, tech, asteroid-miner bars, dinosaurs, hot redheads.

>what do
try not to jizz pants.

Play a character who is really into this female-dominant culture the DM has worked into the setting, impressing everyone at the table with the extent of my buy-in to the gameworld's culture.

Meanwhile, watch the ladies at the table to see how much they like being in charge.

Scenario is probably some sort of "it's D&D and you are playing Drow sort of thing".

(Though if there's some sort of pegging involved the other players will probably guess it's my Magical Realm when I volunteer to "take one for the team".)

>he included your magical realm
To do that my GM would have to be literally Slaneesh.

So the setting involves a giantess capturing the party and forcing them to do girly things and maybe force some shipping between the all male group of players then she gets forceful if the players try to resist.

Sounds interesting.

I ask the DM how in the name of Almighty Prismo he managed to fit fucking adult babies into ancient Babylon.

>Almighty Prismo
Well there's a fucking adult baby right here.

I record every session and wank it like crazy when I'm alone.

Enjoy it, and triple-check yourself not to go overboard.

Sword and sorcery, with a bit more magic

basically this guy's life:
uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Divayth_Fyr
An ancient wizard who has cloned himself to make daughter-wives.

blatantly enjoy the fuck out of it. I don't give a fuck if my friends think it's weird.

5e set in our groups badass homebrew setting (mix of Rome and the Caribbean) with loli pirates, cutebolds and corgyn? Fuck yes!

...you wouldn't happen to be in the Seattle area would you?

Afraid not, no. Will be in Washington State in about a year, but not sure if Seattle or Spokane (wife is getting transferred)

>colorful urban environment with an amazing cast of characters fighting in turf wars, rebellion, or against some otherworldly force, all accompanied by the GM's carefully selected music library
>no magic, just a focus on biotech, augments, weapons, and brute force
>my PC proceeds to corrupt everyone in an unstoppable wave of hedonistic glory

I revel in it, OP.

So an Only War game of a with mixed regiment squad sounds cool.

but what are we gonna face some Dark eldar fucks who specialize in torturing people though their feet?

An intergalactic space opera with giant mechs, internecine warfare, pirates, political intrigue, divine interference, and with orc girls, elves, cat girls, kitsunes, and kobolds,

Uh, user... I need a 10 min break.

Take only 5

go on.

I'm not (especially) sexually attracted to people who display little emotion. The sexual part of this fetish is the core of it, that people aren't interested in the sex acts they're participating in.

Including my fetish into a game means that there are actual sex scenes in the game, which I don't see particularly likely or desirable in any "ideal game" scenario.

Might as well elaborate on that part, though, since it's at least mildly interesting.

My dream game is a modern character piece, set in a big city, with a focus on crime, politics, and the relationship between them.

I don't know what wheel of time is but I volunteer to be a leader.

Wheel of Time is a long series of fantasy novels detailing the turn of an age in a fantasy world. I know little else other than that (I think there was an RPG for it too, but I could be mistaken).

A Mutants and Masterminds game that is basically just Chris Claremont's X-Men.
Literally his entire comic run inserts dozens of obvious fetishes that nonetheless don't actually detract from the plot; mind control (looots of mind control), independent women, sexually liberated women, body changing stuff, pure good women turning into evil horny sluts, etc.

used-future?

My magical realm is pretty vanilla monstergirls and/or prolific /u/. Maybe throw some tentacles in there somewhere.

My favourite setting is probably Ivalice.

I mean, I don't really see the problem here. I can maintain my composure and then jerk it to the game later on without anybody ever knowing, and if it's a good game run by a good GM then I'm just going to keep playing it and thank the DM for his hard work.

Well I have a foot fetish but here is a better one.

the ultimate magical realm for me would still be Only War with the mixed regiment squad but this time we get sent to a Death World with reports of shadowy figures stalking the imperial settlements. The GM builds them up as some renegades we beat down some local gangers to get some info and head to the heart of the jungle. Though this we discover a warrior tribe comprised of humans,eldar and tau yet every single one is female. Though some recon we find out they call themselves the "Daughters of Isha" basically an amazonian nature tribe in 40k with the females from some factions who were tired of their old lives.

The GM would give detailed descriptions of their bodies being muscular due to an ancient practice possibly connected to Isha while the eldar and humans are given dark tan skin from living outside and comment on how almost all the tribe members dont wear shoes.

Also gonna require one of our objectives being to save the squads Elysian from the daughters.

Amputation for me, it comes up quite a lot already :D

I've never understood the concept of someone getting horny because a GM includes their fetish in the game. I've played with almost a dozen GMs and there's not a single one that would arouse me if they talked about my fetishes. I'm not trolling, is this a thing that really happens or are people just shitposting?

Toley?

>lots of oral sex
huh

You're strangely down to earth for someone who's into catgirls.

>Gynoids
>Secretaries
>Noblewomen
>Kunoichi
>Yandere
>Drow
>Impregnation
>Twins
>Competing Affections
>Teases/Mind Games
>Favorite Setting: Space Opera
I don't like where this is going, mostly because my character will never sleep soundly again.

My fetish is literally figuratively being Sauron. So I'd have to be the big bad with the other players being my minions. Would be pretty cool though.

>slave
>Middle Earth

So, a story of a group of Variags, Easterlings, and Haradrim adventurers wandering around the West, possibly at the behest of Sauron, and my character happens to have a cute, loyal slave girl?

Sounds pretty cool, actually.

Alternatively, we could adventure in the largely unexplored Eastern lands. Maybe have the game set in Rhun and the river up to Dale. I could imagine it being between the Hobbit and LotR.

>It's a Terry Pratchett Nights Watch setting
>The plot revolves around stopping some big bad from getting summoned into the city
>It has Hand holding and consensual sex
I'LL BE THE GODDAM HERO

>mind control (looots of mind control), independent women, sexually liberated women, body changing stuff
These are not just fetishes, these are things some people have a fetish about.

Classic/Western fantasy setting. A rise-to-power story of a mercenary gaining power and influence through physical combat, political intrigue, magic, and sex.

And his adventuring party are all sexy feminine types (ladies, futas, fembois) of various races who all want to fuck him.

The man fetishes here are the acquisition of power, and a bevy of eager and enthusiastic partners.

(Heck, that's what my F-List profile is all about!)

Think Aliens, where all of the tech looks like it's been bought from a second-hand store. Everything's built tough, really tested, and it has an industrial feel that adds to the weighty dark tone that tends to come with it.

Why the fuck are there more posts after this? One and done.

>incest, lac, futa
Maybe sorcerors discover that by producing children with their siblings it vastly increases the chance of their children having sorcerors powers? With futa as the only observed birth defect occurring uncommonly.

Shapeshifting druids have to be fucked by the animal in question before they gain the ability to transform into that animal, and animals can impregnate them in any form.

Perhaps a campaign with wildlife dying out due to a bbg and a group of druids trying to heal the land and boost the population of the near extinct animals?

>bestiality
Wew

A gritty and realistic horror style game with an emphasis on body horror. Lovecraft style setting preferred but cyberpunk is also good. That somehow includes messy DL stuff, horse cocks, and anal.

I would probably leave (or have to jack off a few times before every session) cause I dont play tabletop to have a chub for a few hours straight. Also cause Im sure my character wouldnt be into it and I try to stay in character.

>Bondage
Easy enough
>Yuri
It's getting more complicated
>Traps
I can still see it happening
>Futa
How do you blend that in well? How?

Of course, since the setting is Exalted, ST will have it easymode.

Not really sure what's my favourite setting, but I'm a big fan of Lovecraftian stuff and weird animals (I adore deep sea fish in pafticular). And I have a pregnancy fetish.

...Something, something, Shub-niggurath.