On April 30th, 1945 Adolf Hitler personally gave me his Bitcoin public and private keys...

On April 30th, 1945 Adolf Hitler personally gave me his Bitcoin public and private keys. He said that Satoshi Nakamoto paid him 1 BTC for every Jew that was killed in the holocaust. There are around 230,000 BTC in his wallet. I know it's literally not possible to cash out so I figured one of you autists might have fun pretending to be rich. Quads gets Hitler's wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

adolfcoin.camp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know this is fake because the balance isn't 0.
holohoax.

Can these pol threads die already?
Just kys

But user, shouldn't there be 0 BTC in the wallet?

this meme isn't funny.

Why not user?

3-10 million people (including an estimated 6 million Chinese) were murdered by Imperial Japan during WWII, but nobody really talks about that genocide.

7-11 million Ukranians were provably starved to death in WWII during the Holodomor by the Soviets in order to feed their grain to the Red Army, and yet nobody talks about the Holodomor.

6 millions Jews were rounded up into railroad cattle cars, dragged to concentration camps, tortured and eventually executed with poison gas, their corpses incinerated in industrial furnaces at the rate of approximately 2.68 corpses per minute during the Holocaust, and everybody talks about the Holocaust to the exclusion of all other genocides, accusing anyone who questions how the *two* crematory ovens in each of the *six* actual "extermination camps" could possibly account for a Reich-wide rate of 2.68 corpses cremated per minute, when it takes 8 *hours* to cremate one corpse.

>they call you an antisemitic monster if you question them with valid facts & figures

>just gimme 1488 btc heil hitler
1BdHfs3nCbDx8v3EnB377yXwBqchSPyQyQ

Time to go back

This was just a shitpost, not an invite for /pol/ to come to Veeky Forums

Heil Hitler.

Rollin
124eHSfD5aAq4i1sXh2QBr5sc997dS3UeY

a man with a real vision.
look at his eyes
there's no way he was wrong
this world took a wrong turn the moment the jwe genocide failed
want proof?
just look are your president, burgers.

explain this adolfcoin.camp/

big if true

It's not a meme goy. Or should he have 6 gorgillian?

>He said that Satoshi Nakamoto paid him 1 BTC for every Jew that was killed in the holocaust.

Satoshi paid him nothing?

Go home /pol/

i havent keked this hard in so long

Glad you got a laugh out of it user. I've never shitposted on Veeky Forums but all these threads tonight were hilarious

>230,000

OP was not a fag today

Too late

Rolling

rolling

I'm actually proud of /biz for not posting keys unironically this time.

Oh...
1P2CyXst5tjspHfVrGQR3gUJJRVXDHQdBa