Character Art Thread: Rogues, Hunters and other Jacks-of-all-Trades

I been playing Witcher 3 as of late, so now I have a hankering to create a sort of jack-of-all-trades wandering hero character. Bit of fighting, bit of sneaking, bit of gadget tomfoolery and possibly some magic.

So I'm looking for pictures of rogues, rangers, bards, hunters, mercenary and other such roving characters.

Posting some examples:

To break the the theme of this thread (i'm desperate) i need a character art for a blind fortune teller in post apo. Please. ;_;

Anyone got a female Halfling Rogue (preferably with a dagger or bow)?

Even if it's not the thread topic: does anyone have a good old bearded Merlin-looking wizard guy? As cliché as possible, too.

Does anybody have art for non-heroic NPCs, like Blacksmiths and Farmers and the like?

I got ye olde classic

I think this one is actually a ranger from sword coast legend.. but still.. bow and dagger

So basically Gandalf but not Gandalf... here's the one I got.. the other old dude is more of a druid, with the sickle and everything

"Don't you take a step closer to my chickens!"

I got barmaids and nobles and stuff too if you need

That would be greatly appreciated

Does anyone happen to have something resembling a Warlock/Fighter Dwarf? The Warlock part is by far more important and having a tome of some kind on him would be awesome, too.

got what chu need right here user.

And since neither of these dwarves have a tome, here's one. I'd shop it in but I don't know how to use photoshop.

Requesting samurai or silver haired women (preferably elves).
Will contribute as well

I'm afraid I lost my HDD so have nothing to contribute, but if anyone has some middle eastern merchant looking pictures, that would be great.

does anybody have more badass heavily armored elves like this one?

This work?

Did you mean samurai women or just samurai generally?

Okay, last one I got there. Pretty sure this could work for a young man too.

Anyone Got a Fantasy looking Fantasy Doom Slayer/Doomguy/ B.J Blazkowich III?

Need him for campaign soon.

This is the only one I can find. I hope it'll do the trick

I'd like some pics of school teachers and teenage boys. I'm might DM Monster Hearts so I want NPC art.

I'm requesting snipers. Modern era. Police and military snipers, but preferably police.

Thanks!

i got you senpai

is this a samurai?
keep digging through this bigass folder i have? stop? anyone want anything else?